Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 615 replies

Missed ya Weird Unc!

Looking forward to your next attempt.

H

Ray's Mistake anyone? This is the last Wednesday to have a Ray's Mistake, they will be closed Nov. 22 till Dec. 31st. I don't know what you are thinking, let's go..

Hecks yeah, I was planning to go on the 19th.

damn wish they were open on last Sun when I was in LA.
:(

Jeff(bigtikidude)

anybody up for going to tiki ti on Fri after the Damon's in Glendale event?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Dec 17th (this Wednesday, tomorrow) Tiki Ti will be open. Who's gonna show? I need a Ray's Mistake to hold me over till Kona.

CJ

I suggest having the Hot Buttered Rum!

T

I'm so there TikiMango...what's the occasion? I thought the 'Ti was closed until New Year's Eve..

do you need a reason to have great drinks?
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

P

I think it would not be a mistake to have a little hot buttered rum.

JJ

Seasons greetings to you ALL

YES, the TIKI TI reopens this Wednesday after being closed for three weeks for family vacation. It's a good chance to have a Jim's Special from Mike or Mark before Santa visits. Don't forget to ask for a free glass of water with it! They will have a strange schedule during the holidays, so check the website at tiki-ti.com for actual days open and closed.

Jah bless, Rasta Jim

Drat, and I am still stuck in cold Cologne til Friday.

Hier ist es doch auch kalt, fast so schlimm wie in Deutschland.
viel spass und gute Reise!
MM

[ Edited by: maid Marion 2008-12-17 19:15 ]

I hit the Ti last night after seeing Bill Tapia strum his ukulele. I was one of the last people to get a hot buttered rum before they ran out. w00t! They were playing Swingers on the TV above the door... it was so money!

CJ

damn, now I got band practice on wed. so now I will never get there on a wed.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

On 2009-01-27 22:39, bigtikidude wrote:
damn, now I got band practice on wed. so now I will never get there on a wed.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I know your pain...me too. Wed nite is Tikiyaki Nite. No Ti for mi !

Thinkin' i might make the drive......... I need a drink...

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-01-28 03:05 ]

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Jan 28, 2009 8:52 AM

Hiphipahula..

..see you there tonight.

Tikimango suggested Tiki Ti this week so we're in as well.

Anyone else? Let's have a mid-week celebration! Cheers!

On 2009-01-28 08:52, TikiG wrote:
Hiphipahula..

..see you there tonight.

Tikimango suggested Tiki Ti this week so we're in as well.

Anyone else? Let's have a mid-week celebration! Cheers!

right on, I don't do Super Bowl...cause lets face it I just don't give a shit about football so, let this be a party! anymore takers? Where are ya Cass?

Feel the need for another trip to the mothership. I'll probably be there around 8:00pm tonight.

Sabu

I'm always up for a drink on Wednesdays. I only have 4-5 more chances to visit on a Wednesday before I move to FL, so count me in.

I would love a Ray's Mistake tonight, but the way things have been going it is doubtful that I can get down there. Put me down as a really big Maybe.

RR

There will be a group of us from The Cult of the Eye there tonight.

CJ

I'm on my way right now...see you in about 45 mins

good times, got to see a preview of the Tiki Mug book, really sharp!

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Feb 25, 2009 9:26 AM

Let's get together tonight for a Ray's Mistake...

Anyone?

D
DJLee posted on Tue, Mar 3, 2009 5:46 PM

I can never make Wed at Tiki Ti due to my Club London Calling Wed nights at Bigfoot Lodge - if any of you is ever sober enough to drive to Atwater (not too far) and say hi, I'm there from 10pm - 2 am.

Have fun!

Not Wed.
but Sat. March 7th I will be there from 4 pm to 6 pmish

Jeff(bigtikidude)

anyone in for wensday Mar.4th ?

sorry
sat the 7th it is.
4 to 6 pm

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Wednesday, the 18th, I'm driving up with a few friends from San Diego to LA to celebrate my birthday. And instead of cake, we're substituting drinks at the Tiki-Ti. So if anyone from around the forums is there, come over and clink glasses with us! It would be nice to actually meet forum members in real life.

hey who's in for tonight the 18th?

CJ

i was there and it was good

Who's in?

CJ

who's in for what?

CJ

see you soon

ah would be great to spend this Tax day there fading away the bad memory of how much we owe.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

K

Anyone going to be there next Wed. May 13th? My pal Carla and I will be in from Texas and ready for a few tropical libations after our excursion to OA.
Julie

G
GROG posted on Wed, May 6, 2009 10:41 AM

GROG up for joining fellow Texans for drink at Tiki Ti.

K

On 2009-05-06 10:41, GROG wrote:
GROG up for joining fellow Texans for drink at Tiki Ti.

Cool!!! What time sounds good?

K

My friends and I will be there at 8:00 on the 13th.

P

Wow, this thread had sunk down to the third page with no new posts in more than a month.

I have had an intense last couple of weeks with work driving crazy and I am in dire need of a Ray's Mistake (at least). I can't make any solid commitments, but I am seriously considering heading over there tonight. It will not be until later (~8:30) but I am hearing the call. If anyone else hears it to, I hope to see you there.

I hope to make the Ti on the Wednesday night before Oasis this year.

Paul,
have a few for me,
I need some too.
and yeah it has been awhile since I have been to the Ti.
yeah its a couple bucks more, but at least you KNOW your gonna get a good drink.

Cheers man,
Jeff(bigtikidude)

On 2009-06-24 17:02, PiPhiRho wrote:
Wow, this thread had sunk down to the third page with no new posts in more than a month.

I have had an intense last couple of weeks with work driving crazy and I am in dire need of a Ray's Mistake (at least). I can't make any solid commitments, but I am seriously considering heading over there tonight. It will not be until later (~8:30) but I am hearing the call. If anyone else hears it to, I hope to see you there.

MT

It's the Wednesday before Tiki Oasis! I'm cruising down to the Tiki Ti solo tonight (Coco Loco will fly in to San Diego tomorrow). I've got a hankerin' for a Ray's Mistake. Who's thirsty???

J

This is a good weekend for Tiki-Ti.

All of the weird tiki people will be out of town. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 615 replies