Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Pages: 1 2 3 4 167 replies

T

On 2007-03-08 18:37, Monkeyman wrote:
Hi All... sorry it took so long to get the next batch done.

I have more available.

Thanks

See page one of this thread.

Are you still going to produce a batch of the Maori design?

M

yes kate

but they are still not available.

thanks to those that ordered

The first round of Fedex shipments went out today.

Mrs. Hoptiki here - woohoo I’m getting a Monkeyman album comer frame for my Birthday! This is what will go in it By the way Monkeyman, I was looking at your lamps too. They are super nice. Thanks again.

the first 50 from this batch are sold but there are still more available.

thanks for the interest

Perfect! Great work MM. Please put me down for 2. One will be for my Axel Stordahl LP cover 'Jasmine and Jade' (a personal favorite) and the other to be determined...

Any feedback on what LP covers your many customers are framing? I'd be curious to see what covers are the most popular.

Aloha MonkeyMan

My frames arrived the other day and damn these are nice! Keep up the good work. Highly recommended and at $25 they're more than worth it.

K

Sign me up for one of those Maori ones... I really dig the other frame I have!

Yo, MM.. Still waitin on the Maori frames. Lemme know, PM me, I will gets the $ to you right away. Keep all that good stuff rollin'.... fB

I

Monkeyman... You rock! The frames are fantastic! Packaged well and shipped fast! Just what my tiki room needed! Got them before I even had a chance to make a Mai Tai, settle down and wait for them! I will definitely be looking forward to ordering future designs! Keep up the excellent work!

Hey! No monkeyin' around here!! Just got the frames today and didn't even get clobbered by customs!! These frames looked good on TC, but now I got one in my grubby little mitts they look....GREAT! I was blown away with them, I'm glad I got a whole bunch from you as I know my tiki buddies are gonna want in on these. Line up and start grovelling you miserable wretches! Why, I might just keep 'em ALL to myself (cue maniacal laughter)!! I've been rootin' around in the 'Exotica' section here at Tiki Towers and tried out a few sleeves, each and every one looks so much better in these frames. THANKS MONKEYMAN...You've just made my day!!! I'm pretty sure I'll need some more of these so let me know when the next lot are ready!

I've Been Framed - Trader Jim (Make mine a Mai-Tai!).

thanks Money Man !, I got the perfect place for the frames I got

These are still the best frames around for showing off your vintage LP's....I bought 4 the first time around and plan on getting more soon! :D

TB

Hey Monkeyman, any news on getting more of the maori frames?

TBird.

The Maori Frames are ready.

I also have more of the original design.

Those of you attending Oasis can pick them up there to avoid shipping costs or I can ship them to you now for a reasonable amount.

Order away...

PM or Email Me.

Thanks for your interest and support.

TB

check your pms!

These are more beautiful then the last! Fantastic!

Pre Order and Pre Pay via paypal for pickup at Oasis and I can install bendable framers points for you with your plexiglass in advance.

Your frames will be heavily bubble wrapped and secure for transport home.

Buy in advance and save the amount of cash you will need at Oasis.

PM or Email me.

I will have a large display of preframed albums for sale as well. Quiet Village, Taboo, Leis of Jazz, and many many more.

Pricing for preframed albums is as follows

$40 each or 3 or more for $35 each

Dont forget I will also have 8 or the original 10 fish trap lamps available for purchase as well. Combine a 3 pack of frames with a lamp and I will make you a special deal.

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2007-08-09 11:07 ]

Thanks to all that have prepaid.
The response has been fantastic.

The lamps are moving quickly as well.

Your orders are well packaged and ready for pickup at my booth. Of course they are available at any point during oasis so if you see me before and want to get them... let me know.

Thanks so much to all those that purchased frames and framed albums during Oasis 2007.

May your albums always be well hung......

M

Both styles of Album Cover Frames are still available.

I also have some seconds that I am prepared to mark down drastically from the full asking price.
I am happy to offer batches of 5 frames for $75 (Maori seconds only).

Seconds of these frames entail slight skips in the pattern or variances in the stain.

All frames will still hold your album covers perfectly and depending on your idea of tiki... the seconds might even be MORE your style.

Thanks

OK lets give ebay a try

Derek - Can I have five of the seconds please? (I missed that original post.)

Are they the same quality as the seconds of the original design?
Those seconds were fabulous.

these seconds are fine..

I just like circles to be more circular and sometimes there is glue visible in the corners....

its most likely me splitting hairs.. but thats how I am.

On 2007-10-15 18:34, Monkeyman wrote:
these seconds are fine..

I just like circles to be more circular and sometimes there is glue visible in the corners....

its most likely me splitting hairs.. but thats how I am.

I kind of figured. When I bought that last batch of seconds from you, you actually had to show me what you thought was wrong with them.

The circles could be more circular. You crack me up, Derek.

let me in on that bandwagon! - check your PM!!!!

[ Edited by: Polynesiac 2007-10-15 20:19 ]

whoever pays first gets them.

there are only 25 total of the 2nds

sorry no "save me some"....

2nds almost gone.... 13 more frames sold today

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2007-10-20 15:11 ]

shipping department is standing by.... ready to provide prompt service and immediate delivery

M

there are roughly 10-12 of the 2nds remaining.

and there is still first quality product of both styles available at the standard pricing.

K
KAHAKA posted on Fri, Nov 2, 2007 7:08 AM

Got mine a couple days ago, and it's already on the wall! Super cool design, Monkeyman!

Before:

After:

I guess the circles could be more circular... :roll:

They're fabulous, Derek.

there are still a couple batches of 5 still available at the $15 each price.... pm if interested.

thanks for your kind compliments kate.

M

bump

OK, I take two of those, please. Always wanted some, always was too frugal. Enough now, can no longer resist! :)

M

no problem Big Bro.

the lower price requires a minimum purchase quantity of 5 and these are only for the Maori 2nds (minor stuff- See TikiKate's reply above)

or if you are referring to the full priced option

$30 each or 3 or more for $25 that is still available too.

Me cheapskate, me go for maximum frames for minimum moolah.

bump

Hi Monkeyman, how many seconds do you have left?

Seconds are sold out.. but there is still a nice selection of first quality frames.

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-04-17 10:30 ]

Looking forward to getting mine. Thanks Monkeyman!

Do they come with glass monkeyman??

Come and see me for your own Album Cover Frames at the upcoming Tiki Farm Sale and the Caliente Tropics Event in May. Save on shipping. Browse the framed album selections on hand... I have over 50 framed albums and empty frames as well. Hope to see you all there.

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-04-17 11:30 ]

K

Derek:
Do you still have any of the Hawaiian Style left looking for 2 and 2 of Maori if you have them. Send me a PM with the total. Here is the zip 33316.

The Maori Style Album Cover frames are sold out.

No Mas. I wont be making any more. Thank you to those who purchased them.

There are still some of the other Tapa/Hawaiian style to be had.

I will be vending at Tiki Caliente and will have empty frames and frames with Vintage Albums already in them.

Thanks

I

I picked up four more at the sale. Support your local artist.

M

ok.. there are 30 of the Tapa/Hawaiian style frames remaining that are empty and available for purchase (they come with plexi)

$30 for one or 3 or more for $25 each

In addition to the empty ones I have about 40 frames with vintage albums already in them. $40 for one and $35 for three or more. I will take pics of them eventually so you all can se what I have in stock.

I will bring these to Tiki Caliente. When these sell out... THEY ARE GONE for good.... was emailed this morning by a retailer in the Midwest today who wanted to purchase 10 of them...

Thanks to all who have purchased them over the past 2+ years.

it was fun.... 370 frames sold... 80 more to go...

looking forward to having that space back in my living room :)

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-05-06 18:22 ]

T

Those are some great frames MM!!!!
Now if I only had wall space.

Whats your next project?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 167 replies