Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Mr TkiAZ (Arizona) Looking for Miss TikiAZ or future Mrs. TikiAZ

Pages: 1 19 replies

M

Are you into the Tiki scene? Love retro decor art etc.....I'm just wrapping up a beautiful Tiki Room complete with a Bamboo Ben Mini Tiki Bar. I'm single, 42, home owner, very romantic, loving, no kids, 5'10" and looking for a great gal to spend tome with decorating this room among other things and activites. I'm a big art lover too and a non-smoker. Feel free to call [REMOVED BY FORUM ADIM] to say...aloha...to Scott (MrTikiAZ)

[Edited by Hanford to remove his phone number]

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore on 2004-05-18 19:41 ]

no!

Please tell me you're joking!

Do you like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners?

On a separate note, I always wondered when purusing the singles ads, 'why aren't these people hooked up with someone?'.

I mean jeez, who wouldn't want "I'm blond, built for sex, love to please my man, CEO of fortune 500 company, Summer house in Ohau, Winter in Newport, Non smoker, good teeth".

There must be a legion of beautiful single/divored men and women just waiting for love/lust. Why can't they seem to find each other (or maybe they already did).

(hey, I like this thread)

I think people should be honest:

"Looking for women to dump on, apply within"

On 2004-05-18 14:02, Unga Bunga wrote:
http://courses.unt.edu/sliu/fat_woman.htm

OMG! And I thought I was zaftig! :)

TM1

Hi, I am tiki mick...I am not single, but what the heck...here is my "hot chicks wanted ad":

I am 39, with skinny legs and hair in my ears...speaking of hair, like most fat middle aged men, I got more on my back then on my head....I don't shave or shower too much, smoke about 4 packs of marboro unfiltered a day and have several exotic flavors of BO going at any particular time.

On our first date, I will tell you all about my high paying job...enough at least to get you to jump in the sack with me..and once I get what I want, the truth will OUT! No more fancy dinners baby cakes! it's Mickey Dees all the way...and I wait in the car while you go in a get it (and pay for it) because my window won't roll down anymore, so no drive thru options!

For fun, I am into wife swapping and recreational vehicles...I eat cookie dough straight from the package and drink like 4-5 liters of warm diet coke a day! I got rottweilers (lots of them) and GUNS (because ZOG is trying to take over the world..and ya never know)

I got a cop mustache!

Did I mention I got skinny legs too?

I like Tiki, but really don't know what it is.....(Jimmy Buffet is Tiki, right?)so I like to invade websites like this and troll for sex, or even someone to join me and my real wife..however, she's gotta be big! (In fact, her backside should look like two rhinos trying to mate under a tent!!)

Oh, and I attend nudist events about 32-45 times a year...(I like standing there naked with my beer belly hanging out, a REAL expensive camera around my neck, and a small and limp carrot in my hand)

You should never let me be around your kids, because I am the sick type of maniac that can be seen at any brittany spear's concert in the front row with a trench coat on..(I can also be spotted trolling around the video stores, repeatedly renting any movie featuring the Olsen twins!!!!

Did I mention I have a really expensive camera?

In fact, I am a total and complete loser!!! I am the "William Hung" of the dating scene!!!

Oh, did I tell you about my 1987 honda goldwing aspencade motorcycle....yeah, that's right! I was driving a Kawasaki 1000, all white...and I always wear a cop helmet (it goes with my police scanner) so I am the dickhead that causes you to slow down.

I drink 4 -5 liters of diet pepsi a day...

I use to have a mullet.

TM1

[ Edited by: tiki mick on 2004-05-18 14:27 ]

Hey, at least it wasn't his 1st post! Maybe he'll calm down & figure out that this is a community & not a singles night at the local sports bar. I'll bet that if he shows up at some AZ Tikiphile Nights @ the Drift he'll learn better, & like it.

Of course if hist 3rd post reads "L@@K! KOOL AUCTION! BID NOW!" I'll be right behind Bong with the rope for the virtual lynch party.

Damnit Miguel... you made me shoot Red Bull out of my nose! :lol:

TB

On 2004-05-18 15:06, freddiefreelance wrote:

Hey, at least it wasn't his 1st post!

Have you read his 1st?

All I know is that mrTikiAZ posted first as Mr Tiki. There is a thread in the main forum about a private tiki party in Phoenix. Well I didn't realize that private meant "private" until reading this thread. Anyway ... I sent him an email discussing our AZ get-togethers and haven't heard back. Now I know why ... I mentioned that I have a husband in the email.

As to not be anti-social ... mrtikiaz, if you want to join the Az tiki scene to meet friends, not as a place to pick up chicks, feel free to join us at the Drift.

D

ya never know till you ask ~

we TC folks give each other helpful hints with food and drink recipies, carving tips and where to score the lastest shag swag ~ i suppose dating tips wasnt far behind.

of course, some of those tips are gonna sting! anyways..welcome to Tiki Central. good luck finding Mrs. Tiki Right.. or..i guess if you move to Massachusetts, you could marry Mr Tiki Right, notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat!

MWM, seeks secret thrift-mate for endless hours of Salvation Army Ecstasy. Must be discreet. Drug, disease & Shag free- UB2.

-"Fred"

A

Dude, seeks Tomatoe, for manhandling and lite housework
Mahalo,
Al

I think what's a goin'on a right here is another serious case of:
"That happy updraft that wafts me hither
Spurned by nither man nor beast
Draws my love a bubblin' in there
Into that hot pool of Womanneed

Like the rub of two sticks wooden
This womanneed is old as fire
The burnin'lure of that kissy puddin's
The ancient curse of mankind's desire"....

[ Edited by: Cousin Dave on 2004-05-18 21:56 ]

On 2004-05-18 21:53, Cousin Dave wrote:

Well...I think I'm gonna head on over to the war room right now and see what's cookin' on the threatboard...you just start your countdown baby & I'll be back before you can say...BLAST OFF!

Eegees and the Waffle House! I was in Tucson this past weekend and I had a mad urge to carve a tiki out of one of them cactus things. Youch! which brings me to the waffle house thing, look there for a honey!

[ Edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-05-19 00:37 ]

Um...is this Tikicentral,or Tikisingle???

On 2004-05-19 00:02, Shipwreckjoey wrote:

On 2004-05-18 21:53, Cousin Dave wrote:

Well...I think I'm gonna head on over to the war room right now and see what's cookin' on the threatboard...you just start your countdown baby & I'll be back before you can say...BLAST OFF!

shipwreck joey with the mackin' "doctor strangelove" quote...

Pages: 1 19 replies