Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ISO - Plain rum barrel mugs

Pages: 1 10 replies

J

I have been looking for a set of these with minimal success. All I have found are some cheapo ones that look more like a bucket, and some promising ones from Cheeky Tiki, but they are in the UK. Help!

K

You mean w/o any branding, right? I think Tiki Farm makes a "generic" barrel design that has space for custom branding, which you could order w/o messaging and just have a plain barrel. I've seen the same design used for Ventiki, The Shameful Tiki Room, and others.

J

On 2017-08-21 14:16, kkocka wrote:
You mean w/o any branding, right? I think Tiki Farm makes a "generic" barrel design that has space for custom branding, which you could order w/o messaging and just have a plain barrel. I've seen the same design used for Ventiki, The Shameful Tiki Room, and others.

Correct. I didn't see such a beast on the TF website, but I may have simply overlooked it. Thx.

K

...though the downside of that is that you'd have a giant blank rope rectangle on one side of the mug where the text is typically placed. If I come across some blanks in general I will post here.

Orchids of Hawaii made plain barrel mugs.

J

On 2017-08-22 21:38, tikilongbeach wrote:
Orchids of Hawaii made plain barrel mugs.

Yep. A set of 6 are on eBay right now, for +/-$150 with shipping...which is more than my cheapskate temperament can withstand.

On 2017-08-21 16:13, jokeiii wrote:
Correct. I didn't see such a beast on the TF website, but I may have simply overlooked it. Thx.

The Tiki Farm website always seems to have a bizarre lack of stuff on it. I'm guessing those they do have are just what they happen to have lying around to ship out retail?

J

On 2017-08-24 07:33, EnchantedTikiGoth wrote:

On 2017-08-21 16:13, jokeiii wrote:

The Tiki Farm website always seems to have a bizarre lack of stuff on it. I'm guessing those they do have are just what they happen to have lying around to ship out retail?

I always wondered about that also!

J

Just giving this thread a very well deserved bump, on the off chance someone has spotted these beasts in the wild.

C

These are on flea-bay pretty frequently: http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/mug.cgi?mode=view&mug_id=471

They're smaller than a bucket mug or say a Smuggler's Cove barrel, but they hold as much as a mai tai glass and fit well in the hand.

Pages: 1 10 replies