Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

I am addicted to Fat Free Reddi Wip

Pages: 1 8 replies

D

Yes...the truth can be told. At first I thought it would be a good idea to use FF Reddi Wip on fruit for breakfast. It's great for dieting. A cup and a half of say strawberries or blueberries with a good heap of FF Reddi Wip on top is maybe 100 calories. Not bad for something that tastes really good and (the fruit is) good for you too.

Now I'm a junkie for it. I buy on average, no joke, probably a dozen cans a week and eat them all myself!!!! F*ck yeah man! My old lady doesn't really care for it so it's all MINE!!!! I don't even bother to put it in a spoon or a cup....I just eat it right out of the can. YEAYH!!!!

If you eat a whole can it's only 200 calories. That's nothing and WAY less than drinking a Mai Tai. Not that drinking Mai Tais is a bad thing. But you can get almost the same sweet jones satisfactication... that's right I said 'satisfactication' (satisfaction & vacation together) from downing some FFRW. It's like a ski trip from your brain.

No I don't use it in any sexual way either. Not into that eating stuff off your partner business, but if eating Fat Free Reddi Wip is wrong, I don't wanna be right!!

YEAH!!!!!! FAT FREE REDDI WHIP RULES!!!! ALRIGHT!!!

WHO'S WITH ME?? WHO'S-WITH-ME!!!????

J

Fat free??? Yuck! I get the extra creamy! Mmmm...

Are you actually eating the stuff or just sucking the gas from the cans?

D

FFRW is better tasting tha the regular stuff, trust me. I did the taste test. Try it yourself.

No not sucking on the cans. I never understood how people thought they could get high on that stuff. No way you can get high from that. Whip-its are the only way to get that high, and that stuff is just nuts.

On 2005-05-24 20:47, purple jade wrote:

I suck the gas out of the can. You can have it when I'm done.

On 2005-05-24 20:47, purple jade wrote:

PJ, that's what I thought when I read his post,or should we switch Don to decaf..
[invisible]Don Dude! Send me some of that shit your smokin![/invisible]

Good place to start, but you need to build on eating MORE ffrw. Is it made in more than one factory? Can you taste the subtle difference between them? Are certain vintages better than others?

Do they know of your love of thier product?
Do you keep a commuter can for long drives?

My sister mixes it with granola and used to make ice cream pies, or ambrosia salads. She sort of streemlined that idea into eating it.

I kind of fine myself wanting some.

T

I'm all about whipping my own whipped cream. Maybe it's the dominatrix in me.

On 2005-05-25 07:39, tikifish wrote:
I'm all about whipping my own whipped cream. Maybe it's the dominatrix in me.

I love making my own whipped cream with a good sized splash of amaretto thrown in. mmmmm :drink:

Pages: 1 8 replies