Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl

Pages: 1 2 3 4 165 replies

Can the set still be purchased?

Yes, the set can still be ordered,but I only take new orders when the first ones are taken care of.

Danny,
i emailed you. where you is?

HT

man. i wish i woulda bought one a few months ago when i had the scratch.. now i'm going to have to ebay stuff!

TB

Looking forward to have the complete macumba collection!

Thanks Danny,

TBird.

K
Kono posted on Thu, Feb 10, 2005 3:35 PM

Got my coaster in the mail today. It looks great having the pieces all together. Thanks!

K

Got mine in the mail just yesterday. Looks awesome with all three pieces together. Thanks so much Danny and Stephanie.

The coaster is much more detailed than I thought it'd be, really great. Looking forward to getting mine - let me know if you need some extra dinero for shipping, Danny. Thanks.

TikiTimbo

Got my coaster a couple weeks ago, too, and it's great. Thanks for the call, Danny! Looking forward to seeing you guys at Oasis.

Cool dudes. I am sending the last round of coasters soon FINALLY!!! Tiki Timbo, no need for the extra $ I am the reason for the delay, so it's for me to pay. Glad y'all like them so far.

D-LOC

S

Thanks for following through Danny, looking forward to having the complete set.

Holy Smokes! Last round of coasters going out tommorrow! Yipeeeee!

will those of us who were unable to get a Macumba the first time around get a second chance? I was poor then. :)

-Z

TB

Thanks for the update Danny!

T

Don't forget about mine.

[ Edited by: TikiPug on 2005-03-31 10:20 ]

Everything should be off to the good and patient folks that have ordered from me. Thank you guys ! Pug, Jason, didn't forget about and will contact you off TC. I'm almost there because I have something to show y'all! But not untill it's time.

S

Danny-
The set is now complete, coaster came yesterday, looks great.
We still on for a TikiTi hand off later this month?

T

Thanks Danny my set's complete also. Looking forward to more fine TikiDiablo art.

Got mine yesterday as well. Awesome set!!

This set is a "must have" a classic the day it came out the box!!

All Tiki Diablos stuff is First Class!!

TB

Got my coaster as well Danny, thanks, looking forward to your new stuff for Oasis V!

TBird.

Cools folks! If anybody hasn't received theirs yet, please pm me .

Pages: 1 2 3 4 165 replies