Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Bar Cam

Pages: 1 2 71 replies

S

Sometimes the cam is down as my daughter uses the USB to load up her iPod. It'll be back soon as I see it and plug it back in...

S

Today I will be converting the wall in my tiki bar. Yesterday I bought frames and matted and framed 7 of my menus. I will be hanging them across the wall and then matting and framing maybe 14 postcards, and if things go real well, I will also install a mug shelf. So, check in on the Hapa Haole cam today to see progress.

Cam link is at the top of the Swank Pad

the menus are looking good, Swanky!

On 2005-10-27 07:47, Swanky wrote:
Today I will be converting the wall in my tiki bar. Yesterday I bought frames and matted and framed 7 of my menus. I will be hanging them across the wall and then matting and framing maybe 14 postcards, and if things go real well, I will also install a mug shelf. So, check in on the Hapa Haole cam today to see progress.

Cam link is at the top of the Swank Pad

Swanky hard at work on his wall:

:lol:

And the completed Wall-O-Swank:

Keigs!!

S

New Year's Eve party at our house tonight. I am making a bucket of Headhunters and Beachcomber's Punch for the party in the Hideaway. Not sure if I'll have the cam on or not. Try it and see!

Happy New Years!

S

Join us Thursday night on the Hideaway cam as Benzart, Crazy Al, Tiki Diablo, BK, 8 FT Tiki, TNTiki and others soak in a little rum and atmosphere. We should be there around 9PM EST, until, whenever. Pablus couldn't make it, but I hope he'll call and we can put him on speaker for a tune.

S

bump

It's 11:08 your time and I can't see nobody!! Y'all pass out already??

Itz all grainy!!

Don't bother me after 9:00 Pacific time cause the OC is on!!!

Arrrrr!!!

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2006-03-30 20:11 ]

T

Yeah, I noticed that too BK!

S

Everybody cleared out about 11PM, maybe earlier. Gotta get their rest for the weekend!

Are there echos of Dueling banjo's in the distance??

Are you guys making Crazy Al squeal like a pig?

Wood-Peckers??

8T

I was there Thursday night. If you saw a guy drinking and waving to the camera and looking kinda goofy, It wasn't an ordinary drunk, that was me blowin' kisses to my little girl back home cause it was her bedtime. There were quite a few of us there so things kind of migrated to the kitchen for a while. Sorry we didn't put on a better show.

S

The cam is up on fast updates as we prepare for the first Swank Pad luau. Link at the top of the page for the cam: http://www.swankpad.org

S

BK in the Hideaway this weekkend.Tune in.

I see you Swanky....didn't BK get there yet?

P

They're a bunch of liars up there in Knoxville.
All I see is a bunch of shaggy reeds.

No mugs or nuthin'.

S

Not much last night until very late and forgot to turn the cam on. We're back here now.

G

Hmm. I see someone in the house, but it isn't BK. But if you're there somewhere (lying on the floor perhaps?), I raise a mug to you tonight BK, from my BK-built super-hip head-turning one-of-kind tiki bar. Aloooha!

S

Oops. I set the cam on high spped and forgot to update the site to update faster. It will update ever 6 seconds or so now... Trying lots of drinks. Ciro's special, Bali Hai Mai Tai, Joan Bennet, cracked a bottle of oke...

T

You need a live chat so people can chime in and tell you to do shots of 151 or light your nipples on fire !!!!

You da man, ROb...and you da host and hostess, Swank and Steph..Mahaloz!

S

BK in da hale.

Pages: 1 2 71 replies