Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Lava Moai Tiki Mug on eBay - Page 10

Pages: 1 2 3 4 146 replies

It feels so good when your special one wishes you "Happy Anniversary" through a greeting or a unique gift. We usually send wishes like "You made my every day great" or "Thanks for coming in my life" besides this I want to do something unique that help me grow my relationship. I bought a gift for my husband from "Post My Greetings" and it is a unique because the Photo Mug I ordered has a lovely picture with my hubby printed on it. He loved that mug because I made his day so special sharing past moments with lots of joy and fun. There are lot more gifts on this web portal but the one I like the most is Photo Mugs.

Hey Alina, not a good first post trying to promote your website. Photo mugs? you definitely have the wrong crowd. Tiki mug collectors don't need photo mugs. You won't last long on TC if you keep this up.

On 2013-05-17 04:51, AlinaBentley wrote:
It feels so good when your special one wishes you "Happy Anniversary" through a greeting or a unique gift. We usually send wishes like "You made my every day great" or "Thanks for coming in my life" besides this I want to do something unique that help me grow my relationship. I bought a gift for my husband from "Post My Greetings" and it is a unique because the Photo Mug I ordered has a lovely picture with my hubby printed on it. He loved that mug because I made his day so special sharing past moments with lots of joy and fun. There are lot more gifts on this web portal but the one I like the most is Photo Mugs.

Wow, I haven't posted to this thread in a while, but I wanted to announce that my new Lava Moai mug is on ebay and will be ending in a few days....

Here is the link to the eBay auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231425284637?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Happy Bidding.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 146 replies