Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl

Pages: 1 2 3 4 165 replies

I picked up the Macumbas today and will start shipping out. Finally!

I'm debuting this guy at the Hukilau. PANGA PANGA

The mug and shot glasses are done and I'll pick up the coasters next week. I like the way the glaze came out and can't wait to ship these out to you. Thanks for your patience and patronage.

This is my latest mug inspired by a Bumatay bug-eye tiki and a Witco fountain. It stands about 8.5 inches tall and will come with the shot glass and square coaster that will complete the fountain look. Glaze will be determined later but will have my usual two-tone inside outside color combo. This mug will go into production within a couple of weeks.

16 oz

another color combo

about 11 oz cap

approx. 14 oz
Now I'm only bringing about 10 of each of these mugs to Oasis. It will be first come first served at my A-frame tent on the lawn. After Oasis then I can take orders for the mugs, but I will start a list/thread after this weekend. The mugs are limited edition signed and numb..... ya da ya da ya all that stuff. I'm only going to do 200 of each in the colors shown. See y'all this weekend. If anything changes I'll keep you posted. Oh yeah, they are $25 each.

[ Edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-09-17 12:47 ]

T

Danny,

Those mugs are sweet!

The Ku with the angled top is on display at Oceanic Arts (and I own one!).

T

Something tells me I'm gonna be out $100 pretty soon! They look great. I like the color combinations you used.

N

Those mugs are so cool! I gotta get me some of dem.

G
GECKO posted on Tue, May 4, 2004 10:05 PM

sweeeeet cuz sweeeet! I like da green glaze! like da black to, like da...ahh you got da picture!

have fun at da show and good luck on da sell!

BB

hey chikitiki,

Sweet mugs! Please mark me down for one of the red ones if they are still available after the oasis. Muchos Mahalos!

TB

Need some of those!

Love the red mug and definetly love the black mug! They look great.

Danny- Save me a black one til I get back from Germany. I hope to get to Berlin to see the Tabou Tiki the end of this month....

I'll definitely be purchasing a black one.
Wish I could afford them all!

UB

I just happen to have a space at my bar for two of those.

Thanks folks and any one that has contacted me for the mugs, thanks for the interest. After Oasis I'll contact y'all. Now for that cool tiki diablo mug wall shelf!

Your mugs look great in person! Glad to be an owner.

Tbird.

We picked up the green and black ones. They look even better in person. Great work!

M

Got a black one @ TO IV, and it makes me smile.

Please put me onna list for those mugs. The black and green colour combo is especially Cool.

T

I picked up the black one and the red one. The picture of the red one does not do it justice. Excellent work as always.

K

Put me on the list too please!

Kanaka

Thanks for the support and interest folks.We sold out of the first batch of 40 mugs(10-12 of each) we took to Oasis 4. I am now set up with PAYPAL so payment can be done this way, by check, or my favorite way.... in person.

I have a list of people interested that have emailed me off TC and those that have done so here.I will assemble the list and post it in the order I received the names. Out of respect for TC and all that stuff please email me at [email protected] and let me know what mug(s) you want, your TC name and your mailing address so I can email you back with an exact total. I can also sign the mug to you personally if you'd like(include exactly what you want written on the hang tag in your e-mail). The mugs will still be $25 to my TC peeps and a few dollars more for the general public due to the "artisan" nature of the mugs. I put my order in with my mug production guy and the next batch will be started next week. These are all made with pride and attention to detail here in So Cal.

Finally , I want you guys to hear it fom my own words. I plan on E-baying a couple of the artist proofs myself to get going on some new designs of the most unique tiki drinking vessels that my brain can squeeze out.

[ Edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-05-13 00:38 ]

I wanna order a red one can ya let me know when there in .Thanks Jymmy

M

Did you sell all of them Chiki??? If not send me an email.

thanks,

Matt

On 2004-05-13 07:09, mattfink wrote:
Did you sell all of them Chiki??? If not send me an email.

thanks,

Matt

Same for me please

TB

You also had great pendants, i got your tiki bob one.

How is all in the UK? Ok guys and girls, I'll put y'all an the list. Thanks
peeps

Mugs ready in two weeks

T

DUDE!!!!!!!!!! Any chance in heck that you have any left over??????????

T

[ Edited by: tiki-toa on 2004-07-10 23:21 ]

Another in the UK for ya. A red one, if you could be so kind. :wink:

Trader Woody

M

Put me down for one of each! Great job!

Hey guys and gals, the mugs are almost ready, so I'll put you guys on the list. Now that we are close to the mugs being ready, w will send out emails with payment info. Thanks folks!

K

DUDE! that top one makes my boys hurt because my junk is so at attention in it's beauty's wake...totally cool mug man!

we gotta hook up soon! possible manana en la noche para una chichi amigo? tengo una cuento para ti! no tengo el dinero todavía...pronto

call my hairy white bottom on the phone please!

JUST GOT MINE FROM TIKI DIABLO HIMSELF! THEY ARE AMAZING AND I SHOULD HAVE ORDERED MORE...THANKS! THE ONLY ISSUE I AM HAVING IS WHICH ONE DO I LIKE MORE THAN THE OTHER!

Chiki man, I can't ever see your website cuz of the way it's set up. Can Suicide Sam fix it so I can send more clams your way? Also, are you interested in making a mug for me?

B

Chiki, the mugs are really Nice. Keep 'em coming. Need to see more tiki's too.

I received my mug yesterday (the red design w/about 11 oz cap), all I can say is that is one awesome mug. Great design... I dig it. I wish I would have ordered the other mugs too, they are great quality work. Also thanks for the bonus necklace, I really appreciate it. You are tip-top, Mucho Mahalos!

I got my mugs too and they are awsome. Thanks! I cant wait for more mugs from chikitiki. His designs are a refreshing new look that gives a style that's all his own. Keep on making kool stuff, I am hooked.

M

[ Edited by: MachTiki on 2004-07-13 15:00 ]

Danny-Dawg, did I ever tell you how bad-ass your mugs are? Awesome stuff -- I especially like the glazes...

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:50 ]

Thanks folks, and I am glad you like them and hope the curse of PopyLoP does not touch you. The TCers that have received their mugs are first cause they are in Cali. Tnt yours went out buddy. It is kind of like the last one to get their present in a gift exchange, you keep smiling and then you start thinking "hey where's mine?"

T

I know I am probabaly not on your most popular list, but is there any chance that may still have some to purchase?

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 16:51 ]

T

TN, then MD shouldn't be to far away. Yahoo!

I just received the Black matte with green inner glaze mug out here in NJ and it is one of the nicest tikis in my collection. The glaze job is better than any of my Tiki Farm mugs and it just looks so rock n' roll.

-g-

M

Man what a mug!!! I got the Hawaiiano black with green inside....too cool!! Keep making the mugs they are some of the best I own.

thanks,

Matt

I'm glad you guys like them and hope y'all enjoy them. Use them to drink out of please. Anybody that wants one can drop me an email (hotmail) and put tiki mugs in the subject. I amd working on some new mugs now as we speak and should be out before too long. A Witco style fountain mug and and awesome bowl. Enjoy!

He Chiki, the first 20 copies of the TIKITONY TABOU TIKI ROOM mugs are almost done. Will post pics of prototypes (too bad our camera was stolen hahaha) soon.
Let's trade.

N

I created a drink over the weekend for this mug, I thought the Hawaiiano was such a kool mug it deserved its own drink. Of course I call it Hawaiiano, I hope Chiki doesnt mind. Here we go:
Fill mug with ice and stir following contents.
2oz OJ
2oz pineapple
1oz sweet&sour
1-1/2oz bacardi silver
1oz Appleton Special gold
1/2oz passion fruit syrup
1/2oz gernadine (the good stuff not roses)
1/2oz Lemon Hart 151 float on top, but i mix just a little bit.
Well I hope you all like it, especially Chikitiki.

[ Edited by: net-tiki on 2004-07-19 17:28 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 165 replies