Pages: 1 2 3 116 replies

Stampy Stampy

yes, we have no bananas! We have noooo bananas...toooooooday! breaks into song

H
hewey posted on Thu, Mar 23, 2006 5:53 PM

On 2006-03-23 17:04, PockyTiki wrote:
yes, we have no bananas! We have noooo bananas...toooooooday! breaks into song

What the....?

Cool stamp Pocky - but stay off the drugs! Or bannanas...

Actually after our storms down under we have a bannana shortage.

who ever heard of a banana shortage. That's really...dare i say...odd?? Anyways i do no drugs, or drink alcohol. Thanks though.

Here's a few updates with my tiki-bonanza drawing...bonanza...thing. Anyways, the first one here is just a doodle of a poorly drawn hot-rodding tiki. The second is a self-designed tiki t-shirt. I drew it all with sharpie. Woo!

T

Hey Pocky - you might have something there - the rubber stamp and the t-shirt. I'd try puttin different colors ink on the stamp and pressin it into the t-shirt. I like block prints... they are fun to make too.

yes perhaps! I enjoy printing too. It's a fun medium.

J
john posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 1:53 PM

something tells me your math grades are suffering

On 2006-03-27 13:53, john wrote:
something tells me your math grades are suffering

I actually have an A+, but nice guess! I doodle, yes, but i get homework help. I got into art school, so i'm good to go. =D

J
john posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 2:07 PM

you hope :) art school is easy, finding an art job after art school isn't

On 2006-03-27 14:07, john wrote:
you hope :) art school is easy, finding an art job after art school isn't

Oh i'm sure of that. I'll be busy finding jobs! I'm just trying to keep my head in the here and now portion.

H
hewey posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 5:54 PM

I have made a few of my own tiki shirts:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=14624&forum=7

I haven't posted any pics on there. Shortly I will be making a Gman shirt, so hopefully I will get some photos from making that.

I think the rubber stamp method could make some cool shirts.

oh wow, i want one of those! lol, yeah i think the stamp will be a good idea too. We'll have to wait and see i suppose. :P

Hey guys! Long time, no update i know. I've been on a no-drawing spree lately (not good). ANyways, i come here to present my latest little doodle. "The Shrunken Heads" It's a band name and logo i made up. enjoy!

H
hewey posted on Tue, Apr 11, 2006 8:16 PM

Do they only do instrumentals pieces? :)

Cool sketch

H

On 2006-04-11 20:16, hewey wrote:
Do they only do instrumentals pieces? :)

Cool sketch

And they can't read music...

Who's A.T. ??

A = first name initial, T = last name initial. i dare not give away my last name on this forum. Who knows, one of you could be some sort of child molester. lol jk guys.

H

YOU'RE ALEX TREBEC!!!! I KNEW IT!!!

I love lookin' at all the stuff you come up with--you are a sideshow! And Pocky, I mean this in a good way! Keep on postin'!!!

a....sideshow? As in a fire eater? WOW! YES! I've always wanted to be the bearded lady....wait...i'm not a woman. mwahahah or am i.

thanks for the comments guys

Pages: 1 2 3 116 replies