Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Pages: 1 2 3 4 167 replies

Just got mine Friday, thank you sir! Very cool! Quick too!

All of the empty album cover frames are sold. Thanks to all who laid down their hard earned dollars for my craft.

I still have about 30-40 framed albums with an assortment of different albums ALREADY INSIDE the frames. I will start the process of taking photos so that buyers can see what their choices are.

I will sell them in sets of 3's on Ebay in the next couple weeks..

This will be the last of the album frames... when they are gone... theyre GONE ..

Time for me to work on something else.

Thanks

I have about 40 frames with Albums remaining... and thats it. No more Album Cover Frames for me.

Moving on to other stuff.

But its not too late to still get a few for your home lounge or commercial bar/restaurant.

All the remaining inventory will be sold WITH vintage albums inside so you dont have to fuss with finding them in thrift stores or scouring ebay.

$40 for one or 3 for $100 (shipping extra) Larger quantity discounts available if you want more than 5.

See available albums here.
http://www.monkeymandesign.com/frames6.htm

Thanks

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-07-20 22:27 ]

Monkeyman, I've been admiring your work for sometime and have sent you an email to purchase one of your framed works. Looking for the "Hawaiian Favorites" (by the Ray Kinney and Coral Islanders) frame, or second choice "Yellow Bird" frame. You do great work and I appreciate the heads up on the last of it's kind. Glad I logged on tonight before it was too late.

Some of the frames have been listed on ebay.

The others are still available directly from me. Just email me or PM with your interest

Monkeyman Ebay Auctions

Get em while they can be GOT !!!

Thanks

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-07-21 22:18 ]

Ebay Auctions to finish soon....

BUMP

Monkeyman, my album and frame arrived today. Absolutely love it! Boy nothing on the market I've ever seen beats it. Your carving work is great. The album cover looked mint too. Thank you SO much.

thank you very much for such positive feedback.

its great to know that you enjoy it.

SAVE on shipping... order yours now and we can arrange a pickup at Oasis.

I can sell the frames separately from the albums if you order at least 3.

Dont wait.. only 28 remain..

See available albums here.
http://www.monkeymandesign.com/frames6.htm

[ Edited by: monkeyman 2008-08-11 11:38 ]

bump...

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-12-21 16:50 ]

T

Monkeyman, :o now I see why Benzart was asking me to check out on getting some of your frames. :D What carving, I love them but I think I'm loving your lamps even more. There are a couple I'm interested in and I guess I'll have to email you to get the $$. :)
Hopefully I'll be able to afford them before next summer. First we'll have to run the electric out to our cabana/tiki bar. You can't just sell the frames without the vinyl? But then again I'm not sure if having them framed would not take up even more of the wall space. But anything would probably look better than the way I just tacked them up. :)

[ Edited by: tikipaka 2008-08-30 16:50 ]

[ Edited by: tikipaka 2008-08-30 16:51 ]

bump.

I have about 15-20 remaining.

What a gallery of eye candy! To see them all lined up like that really brings home what a visual treasure trove the art and photography of the LP cover was before the CD killed it. I am gonna have to order a frame for my signed Primitiva cover for sure.

T

Derek, :o I received my 3 frames yesterday. How great they are. :D :D :D Thanks for making the choices for me, because I'm sure all of what you have left are excellently carved pieces. I don't have a signed copy of any particular LP, :lol: (Sven) :P but I'm going to have to search through the collection to see which three will end up in these fine beauties. :lol: Thanks so much. Might just order a few more to take them off your hands.. Come on folks, get em while there's a few left. If not you'll be kicking yourself in the ass later. These are definitely works of art. :D :D :D

M

bump

thank you

Hey Derek ,
I know I am a day late and a dollar short,but I could use some more LP
record frames-both styles.I would take 6-8 frames if you had em.
Mahalos-
Trader Bill
949-836-1806

I have 12 frames remaining..

Lets find homes for these album accentuators and then we can let this thread finally die.

Poof.. gone.

H
Hearn posted on Wed, Dec 17, 2008 2:45 PM

On 2008-12-17 10:39, Monkeyman wrote:

Monkeyman,
I got your frames last week. Could not be happier! They are truly beautiful!

Hey peeps!

monkeyman only has 8 frames left (maybe fewer now...) and these are WAY MO BETTAH than those lame-ass record frames you can buy at urbain outfitters.

buy some now cuz he ain't making any more! I just got mine that I ordered and I'll tell ya, these are BEEE-UUU-TEEE-FULL!!!!!

THanks Monkeyman!

all gone

thank you all

I think in total... Ive sold over 400 of these.

whew.... moving on

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-12-21 17:38 ]

T

Thanks Monkeyman, and since I never posted a picture before, here is one with a couple of the frames I bought. :D :D I only wish I had picked up at least 3 more.. I'm one of those "would of, should of could of" peeps!

Thanks..

T

"Thanks Monkeyman, and since I never posted a picture before, here is one with a couple of the frames I bought. I only wish I had picked up at least 3 more.. I'm one of those "would of, should of could of" peeps!"

Hi Tikipaka.....Check with Daddy Katz (HulaZombie here on TC).I was just at his place in Dayton,Ohio on Friday and he had about 4 or 5 of Monkey Man LP frames left.Here's a link to his website...http://www.daddykatzkustomkulture.com/

[ Edited by: Tiki-Tim 2009-02-15 13:14 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki-Tim 2009-02-15 13:15 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 167 replies