Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Martha Stewart Smuggling Contraband into Jail

Pages: 1 9 replies

Assistant Uses Cake To Smuggle Cake-Decorating Set To Martha Stewart
ALDERSON, WV—Authorities at Alderson Federal Prison have detained Becki Uecker, Martha Stewart's personal assistant, for smuggling a cake-decorating kit to her boss in an almond three-layer cake with lemon-zest icing. "Ms. Uecker attempted to pass a Dessert Decorator Pro to Ms. Stewart during visiting hours," corrections officer Frank Wickler said. "Although this device may be perfect for making stars, leaves, and rosettes, it's considered contraband at a correctional facility." In addition to the frosting gun, the kit included six nickel-plated tips, two tip couplers, and a storage bag.

http://www.theonion.com/nib/index.php?issue=4043&nib=1

[ Edited by Humuhumu to fix incorrect link ]

[ Edited by: Humuhumu on 2004-10-28 09:23 ]

M

EDIT: Rant removed due to my rampant stupidity. Yes, I read the Onion, you fuckers. Just...not this week apparently.

[ Edited by: martiki on 2004-10-28 08:06 ]

[ Edited by: martiki on 2004-10-28 17:27 ]

H

Worry not, dear martiki, your world is not as wrong as you think. That's a fake news item from The Onion. No more posting before you have your first coffee.

S
SES posted on Thu, Oct 28, 2004 12:50 PM

Hahahahah... I just laughed more at Martiki's response than the Onion article itself. Espresso?

:wink:

Martiki --

I strongly recommend a subscription to The Onion.... an excellent top notch news source.

those things sound awfully painful to "kiester"!

H

In martiki's defense, when he posted his rant, the link above wasn't working, and wasn't obviously from The Onion, so he only had christiki's text to go on.

But it was funny! :)

As The Onion would say:
"Area Man Outraged by Outrageous News, Neighbors Cannot Get Word in Edgewise."
:) It was good stuff.

On 2004-10-28 18:22, Humuhumu wrote:
In martiki's defense, when he posted his rant, the link above wasn't working, and wasn't obviously from The Onion, so he only had christiki's text to go on.

But it was funny! :)

The jokes on me. That site was recommended to me without the disclaimer.

However, it was a hilarious story and I totally ate it up.

On 2004-10-28 08:06, martiki wrote:
Yes, I read the Onion, you fuckers.

:D

Pages: 1 9 replies