Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Ooga-Mooga: Redesigned mug pages, plus links to related items

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 199 replies

T

Humuhumu, I have a question - how are new mug templates added to Ooga Mooga?

There's obviously a bunch of mugs that have come out that do not have templates for them. Do you create each template on your own? It would seem the best way to keep Ooga Mooga fresh is to try to keep it as up to date as possible with all the new mugs that are continually being released and discovered. Letting the users add mug templates would be the easiest way to do it. Kind of wikipedia style. What do you think?

For example... I would love to see these guys have their own pages:
http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/my/mug.cgi?mode=view&mug_id=115&ind_mug_id=7879
http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/my/mug.cgi?mode=view&mug_id=124&ind_mug_id=6888

I love all the work you've done with critiki and ooga mooga, and I'm happy to be a part of it! Thanks for all of your hard work!

H

There are some very big changes in the works for Ooga-Mooga, and letting users add new templates is a part of it. Ooga-Mooga will also be expanding beyond tiki mugs! The design work is nearly done, and with luck I'll be able to start implementation soon. I'd like for it to be changed over by Hukilau, but I think it's more likely to hit after Hukilau. In the meantime, yes, all the templates have been hand-created by me. Right now, designing the new Ooga-Mooga has taken my attention away from the creation of new mug templates, but there are some other things happening behind the scenes that will hopefully soon get new templates in there for you, before the new Ooga-Mooga changes roll out.

Thanks so much for your patience, and your kind words about my efforts!

T

How exciting! Thanks for the update, I am looking forward to the changes!

awesome news, humuhumu! i hope i can contribute to the new, improved ooga-mooga.

T

Mahalo Humuhumu! I'm very happy with my Ooga-Mooga experience so far, can't wait for the updates. Thanks again for setting up a great outlet for Tiki mug collectors. Peace and respect.

I look forward to your updates to Ooga Mooga Humuhumu! You're a talented web designer and Ooga Mooga is a wonderful display of collections! Mahalo nui loa!!!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

Wow! I just wanted to say a big THANKS to Humuhumu for all the new mug templates that have been added to Ooga-Mooga recently! It's gotta be a lot of work to add all of them one at a time, and I really appreciate it.

I was super excited to see a template for this little guy:
http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/my/mug.cgi?mode=view&mug_id=1428&ind_mug_id=6889

Thanks again!

H

It is wonderful, isn't it? I cannot take credit, though -- for the past few weeks, the wonderful and generous Tiki Kate has been entering templates into Ooga-Mooga, for the good of her ever-tiki-mug-lovin' brethren (and sistren?). Tiki Kate offered to lend a hand with Ooga-Mooga while I work behind the scenes to get Ooga-Mooga 2.0 finished. She has simply been a massive help, and I cannot thank her enough.

Well thanks to Tiki Kate too, both of you rock! Can't wait to see what Ooga2 has to offer.

tiki-kate are humuhumu are the best!

T

Ooga hits a 1000 temps. And soon a Ooga member is almost going to hit a 1000 tiki vessels. The count down is at hand. Just a few more to go.

well, i am approaching 1000 on ooga-mooga, but i'll admit i've bent the rules by listing my vintage s&p shakers, 27 munktikis that don't qualify as vessels and 2 geckos that don't qualify. so my actual count is 915. in my defense, there were other collectors who listed tiki shakers, tiki vases, munktiki hangers and munktiki pendants before i did. i enjoyed seeing them, so i added mine.

MAHALO Humuhumu & of course Tiki-Kate!! Wow! I appreciate your efforts, it makes Ooga- Mooga even better! what will 2.0 have in store?

H

The darling miss Tiki Kate is very deserving of all our thanks with Ooga-Mooga -- she's been a lifesaver, with her template-creating prowess.

The new revisions for Ooga-Mooga are on hold for a short bit for two reasons: 1) with the new changes, I anticipate a spike in usage, which means a spike in hard disk space usage. Now that Tiki Central is hosting images, there isn't room on the server for Ooga-Mooga to have that kind of growth, so we need to upgrade the hard disk. Not a huge deal, but it does push it back a bit; and 2) my work load is (happily!) quite heavy these days. I'm still working on Ooga-Mooga improvements, but it's happening in little bits & shreds here and there.

Ooga-Mooga 2.0 will allow folks to add their own templates, for mugs and for things beyond mugs, including postcards, menus, salt & pepper shakers & other serveware, matchbooks, swizzles, LPs, what have you. It will also include notifications when a mug on your wish list comes up for sale via Ooga-Mooga, and some general usability improvements that will be more subtle, but snazzy nonetheless. I'm not going to give a target date for when the rollout will be, because that'll just make folks antsy. I can hardly wait for it myself, though!

I've been having a great time creating templates over the past few months. I didn't realize how much effort would go into it when I first started, but it's been an absolute labor of love.

I'm still a newbie here at Tiki Central I guess. Don't know if there's a time frame for when you can consider yourself if not a veteran at least someone that's not still wet behind the ears. I've been using Ooga Mooga for a couple of months and I absolutely love it. I love putting my stuff up and I love looking at what other people have. Great job! It's going to take me awhile to get all my mugs up. I have 2 questions:
Question #1. In the new and improved Ooga Mooga 2.0 will we be able to correct mug templates. And by that I mean move from one template to another. For example I put up some mugs today under the generic template Orientalia. Some of them are clearly marked Orchids of Hawaiia and should have a template. Will we be able to create the correct template and then port stuff over to that correct template?
And that leads to question #2. I spend all day working in EXCEL. Strange as it sounds I love it. I'm very anal about my data. I've never been on the couch for psychoanalysis but I think that sometimes my life can get out of my control but my data never does. My wife and kids don't listen to me or do what I say but I can make my spreadsheets, representing millions of dollars, line up just the way I want them to. So, it kind of bugs me when I see duplicate templates in Ooga Mooga or mugs that are in the wrong templates. Now, dorky as this sounds, if someone was browsing in Ooga Mooga and saw someone had created a duplicate template, could they act like a hall monitor or a mug template correctness officer and have the offending mug politely ported over to the correct template?? I'm sorry. I know I have a problem. For people interested in collecting Tiki mugs this Ooga Mooga is just so awesome. I want it to be perfect. It has got to be so much work.

Humuhumu...
YOU ROCK! All the things you've addressed towards collecting improvements and display within OM is V-E-R-Y exciting!! There are so many great 'non mug' tiki collections in hiding just waiting for thier debut! TC hosting photos, your Humu Kon Tiki updates and Critiki expansion...BRAVO!!!

Sooooo roll out the Monster Vundabyte hard disk and gett'er done!!! :D

Tiki-Kate...
YOU flicking da mighty template fingers, da Chockest Mahaloz for all your hard work in making reams of mug template updates!!! :D Like adding to a neverending inventory, you have brought many a misfit mug to da pages of da Hapi Peopo!

Aloha Nui Loa and Flip-flOp-fLipPp... :tiki:

Any chance of a "My Least favorite Mug ...for today anyway" banner?

I think that would be fun.

Thanks for all your hard work. I love Ooga Mooga.

[ Edited by: Bora Boris 2006-12-18 19:49 ]

On 2006-10-26 17:05, kingstiedye wrote:
well, i am approaching 1000 on ooga-mooga, but i'll admit i've bent the rules by listing my vintage s&p shakers, 27 munktikis that don't qualify as vessels and 2 geckos that don't qualify. so my actual count is 915. in my defense, there were other collectors who listed tiki shakers, tiki vases, munktiki hangers and munktiki pendants before i did. i enjoyed seeing them, so i added mine.

Bullet it's always a pleasure seeing your collection I use it all the time as a reference lol.. soon that new 2.0 Ooga- Mooga steps in & that will rock! :)

***** _______ WOW again at Tiki-Kate! She keeps on settin' us all up with templates through the holidays even!
A Million Mahalo'z again Kate! it's so nice & easy to reference & categorize now!

H

No new hard drive yet, so Ooga-Mooga 2.0 is still waiting in the wings. But progress waits for no one, and so I've got a few swell new features in Ooga-Mooga. Call it Ooga-Mooga 1.5!

Salt & Pepper Shakers, and Serveware
Ooga-Mooga now holds salt & pepper shakers, and serveware (stuff like plates, creamers, compotes)! There's a new Basic Template for Salt & Pepper shakers, and one for Serveware, and I've also created a bunch of templates for shakers, mostly vintage ones.

Trader Accounts -- Favorite Tag
Trader Accounts are able to assign tags to their mugs, to help categorize and group their mugs. Now, something special happens with any mugs you tag "Favorite" -- those favorite mugs will be the ones selected for your My Favorite Mug image (as seen in Fun Stuff). Now, with a Trader Account, your favorite mug can really be your favorite mug!

Statistics Page Now Painless
I tried loading the Statistics page the other day, and boy was it sloooooooow. There's so much information in Ooga-Mooga now that it took a good minute to load. I restructured it, so now the Statistics are run once a day, instead of each time that page loads, and now it's super-zippy. Click with no fear! They're kinda fun, too: there are more than 10,000 mugs in Ooga-Mooga, in more than 250 collections!

Behind the Scenes - Backlog Cleared
I had a backlog of more than 8,000 images to be reviewed -- whoa nelly! I review images to tag the ones that are representative (front views) vs. the non-representative ones (backs, sides, bottoms, group shots). I created a better way of reviewing images, and I was able to clear out my backlog. Whew! It's much, much easier to review images now, so there shouldn't be another backlog.

Hope these new features add to your Ooga-Mooga enjoyment.

Another neat milestone to note: we're now up to over 2,000 templates in Ooga-Mooga! Many of these were added by Tiki-Kate -- thanks again, Tiki-Kate!

TT

Fantastic!

Thanks for all your work. We appreciate it!!!

Now I have to go tag all my favorite mugs...

H

So glad you like it!

A couple more new features:

Success Stories -- has Ooga-Mooga been a help to you? I'd love to hear about it. There's a new section called Success Stories, where you can share your tale. MauiTiki has already shared one -- a touching tale of love with a Mainlander Tiki Mug.

Ooga-Mooga Shop -- I've created a shop with some Ooga-Mooga swag -- t-shirts & the like. Get your "I Brake for Tiki-Kate's House" bumper sticker today!

M

HumuHumu, great work! Thanks for all your time and effort, it really shows in this awesome site.

One day I'll get caught up and have all my mugs posted. I'm still plugging away at 6 or eight mugs a week.

Aloha!

H

Thanks, MauiTiki! It always feels good to hear that your efforts are worthwhile.

Some more new features for Ooga-Mooga!

Mugs for Sale or Trade by User
You can now see the mugs that just one Ooga-Mooga-er has for sale or for trade. The Mugs for Sale & for Trade links on the sidebar and at the top of the All Collections page still show mugs being offered by everybody -- but now there are shiny new links at the top of a user's Collection page (only if they're a Trader, of course), showing the number of mugs they're currently offering, and the links take you straight to 'em.

For example, here's a link that takes you straight to the mugs that I Dream of Tiki is offering for Sale:

Mugs for Sale by I Dream of Tiki

Also -- the Mugs for Sale page loads much, much faster now, even when you're looking at everybody's mugs for sale.

Improved All Collections Page
The list of collections was getting awfully gangly, so I now have it split into pages. The snazzy new Mugs for Sale or Trade by User links have been added as new columns in the list of all collections. Another new column is a count of (and link to) the mugs that user has in his/her wishlist (per a request from ookoo lady). And the comments count now links directly to that user's comments page, too.

All Collections

Enjoy!

H

Another new feature for Ooga-Mooga, and this one's a biggie...

Wishlist Alerts!

If a mug comes up for sale or trade on Ooga-Mooga that is also on your own personal public Wish List or private Favorites List, Ooga-Mooga now will give you a heads-up! When a match happens, a wee blinking tiki mug will appear on the starboard side (that's the right side, fer you landlubbers), telling you there's a new mug you'll probably want to check out. It looks like this:

To go with this is a new page: Wishlist Matches. It's also on the starboard side, the link is just below "Favorites". Here, you can see details and pictures for all the mugs currently being offered for sale or trade in Ooga-Mooga that are also on your own public Wish List or private Favorites List.

If you want to only be alerted about mugs on your public Wish List (and not your private Favorites List), you can set that in your Account Settings. Your private Favorites list stays private either way, though -- only you can see your Wishlist Matches.

I've already created alerts for all the mugs that are currently being offered -- a whole mess of you have got Wishlist Matches waiting for you.

I also have the ability to send you an alert via email (with the option to turn emailed alerts off, of course) -- if that's something you want, let me know. If I see lots of interest, I'll roll that out.

H

A couple of small tweaks to Ooga-Mooga I want to let you know about:

Faster Search
Actually, Search works pretty much exactly the same as it did before... but now, the default is to search only in the name and a.k.a.s of the mug templates, rather than the entire description. That makes the search much, much, much faster. If you want to do a more thorough search, you still can -- just select "Name, AKAs and full description" when you do your search. Selecting specific things to narrow down your search can speed it up even more -- for instance, if you know that the mug you're looking for is green, select "Green" in the list of colors, or if you know it's a Tiki Farm mug, select "Tiki Farm" in the list of Manufacturers.

Tips for Photographing Your Collection
I've created a page with tips & instructions for getting great pictures of your collection! You can see it here.

And now some thank yous...

Thank you to everyone who filled out the user survey! It was an amazing help -- I got so much really useful feedback from it, and it's really repositioned my ideas about what people want to see on Ooga-Mooga, which is awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You'll see some great changes on Ooga-Mooga as a direct result of your surveys.

And I must once again thank Tiki-Kate for her help in creating mug templates -- Ooga-Mooga now has templates for nearly 2,500 mugs!

H

More improvements to Ooga-Mooga:

Per Request: Latest Additions to Collections!
This was the most-requested new feature in the Ooga-Mooga survey, by far: the ability to see what the new additions are to someone's collection. Now, you can see at a glance what new mugs and new pictures have been added to an Ooga-Mooga collection in the past week.

How do you see this fantastic new feature? Glad you asked! Check out...

Ooga-Mooga's Revamped Home Page!
Ooga-Mooga's home page used to show you a list of the five users who most recently added a new mug to their collection, and the five users who most recently added a new picture to their collection. Nice & all, but not nearly as useful as it could have been:

• The two lists differed a bit, but only a bit, so it was kind of redundant
  • There's enough traffic on Ooga-Mooga these days that only showing five users made it hard to keep up with the new additions
  • Worst of all -- these links only took you to that person's collection, it didn't actually show you what was new; sifting through someone's entire collection to try to spot the new mugs & pictures was practically impossible

Ahhhh... that's much better!

The new Additions to Collections shows:

• The entire list of users who have made new additions to their collections in the past week, instead of just the five most recent users
  • The link on their name still takes you to their entire collection
  • The link on "new mugs" takes you to a page showing you all their new mugs
  • The link on "new pictures" takes you to a page showing you all their new pictures

I also want to add these Latest Additions links on your Collection pages, but I'm going to think a bit longer about how to best incorporate it into the page -- that page could also use a bit of an overhaul.

But that's not all! While I was at it, I also improved the latest comments:

It now shows the ten most recent comments (instead of five), and instead of just giving you a link to the user who got the comment, it shows you who made the comment, and gives you a link right to the mug that got commented on. Keen!

Now that there's a little bit more info there on the front page, there's room to show more than just one picture from the Collection of the Day, so now it shows three pictures. Snazzy!

I'm so totally in love with this new setup, and I think you will be, too. If you've got any questions or comments, lemme have 'em!

It is more than "Snazzy"! it's "Super Dooper Snazzy" indeed!

Thank You Humu! OoGa Mooga just keeps getting better!

I love the new setup.

Thank you Humu, you are the best!

H

So glad you like the new home page!

Another big change today... Ooga-Mooga has its own message system!

Previously, Ooga-Mooga was piggy-backing on Tiki Central's Personal Message system. Starting today, Ooga-Mooga has its own, separate message system. You can find the link to the Messages section on the right-hand "My Collection" side of Ooga-Mooga. Ooga-Mooga can send you an email alert when you have a new message (you can turn that off in Account Settings -- the default setting is on).

Why the change? While Tiki Central & Ooga-Mooga's symbiotic relationship has been all kinds of awesome, it's super-confusing for new Ooga-Mooga users. More and more, these new Ooga-Mooga users are also totally new to Tiki Central. Figuring out one rather massive new site is hard enough, but asking new Ooga-Mooga-ers to figure out two massive sites at once is just too much. It's a very happy mire to get caught in, to be sure, but it's a mire nonetheless. So, I'm working to detangle Ooga-Mooga and Tiki Central a bit.

There's a couple little perks with the new system: if you're sending a message about a mug that's for sale or for trade, then a thumbnail of the mug comes along with that new message, so you can see at a glance in your inbox which messages are about which mugs. Also, along with the email alerts of new messages, Ooga-Mooga can send you email alerts when one of the mugs on your Wish List has matched with a mug that has just come up for sale or for trade on Ooga-Mooga.

It's fresh off the presses, so please feel free to pinch & poke it and tell me what you think. I'll probably be adding a few small little tweaks over the next day or so.

The new changes are really great! Mahalo!!!

HiPhiPaHUla! Fantastic again!

Last night, I rolled out another new feature, and a bunch of folks have already found it and used it -- you can add a Profile, including a snappy lil' picture of yourself! Here's an example, it shows what ScarabaTiki's Collection page looks like now (I think his pic is really boss):

In addition to the picture, you can also add where you're from, what your interests are, and a link to your personal website. It's all in Account Settings. The profile pics also show up on all your comments, and on all your Messages.

I can't wait to go home and play with all these new features!

I'm loving the changes to the messaging system already.

On 2007-05-21 12:59, Tiki-Kate wrote:
I can't wait to go home and play with all these new features!

I'm loving the changes to the messaging system already.

OMG Quit that job already! oh.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

H

I just rolled out the biggest change to Ooga-Mooga so far, but it's largely behind the scenes.

As I mentioned earlier, requiring new Ooga-Mooga users to sign up for Tiki Central was sometimes confusing, so I've been working on detangling the two sites. I have now finished separating Ooga-Mooga from Tiki Central, and a Tiki Central account is no longer required to sign up on Ooga-Mooga.

This, of course, means bupkis to anyone here. This change is more for people who don't even know about Tiki Central yet. But I wanted to keep you in the loop, in case anything is wonky. I've made some very substantial changes to Ooga-Mooga (mostly under the hood) -- please let me know if anything isn't working right for you.

I've already told you about the new Messaging and Profile systems that replace the ones we were piggy-backing on here on Tiki Central. There are a couple more changes that are relatively minor (from where you're sitting, anyway!). We still wanted to keep some of the neat functionality that came from your Ooga-Mooga and Tiki Central accounts being linked -- notably, the link to your Ooga-Mooga collection from your posts on TC, and a link to your Tiki Central profile from your Ooga-Mooga profile. Now that a TC account isn't required, you can initiate this linking yourself from the Account Settings page on Ooga-Mooga. Anyone who has signed up for Ooga-Mooga prior to today is already linked up, but any new Ooga-Mooga users will have the option of doing that in Account Settings.

Please let me know if anything seems amiss!

H

I've created a blog on Ooga-Mooga, where I'll be posting announcements about Ooga-Mooga, and I'll also be spotlighting a Collection of the Day just as I've been doing on MySpace. It's a much better way for the users of Ooga-Mooga to keep up with all the new features & news about Ooga-Mooga.

I'll still be posting in this thread, but the blog on Ooga-Mooga will be much more thorough and current. You can subscribe to the blog via email or RSS reader, so the news can come straight to you.

Here's a teeny little change I made today:

The image on the left is how the Ooga-Mooga badge "before", and the one on the left is "after" -- not a huge change, but it was making me batty. It's a GIF now, instead of a JPEG (which is how I should have done it in the first place). Your existing links to the JPEG version will still work, but if you want to update your image to the brighter, shinier new Ooga-Mooga badge, just to to Fun Stuff and re-get the code. If you're comfortable with html, it's even easier -- just change the ".jpg" to ".gif".

Wow!! The many fantastic changes Humuhumu has made to Ooga-Mooga in such a short time period is astounding.

Please keep up the great work, it is really appreciated. This site is absolutely FUN and gets better all the time! The one 'behind the scenes' feature I definitely noticed within the past two weeks is the search time...it is much speedier now.

And thanks to Tiki-Kate as well for providing all those new templates!

H

Thank you so much for all your kind words, ScarabaTiki! The mug search is quicker now, because I changed the default to only search mug names. You can still switch back to the slower, more thorough search, by selecting "Name, AKAs and full description" on the search form.

I just rolled out a whole new look for the mug pages, including a cool new feature -- now you can see if a mug is being offered for sale or trade by anybody on Ooga-Mooga right from the mug page! There are a ton more changes, and they're all detailed in an entry on the Ooga-Mooga blog:

New Feature: Revamped Mug Pages, Now With Mugs for Sale & Trade!

H

'Nother new feature -- Ooga-Mooga is now able to display related items. Several people have asked for this, and I think it's a great feature. Above is a snapshot of the related items for the Islander Bumatay Mug -- now you can see at a glance that this same mug comes with at least three different markings.

Ooga-Mooga will link items that are the same design but different colors, the same design but different markings, the same design but different shapes (like a mug and a shot that are of the same design), the reproductions vs. originals, and mugs that are part of a set. I could probably come up with a bunch more ways that mugs can be related, but I want to keep it simple -- this feature would use its usefulness if every mug was linked to dozens of other mugs.

The related items links appear just beneath the Price Sightings, and only on the Mug Template (not the individual mugs). If you're looking at an individual mug in someone's collection, just click on the name of the mug up top to get to its template.

Right now, it's set up so that only Tiki-Kate and I can link items, but that will change soon -- I'm designing this so that any Ooga-Mooga member can add links, just like price sightings work. Because there's some possibility of errors and/or abuse, I'm also building a system that will let you flag links that are inaccurate.

I've only been linking items for less than a day, and I've already built 477 links for 360 mugs... not too shabby! That covers nearly 15% of all the mugs in Ooga-Mooga. Of course, not all mugs have any reason to be linked to another mug, so that's a fairly good dent.

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts or questions.

Jeez Humu!

Can't you quit being awesome for a minute.

All the changes are great.

J

Mahalo Humuhumu!
All the new features are just great! Thanks so much for all your hard work on this! Ooga-Mooga was fun before, but now, well, it's just addictive!
:drink: :drink: :drink:

LT

I really enjoy browsing through all of the pictures and I've found OM to be a useful research tool when encountering unfamiliar pieces.

I recently registered but I've been unable to post pictures of the items I've added to my collection. Whenever I attempt to do so I get the following error:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any suggestions?

First off I'd like to say how much I appreciate Humu for creating Ooga-mooga. It's a invaluable resource for us Tiki Mug collectors.

But now I'm going to complain that my account was shut down with no notice to me, and no warning. The credit card I used to sign up has expired (like all credit cards do every few years) and I was never given the opportunity to renew.

I don't know if all my photos and hard work are completely gone, because Humu has not returned the emails and PM's I've been sending for the past two weeks. Does anyone know what's up? Is Humu on an extended Christmas vacation? Is my spam blocker blocking her out?

Please tell me my photos and information are still there somewhere....

On 2008-01-13 22:52, MauiTiki wrote:

Your situation got me thinking...what's my Ooga Mooga subscription status? I couldn't find that information anywhere on the site, so there's concern my account could someday terminate suddenly as well. I couldn't find the info under 'account settings' or 'manage account.' Is this info available somewhere and I'm just missing it?

As for your situation MauiTiki I think your collection will still be there once the account is reinstated according to the last Q/A found on the Help page. I hope you hear from Humu soon.

On 2008-01-13 22:52, MauiTiki wrote:
First off I'd like to say how much I appreciate Humu for creating Ooga-mooga. It's a invaluable resource for us Tiki Mug collectors.

But now I'm going to complain that my account was shut down with no notice to me, and no warning. The credit card I used to sign up has expired (like all credit cards do every few years) and I was never given the opportunity to renew.

I don't know if all my photos and hard work are completely gone, because Humu has not returned the emails and PM's I've been sending for the past two weeks. Does anyone know what's up? Is Humu on an extended Christmas vacation? Is my spam blocker blocking her out?

Aloha Rob.

I'm 99.9% sure that your photos and info are just hanging out in Ooga-Mooga limbo at the moment. I don't have access to fix your account myself, but I will pass the word along to Humu and try to get it straightened out as soon as possible.

Thanks for the PM's and assurance that my mugs are still there. I've got a bunch to add, so I hope Humu gets back to me soon. I didn't want to cause anyone else to freak out, but maybe this will inspire Humu to set-up an automatic notification when our accounts are about to expire.

Aloha!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 199 replies