Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hale Tiki decor to be liquidated. Here's you chance to buy some.

Pages: 1 2 3 104 replies

C

OK, so......2 months later, he finally arrived!!!!!!!
Here you see him safe & sound in his new home.

On 2006-09-25 12:18, croe67 wrote:
OK, so......2 months later, he finally arrived!!!!!!!

Hallelujah! All good things come to those that wait, but for that length of time you'd think it would have arrived filled with a mai tai! :D

I hope everyone is satified. Thanks for all the support and I hope to see you all at the Hukilau.

Brad

R

Thanks Brad! Got my 2 beauties last week and e-mailed you but your service seemed down.

Enjoy the Moai! :wink:

I don't know if my timing was right, but I got mine in one week from the date of purchase. He also threw in like +20 swizzles. Thanks Brad!!!!

S

RE: Hale Tiki mugs-

I've a long story that I'll eventually get to, but for the moment, I'm trying to get a question out far and wide in the Tiki community-

Have any of you ALREADY tried to purchase a Hale Tiki mug but not recieved one yet? If so drop ME a line ASAP!

(More details to come, I promise!)

T

I bought mine from TikiFArm awhile ago and I think paid less and got is fast. You would think that if you are going-out-of-business, you aren't going to try to get top dollar on the the items that you are selling.

I really like some of those masks, but not for the prices that they were selling. Poor people are making those masks today. Ebay is probably the cheapest way the get those, for me at least.

I have some leftover items. Been traveling and working. Found some bamboo huts on the beach in Sierra Leone. You can check out some of the pics on myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/bradleyowens

I will let you all know when I get the list updated on http://www.haletiki.net

Thanks,

Brad

Just curious Brad......you were going to return the Covarrubias print to me last year. Never received it or any correspondance from you after several inquiries. What gives?

Pages: 1 2 3 104 replies