Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Ooga-Mooga: Redesigned mug pages, plus links to related items

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 199 replies

I'm in the same position. I made a change to my paypal account, which for some stupid reason will cancel any recurring payments when you do that. Humuhumu had let me know that this sometimes happens, and to just email her when my subscription had run out, and she would then re-activate my account to let me sign up for the payments again. I emailed her when this happened, but I'm guessing it got lost in the shuffle somewhere. I was going to get around to emailing her again, but hadn't yet.

I'm thinking that one great thing that could be added to ooga-mooga would be a button to "click to renew your membership", rather than getting only "your account has been disabled". Of course I'm guessing that there is an underlying reason why this may not have been implemented yet.

I'm a big fan of Ooga-Mooga, and I really appreciate the work that Humuhumu puts into it. I'm hoping that sometime soon I'll be able to renew my membership so I can make updates to my collection.

Chris

MauiTiki's account was fixed last night.

I'll try to make sure that you are taken care of this evening, Chris.

On 2008-01-15 08:53, Tiki-Kate wrote:
MauiTiki's account was fixed last night.

I'll try to make sure that you are taken care of this evening, Chris.

Thanks Kate! I see it is still disabled currently, but whenever is fine :)

Acckkkk!

Ooga's offline. All of my new mugs are dressed up and have no place to go....

Boo Hooo.

Mahalo

Just had to post somewhere how geeked I've been all day that I'm "collection of the day"!
I think I may have a tiki problem...

M

Nice collection Paulie!

I never got around to joining OM because I've rehomed pretty much every mug i've ever bought/found. I just looked through all my posts on Finds and counted 181 mugs found in the last few years. Of those, I kept 2. I also have about 10-15 mugs that people gave to me as gifts that I've kept.

I hope that someday I'm immortalized on OM. I've made a whole 10 mugs now! One will have to make it on there eventually...

It almost averages out to finding one mug a week for the last four years of hunting. I can't tell if that's a lot or a little.
Buzzy Out!

U

Is there a way to edit a tag name? Mahalo.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 199 replies