Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Purple Jade Tiki

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

How did you get into this medium?

I've been playing around with polymer clay in some way since it first came out years ago. I used to do Celtic crosses, sheila na gigs, and goddess carvings, and some holiday items here and there.

I wore my Purple Jade tiki earrings last night, and they were a hit! I got lots of compliments on them. PJ, I pointed everyone to your website, but the next time I see you I should get some of your business cards to keep with me when I wear your earrings so I can hand them out.

S

yup, must order tiki earrings...
they are cooooooooooool.
The miniatures are amazing too!

OY...
To everyone who has so kindly sent requests for mini mugs and Christmas cards, and even to those who might just be thinking about it, thank you so much for your interest and patience, and I apologize for the delay.

I will post as soon as the Christmas cards are ready to ship (as well as email those who have made requests already).

The mini mugs may take a little longer as I refine the process. I wasn't prepared for the mega-response! And I want to make sure I'm delivering something of decent quality. I appreciate all the positive comments and as soon as I have something to show everyone, I will post that too.

Thank you all again.

Thr tiki Christmas cards are ready to go.
Twelve 4x6 cards with envelopes for $6.00 plus shipping, available all one style, or combinations of styles (6 and 6, or 4, 4, and 4.)

Thanks for your patience.

I am a little late in getting these images up, and I wish the pictures did them real justice. Anyway, looky what Santy Claus sent me. I guess sometimes he works through the United States Postal Sevice. The details on these are really amazing, they are such small, teeny, tiny, itty, bitty, little heads. Oh and by the way, these small, teeny, tiny, itty, bitty, little heads are earings...I didn't get the hooks in the pictures. Just darlin' I tell ya! I think the real Santa Claus wears purple!

B

Cool looking earrings DawnTiki. They don't look that small and I would not have guessed they were earrings had you not said so. Amazing detail Purple Jade!

H

I just got these GORGEOUS orange tiki earrings from purplejade... thanks so much, I love them!

I wore them this weekend at the Hawaiian Inn gathering in Florida:

I got a few more lovely PJT items, too, I'll post more pics soon. Purple Jade stuff never fails to get compliments.

HT

Dear Purple Jade,
Your wahini tiki night light is amazing. Truly a demonstration of your talent. The tikis on the website are fantastic, and I look forward to having spare cash to order a few, but the lamp is just fantastic. I think you should make it a special order on your website. Are you going to glaze/paint it? It looks great the way it is, but I was just curious.
Aloha!

Pages: 1 2 56 replies