Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Savage Daddy's Tiki stuff

Pages: 1 2 3 4 169 replies

Yeah man! That face is PERFECT! The eye and ear detail is just great...very sweet lookin'.

Nice work SD,dig the arched back fish'n guy;s they look alive, the greyish stain on the other guy looks great as well,
Cheers Watango

I like em all! The smoking one looks really cool. Too bad he cant smoke without causing any damage as that would look pretty wild. Hopefully you can help me as I would like to know is there a trick to carving out the inside of the mouth? I have a time scooping out material and trying it make it smooth

Thanks to all for your kind comments. I got around to finishing this tiki a couple weeks ago. Haven't been carving much lately, but l'm making time over my vacation to start a new one. :)

B

Man that smoker turned out Awesome, Great finish and details, Then there's the Marq,, Another Excellent piece of work and finish. Man you should be Proud!

That came out really good!

L

On 2010-12-19 17:48, Savage Daddy wrote:

Yep! Very good piece! This Marq is awesome!

J.

Finally summer is here and I can carve again. 8)
Here's a couple I've started.

N

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE STOPPED!!! It doesn't get THAT COLD in Florida!!! lol

Lookin great! Cant wait to see what else ya got!

P

Nice re-entry bro.

That one on the right that's a little more complete is AWESOME.

You're setting the bar pretty high for the beginning of your season! I'm interested to see where it goes from here!

wow...got two in the works already?... great work. I cant finish one quick enough. your off to a good summer........hot as crap though isnt it?

MY GOD WE NEEEED RAIN!!!!! WHERE'D IT GO?

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.