Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Kon Tiki for Spring Time Fun In The AZ Sun April 22nd; Along with Smugglers Inn Recapture 21-23rd

Pages: 1 2 3 4 172 replies

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-03-27 13:48 ]

K

I'm not staying at The Smugglers Inn but I am coming all the way from TX. Any chance I can get a voucher?

It looks like everyone who comes out will be able to get a mug....Woo Hoo! Can't wait to party in the AZ sun!!!

[ Edited by: woohoowahine 2006-03-20 18:06 ]

Fear not, Kenike!

We spoke to Louie, the manager of Kon Tiki, today. He wanted to make it clear that everyone who comes to the party on April 22 will be able to get one of the limited edition mugs.

To make sure nobody is disappointed he'd like to make a list of all the TC'ers who are planning on attending so he can make sure they can also get a mug. If you're staying at The Smugglers Inn you're already on WooHoo's list, but if you're staying elsewhere, or are just coming down for the day please drop Louie a quick email at

[email protected]

It has also been confirmed that the Smokin' Menehunes will be on hand for entertainment!

On a technical note, the Kon Tiki web site uses a high-tech device known as a 'Pop-Up'. Many savvy surfers of the internet disable this function in their browsers and therefore won't get to experience all the goodness that the site has to offer, including a sneak-peek of the mythical Kon Tiki Scorpion bowl and Doug Horne's limited edition poster for the event. So just this once, enable those pop-ups and check it all out!

Mr. & Mrs. Cheeky Half

K

We spoke to Louie, the manager of Kon Tiki, today. He wanted to make it clear that everyone who comes to the party on April 22 will be able to get one of the limited edition mugs.

Thanks for that info Cheeky Half. I called Kon Tiki today to see if I needed to make reservations. Louie himself got on the phone and said a mug voucher is no problem. Had a real nice chat...Louie RULES. Can't wait to see everybody on the 22nd!

I guess I am a month too soon for the party - Mrs. Jimbo and I are headed to Tucson later this week.

The Kon Tiki is on the agenda along with spring training Baseball and the arts festival

Cant wait as it is a chilly first day of spring here in Philly!

Yum Yum Rum!

Hey rockajimbo,

Welcome to Tiki Central and the Old Pueblo! Drop a line, if you'd like to meet up at the Kon Tiki.

cheeky half

TM
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.