Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

DJ Jab at Forbidden Island - every 2nd Thursday!

Pages: 1 2 3 103 replies

T
thejab posted on Wed, Jul 9, 2008 5:33 PM

Come to Forbidden Island tomorrow night and try the new summer drink specials - including the best Tropical Itch you've ever had. All to the sultry summer sounds provided by yours truly.

Thursday, July 10th
8:00

T

If you couldn't make it to Oasis, come on down to Forbidden Island tomorrow night and have a good time with yours truly! It all starts at 8:00.

T

I just got back from a vacation to Montana (of course I went to the Sip 'n Dip - photos soon) in time to DJ tomorrow night. See you there!

T
thejab posted on Tue, Oct 7, 2008 1:15 PM

After the South Bay crawl come on over to Forbidden Island this Thursday because I'm DJing my regular night from 8:00 until closing. It will be a great way to start the crawl weekend!

T

It's not the regular second Thursday with DJ Jab, but a special night this Thursday when I'll be playing a soundtrack to drink by: R&B, exotica, vocal selections, garage, soul, and instrumentals! It all starts at 8:00.

Next month I'll be back to my regular schedule of every second Thursday and International Flight Lounge will be back to every last Thursday. Sorry for the confusion!

T

It's not the regular second Thursday with DJ Jab, but a special night this Thursday when I'll be playing a soundtrack to drink by: R&B, exotica, vocal selections, garage, soul, and instrumentals! It all starts at 8:00.

Next month I'll be back to my regular schedule of every second Thursday and International Flight Lounge will be back to every last Thursday. Sorry for the confusion!

T

I'm back tonight, and I'll be spinning lots of New Orleans (and Louisiana) R&B and Rock 'n Roll in celebration of Mardi Gras later this month. Come down, have a Hurricane, and laissez les bon temps roulez! And I may throw a few Cramps songs in the mix as well.

T

It's tonight!

Pages: 1 2 3 103 replies