Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

First official Tiki tOny mug..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 146 replies

Tony, you ROCK!
(...in the carved feather-stone sense...)
Puh-Leeeze put me down for one of EVERY mug you EVER make!!!
THANKS!!

Please add me to your mug list, too!! Wow... you just might have a whole new line of products with this response, TT! Great job!

T

The Mrs. & I would look 2 please. C-ya in a week

Nice looking Tiki mug Tony. Put me on the list for a mug too!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

D
DJLee posted on Wed, Nov 9, 2005 3:22 PM

Tony
Yes, please put me on the list for a mug
Best
Lee

jesus, tiki tony, i GOTTA have one of these, and the mugs from tiki tony ,tiki diablo, and gecko have just been off the flippin charts, and i think its great, as it helps keep the mug monsters like munktiki and tiki farm constantly thinkin out of the box as well to create killer new mugs......all hail fatutu!!!

Tony, I was in a bar in London (Trailer Happiness) the other day and my drink came in your mug - pleasant surprise and cool mug

please add me to the list to buy your mugs. thanks. bullet

On 2005-11-10 01:06, cheekytiki wrote:
Tony, I was in a bar in London (Trailer Happiness) the other day and my drink came in your mug - pleasant surprise and cool mug

Big J, did they just have one of these or were they using it as a house mug?

Doh, shoulda' signed up for it at Hukilau. If it's still possible I'd like to get in on this one... Tony sign me up for one of them there fine mugs!
Mahalo!
-Nik

On 2005-11-10 01:06, cheekytiki wrote:

This is an inside joke?

I still want one! I love artist mugs!

i may be new but i know what i like...... i'd love to get one of these if i could. :D

a

N

Hey Tony, If you still have any available I would like to get one of the those kool mugz.

Wow, I wish I could get one, but looks like it is probably too late. I just checked out your website. I love your artwork, very cool style. I admire that you are making these yourself. I have some experience with ceramics and understand the work involved with making these. Definitely worth what you are charging.

T

Hey, thanks fOlks. The first two test glazes are out, and they look fantastic. I'm gonna try some more test glazes, and once I find a magical combo, I'll start limited production of 100 for Fatutu. The list is up to 96 now, so I've only got 4 more available. They are all individually cared for by me and Alene, with so much care and love, that the price is going to be $40 for each Fatutu. But they each come with some very cool extras; including a skull necklace worn by Fatutu, real hula skirt slunk under that fat belly, and possibly a hand printed collectors box and glossy-water proof vinyl sticker. Once the first 25 are ready, I'll send out emails to the first 25, and if you pass, most likely you'll never see the mug again. I made 2 molds, and they'll both be smashed after the 100 are complete. I'm going to ebay the test glazed Fatutu's to fund the kiln expences. They will probably go on Monday night! Thank you so much to everybody, you guys are truly inspiring!

T

Official Fatutu Mug waiting list.
Limited to only 100 in a hand printed collectors box, skull necklace, and hula skirt for only $40.

If you want off the list, let me know, I've got a waiting list to be 1-100!

OFFICIALLY LIST IS FULL!!!!!!!

1 Tiki Matt
2 Drunken Hat
3 Unga Bunga
4 bigbrotiki
5 DawnTiki
6 Hakalugi
7 The Sperm Whale
8 Turbogod
9 MachTiki
10 Tyger Jymmy
11 Polynesiac
12 kauno
13 bongofury
14 Mean Gene
15 El Bastardo
16 kirby
17 FreddieBalsomic
18 tedtiki
19 ookoo lady
20 dogbytes
21 PolynesianPop
22 SugarCaddyDaddy
23Bamboo Ben
24 Jerry Navigator
25 "ModMana"
26. aquaorama
27 virani
28 VonTiki
29 Raffertiki
30 McDougall
31 Surfinannie
32 tikimug
33 Tikisgrl
34 teaKEY
35 Hot Rod Tiki
36 Hot Rod Tiki
37 TikiJosh
38 Kanaka
39 hiltiki
40 Tiki Diablo
41 sirginn
42 Rob Roy
43 Tiki Bird
44 Sabu The Coconut Boy
45 LynnMcTiki
46 RanTiki
47 Selector Lopaka
48 smgleason47
49 WooHooWahine
50 Tiki Lee’s
51. tikiwinebear
52. TikiPug
53 TikiPug
54 Jeff Central
55 - 88 taken at hukilau sign ups (I'll add these names soon)
89 TikiKIrby
90 net-tiki
91 Crazy Tiki
92 Atomicchick
93 DJLee
94 hala bullhiki
95 kingstiedye
96 otikiniko
97 Benzart
98 SES susan sarantos
99 kohalacharms
100 Taken

awsome, mahalo tell me when and where to send the loot, and its off, i cannot freakin wait to get fatutu!!!

T

Hopefully the mugs are number on the bottom. We will be able to track them like the famous Shecky. This sounds like a lot of fun.

made the :tiki: list, sweet !!!!! you just made my tuesday. just let me know how and when to send the kala ku'ike....

Ho'omaika'i, mahalo,

aaron

You know I heard Pierre Rivierra was adapted from a French space epic that was shot on the same set where they faked the apollo moon landings. Hey, do you think you’ll ever do a mug?

Just let me know when to send the dough!

Dang it! I just saw this thread. The mug looks killah TT! An obvious classic!

Chongolio

Always late to the party...

If anyone drops off the list (fat chance but I'll take it if its all I got) I'd be happy to take the spot.

(fingers crossed!!)

TM

Can't wait T, the mug es muy bueno! Been away from TC for awhile...New house has me busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest! Next time you guys are in the OC gimme a call on the BarTiki hotline (562)212-2846

Hi Tony,

I am the one who purchased that painting from the gallery in the Valley. Please set aside a mug for me.

C

Any left??? I'd LOVE to get on the waiting list, please, for Fatutu - would go great with my Tiki Tony original I bought at Tiki Oasis 2005.... :)

Tony,
I will find something to sell on Ebay so that i can buy one of these. Put me on th elist if there is still room.
TT

Z

Add me to the waiting list as well, please. Thanks.

Z

T

I believe that the list is full for that particular mug. But there may but that Stumpier mug and it doesn't have a list started yet.

K

Wow - not sure how I missed this the first time around but if you are still taking sign ups I would love to get one of these mugs!

when, when lord will i be able to purchase my beloved fatutu?

T

I will update the list shortly and send out emails within a few weeks. The lady who fires them for me just got back from vacation and some more test glazes are baking. I'm hoping for a Valentine's Day release for the first 25, then every two weeks 25 more until we've hit 100. I will send out payment info to everyone, and everyone will get theirs numbered and boxed!
-tOny

T

Sounds great, can't wait

This sucks. I missed this thread too. Please let me know if there are any left over.

Thanks,

-g-

Oh man, I can't wait!!!

T

(Uncle Rico): Right On... Right On!

Awesome, I was just wondering the other day when we would get an update. I barely made the list, so I feel very lucky. I can't wait for the day it will show up in the mail; I will be waiting with much anticipation!!

Allright Tony!!
These turned out great!
Congrats.
(Just to warn TCers, These are just the first batch of 25)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love fatutu! :)

T

Wow they turned out beautifully!!! Great work Tiki Tony!!!

H
Helz posted on Tue, Mar 28, 2006 5:34 PM

Really nice work Tony. Love the color.

T

I can't believe I missed the last couple of posts for this. Anyone get there mug from the first 25. I am in the next two weeks to follow after that, if all plans go as planned (?) I have yet to get an email for the 25 after the 25.

Are there still going to be the hula skirts to go around these guys. Something was going around them, if I can remember. I hope so.

T

Oh, I see that the update was just today, thats how I missed it. KING, its funny to see how the early one are smaller and leaning. Less lean on the more mondern ones.

i think I'm # 50! Cool, I think they are awesome from one mug maker to another!

Don't forget Ellis in Malibu!!!! Fabu my friend...you still gotta come see all of dad's old tikis....some day...Annie

Pages: 1 2 3 4 146 replies