Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Hooptylau 2005 October 15th.

Pages: 1 2 3 110 replies

On 2005-10-18 11:55, martiki wrote:
I was really happy with all the shots I got, so forgive me for the long photo post. The rest of the gems can be found here: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CYuGzhw3aMPq

I'm glad you got the shot of Tikihula and Doctor Z after they stole the car stereo out of that 89 Porsche -you can see the wires dangling in the Doctor's hand!

Can you image the Jab wandering the streets of Modesto in this outfit looking for a place to sleep?

zazz!

T

Great pics martiki! I hope yer cousin can make it on Nov. 19th. because I wanna pass the jug with him.

Man, I wish I could have made it.
The pictures are great. We (TC) sure know how to party.
Next Year!

M

On 2005-10-18 13:15, Unga Bunga wrote:
Man, I wish I could have made it.
The pictures are great. We (TC) sure know how to party.
Next Year!

you were there in spirit(s)--there was an honorary photo name tag for you!

T

Before Minnie's:

and after:

D

Who was that magnificent man beast with the golden mullet...Martin, Rebecca you have to bring him to Oasis! It all looked like alot of fun...put me on the list for next year fer shur...

[ Edited by: DawnTiki 2005-10-18 17:08 ]

Thanks for postings those pics. Just a quick word to say thanks to all involved. Denise and myself had an absolute blast !! We've been to Oasis, we've been to Hukilau, but man, this was the most fun we've ever had !!
Cheers to Hat and Cleen and Mike (for donating the wonderful prize I walked off with) and to all the TCers we shared (drunken) moments with. Looking forward to the next one...

K

ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

H

I wish I had gone with you all.Looks like a lot of fun. Maybe next time.

On 2005-10-17 16:43, limptiki wrote:
In reply chongolio - you have to either join the french navy or get to know a french sailor real well, sorry I can't tell you which route I chose.

Maybe he was referring to the "Connie Lignus Pies" shirt from Sunday? 8)

M

Two more from Conga Mike:

The Ukulele can be a deadly weapon when it falls into the wrong hands! Bleeding eardrums!

On 2005-10-19 18:09, martiki wrote:

The Ukulele can be a deadly weapon when it falls into the wrong hands! Bleeding eardrums!

You have to love her determination to play! I think this shot really captured Denise's "you ain't stopping me!" style of playing.
Mike get that girl an ukulele, the force runs strong in her!

Chongolio

-- I believe that our Heavenly Father invented the monkey because he was disappointed in man."
... Mark Twain

Come explore http://www.lost-isle.com
Kamapua'a the Hawaiian Pig God http://www.piggod.com

DZ

Now THAT is Hoopty!

(more pix & stuff later...)

MT

"...But stealing gas out in the parking lot is okay with the management."

Hey Drunken Hat, I think you need to invent a new drink called "The Modesto Credit Card" or "The Minnie's Credit Card" or something similar. :D Maybe put in a shot of 8 Ball or King Kobra or Ripple, etc...

Pages: 1 2 3 110 replies