Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl

Pages: 1 2 3 4 165 replies

T

Did you get my email?

Toa, got your e-mail. The wifey will contact you today about the mug . The Tiki Diablo mugis in the works as well to. It is a copy of my carved tiki diablo.

T

Mahalo D, got the email from S, and glad to hear that you have the Diablo mug in the works, as soon as I can I will be sending payment for the Macumba.

update on page one folks. Arrriba!

T

Hey Chiki, what's the ordering process? Do we send a check or what? I gotta get me one of these babies, NOW!

D

My mouth is watering!! I've got mine on order...can't wait to sit something tropical out of it!!

B

Very nice Danny! Bring some by next time thru the 805 and I'll lay some cash on ya!

Hey Richard, just drop me an e-mail at [email protected] for ordering instructions and just see what is new with you. Ron, I'll have one for you next time I'm over there.

T
TNTiki posted on Sat, Sep 4, 2004 9:41 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:18 ]

updates!

TB

Damn Danny, panga panga looks great, i remember you describing it at WeirdUncle's Tiki Ti goodbye party.

Tbird.

Hey Danny, I look forward to meeting you next weekend at Hukilau. Will you also be bringing the mug that looks like the Witco fountain?

Aaron Cline

O

looks great man, i had the exact same idea and was working on it, including the holes for the paddle/straw holders. the only difference i had was i was going to put one small tiki inside (in the middle) with a dip in his head for the 151, and the front was going to be shaped like the the in picture in the BOT, of the Moai outrigger things, can't remember what page. oh well how bwd i have been struggling figuring out if i was going to use wax or carve it out of wood it would have taken me a year. looks good

[ Edited by: Octane on 2004-09-17 18:58 ]

Hey Bird, yes this is the one. I will most likely be doing a special way low number run in a special glaze and using real KOA WOOD for the outrigger. The rest will use a different material and glaze. Octane, that is too funny 'cause after it was done, that very idea of the tiki in the middle came too mind! WE RIGHT HERE MY MAN! RIGHT HERE! I have a ton of ideas and have learned one thing, if you think of it, get to it, because if not...... That's why im going to roll out some serious mugs one right after the other. Any folks that have ordered the Macumba! I will be shipping these out before I leave for the Hukilau. I will have a few sets with me to sell there as well.

K

Macumba Mug is out of sight, I just saw it in the flesh at the Hukilau, can't wait till mine is dilvered. I am also going to get a few other mugs as well. Danny looks like he was having a good time selling his goods. Again the mugs were outstanding great detail and worth the money. I am going to get one of the black ones with the green inside.

Hey Danny,
Sounds like your having a great time at Hukilau! I'm hoping you'll see this post when you get back...I just wanted to remind you that I sent you payment via Paypal back on September 5th, for the Macumba Mug Set, but you haven't claimed the payment yet. If you need me to send the money some other way, just let me know - it's no problem. Can't wait to add this very cool mug set to my collection!
Thanks,
TikiTimbo

ok., i went broke at hukilau before i could get these mugs, so remind me where i can puracase there beautiful mugs.....you had some really great stuff at your table there.......

D

OH MY GOD!!!!! I got my Macumba mug today!! It is THE COOLEST! My wife loves it and thinks its the coolest one she's seen! She had the idea of making a Cadillac Margarita in the mug and using the shot glass part to put a shot of Grand Marnier in there. I know a margarita is not a "tiki" drink, but we're going to try that this weekend!!!!

hey danny i emailed you about ordering the macumba ~ did it not go thru? jest curious. mahalo, j$

K

Got my Macumba today and all I have to say is SUPER SICK!

On 2004-10-08 13:20, Johnny Dollar wrote:
hey danny i emailed you about ordering the macumba ~ did it not go thru? jest curious. mahalo, j$

I sent an email about 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything either... Perhaps he's stranded on an uncharted isle somewhere.

-Z

Hey folks, still here just wanted to get a handle on the production timing before I took anybody elses money. I have your e-mails and you can send me a another with your name and address so I can give you a total. Stephanie will take over from there. Anybody call me if you have ?'s or just wanna say hi.

HRT

Got mine today.... So Bitchin'!!!
Just great. Keep up the great work

Mahalo

M

Got mine today and I have to say this is my favorite mug even without the coaster....too cool!!!

Matt

Another round of mugs going out today folks.

Hey Chikitiki,
How can I order one of these mugs? Or am i too late??

Hey Chikitiki,
How can I order one of these mugs? Or am i too late??

yes, please let me know what all is still available of your amazing mugs, and how /where i can order them!...mahalo

K

Got Macumba today - Whoa!! Very Nice. Need more, give me more ....

O

Thanks DAnny got the Mug today and everything looks great.

TB

Hey Danny, got my mug as well. The mug is great, was the macumba mug suppose to come with a coaster?

tbird.

Are they any left? Eh? Yes?

On 2004-10-29 09:20, Tiki Bird wrote:
Hey Danny, got my mug as well. The mug is great, was the macumba mug suppose to come with a coaster?

Hi Danny,
Got my mug yesterday too, thanks - it's a thing of beauty! Looks even better than I imagined...I was wondering the same thing about the coaster though. I think I remember reading something about it completing the look of a fountain along with the shot glass?!

TikiTimbo

I am glad y'all ask. What I will be doing is mailing out the coaster to everybody that is missing one. I just wanted for all to have something in their hands to drink out of and not feel wronged. I always come through , so no Hale tiki situation here.

S

Danny-
Got the mug, looks great!
Thanks,
Scott and Christine

K

Danny, Got mine today and it was well worth the wait. Mug is very heavy and the glaze is awesome, love the yellow inside. Keep dem comin!

T

Danny,
Got mine today. Thanks! Boy, this is one big mug! It's awesome.

Eric, yours is on the way, don't fret bud.

T
TNTiki posted on Tue, Nov 2, 2004 6:37 PM

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:29 ]

M

Got my Mug and Shot the other day, my 4th and 5th Tiki Diablo mugs. Love them, once again that inside/outside glaze is so cool. Really nice hand crafted stuff. Please let me/us know when your ready for more orders I still want that red mug you have.

K
Kono posted on Fri, Jan 21, 2005 5:52 PM

I was just wondering if the coaster is still in the works or if it got shelved.

What mugs and shot glasses are available?

T

Kono, I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for asking.

Coasters are in my hands, and mostly ready to ship out. My secondary kiln person shut her shop without notice. I managed to get the unfired coasters back and found another kiln. I managed to get 2 of 4 mugs I had refired there as well. I felt like a heel cause of her situation, but Y'all have been great.

the bottom of the infamous coaster

and the whole set Finally!

T

Thanks for the update. I was just wondering is all. The coaster and set look great. Take care.

K
Kono posted on Sat, Jan 22, 2005 8:11 AM

Yeah, that coaster looks awesome. Thanks.

SWEET! I'll be looking out for it in the mail!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 165 replies