Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker New Art Print!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 369 replies

I had to hang This with your woodcuts....

Thanks for the photo!
Wow, your place is real cool! I'm honored to be hanging in such a swank pad!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
WEST COAST Swanky print SALE!
I'm going to be in LA for the opening at La Luz de Jesus on March 5th. While I'm there I'm going through some storage of some prints in my LA stash. I think it's a great time to offer them up at a great discount - plus MUCH less expensive to ship from LA than from Kona!
I'll have about one of everything on canvas, for about $200 each. These will be rolled and not wrapped on frames - but a G R E A T price to snap up these few swanky giclees.
PLUS - I even have found a long forgotten roll of "Diga Diga Doo" giclee on paper that will be HALF OFF! $100 down to $50!!!! Only while they last. (Thinnk there are only 5 of these)
if you are interested, Personal Message me and I can let you know which ones I will have in LA.

Big Aloha!
Brad~

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

http://www.tikishark.com
http://www.myspace.com/Lotus_Land
http://www.cocktailnation.net
http://www.sargentsfineart.com/artist/parker.php

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2010-02-23 12:25 ]

sorting through stuff... I'll have a list of prints I'll have in LA available for "special offer while I'm on da' mainland" prices.
If you know you're gonna be around, (March 5th to the 10th )send me a personal message and I'll make a special effort to dig up which one you'd like.
Aloha~
B

Aloha Tiki Tribe~
SPECIAL Half off sale!
Yes, I have a few left. I had forgotten a roll of about 5 DIGA DIGA DOO beautiful giclee-on-heavy-paper art prints left with a friend in L.A.
While I'm there in early march -for the opening night of the La Luz de Jesus group show (march 5th 8PM - 11PM , please come out and say hi!)
I'm going to sell the Diga diga Doo prints for $50 ....instead of the $100 I usually get.
(So, I don't really make any money on these, hey, sometimes "art is about art" and geting it out in the tiki bars where it belongs!)
Hey, I'm all excited to be off island, in L.A. plus it's my first time at a ultra-swanky gallery like La Luz... what can I say? I'm in a crazy A L O H A mood to get the art out there to folks who want it! Hit me up now before I gain my senses back!

Diga Diga Doo!

Personal message me
I take pay pal
[email protected]

ALOHA!
B~

Congratulations Brad! Sent you a PM.

Thanks TIKI-TONGA, got your PM!

T S U N A M I S A L E

Now... after being awoken by Tsunami sirens in the dark of yesterday morning, and sitting around half the day watching the ocean and the TV seems like it's safe to say I have survived the dreaded giant wave that was headed toward the big Island.

Well, I live on the Kona side, so we kinda thought we were safe anyways, cause that's the opposite side that usually gets tsunami waves... that's over in Hilo. They've been hit several times. Even got a cool Tsunami museum down by the water front.

Anyways, we're high and dry and the art prints I have on hand didn't get soggy! So, to thank the Tiki Gods I will offer these beautiful prints up to the tiki tribe at sale prices! These are what I have in stock right now. Of course later I'll get my printer to make up more, but not till I get back from a trip off island - about middle next month. So on these sale prints it's first come first serve. Please PM me to reserve your art.

Only 1 of these
Jungle Witch (aka The Temptress as the gallery calls her)
Giclee on paper 20" x 16"
$100 - tsunami sale - $80!
$5 S&H

Only 2 of these
The Sunken Tiki
$5 S&H

2 of these
Tiki of the Blue Pool
$5 S&H

2 of these
Forbidden Island
$5 S&H

2 of these
The Moon of Manakoora
$5 S&H

DIGA DIGA DOO
$100 - tsunami sale - $50!
$5 S&H
I have 4 of these 2 here and 2 in California left.

2 of these
Tiki Cat
$5 S&H

I will be bringing these to California, I'll be shipping from California, so that's why S & H is less expensive than shipping from Hawaii.
I'm going to LA for the opening night of the "La Luz de Jesus" group show. I was lucky enough to make it in, it's my first time in, so I'm flying over to experience the swankyness of being in the LA art scene.

http://www.laluzdejesus.com/
"EVERYTHING BUT THE KITSCH 'N SYNC ANNUAL GROUP SHOW"
Opening Reception: Friday, March 5th, 8-11 pm

ALOHA!
BRAD~

Hey Tiki Tribe!

I'm headed out to LA tonight, and will bring all the prints requested to be mailed from LA - MUCH cheaper shipping!
So today is the last day to get your tsunami/La Luz de Jesus special sale order in!

I have a red eye flight tonight from Kona, - I'll check before I take off and fill my bag with what ever art needs to go.

Hope to see some tiki tribe a the La Luz de Jesus show Friday night!!!

Big aloha!
Brad~

Brad congratulations on a successful show! Also thanks for the tsunami sale. I love my new prints!

TIKI-TONGA!
Thanks, so glad you dig the art! Had a GREAT trip to the main land. Saw lots of kool friends and had a great time at the art show at La Luz de Jesus.

Took my mom to Avatar in 3-D at one of the nicest, newest movie theaters I've ever been in. It had a swanky lounge in stead of a concessions stand. Really! You had to be 21 to see the movie there. You could order an alcoholic drink and take it into the the theater! Mai Tais and 3-D computer effects! SWANKY!

Well, I'm back on da' island. Yipee! Rented the DVD of 2012 the movie... got a chuckle when they fly over Hawaii, and you see diamond head erupting and Honolulu melting.

And brought back a few more prints of Diga Diga Doo... only a few left, but I figured I'd set keep 'em on the tsunami /errupting Diamond head sale!
So...

DIGA DIGA DOO

$100 - tsunami sale - $50!
$10 S&H (now from the active VOLCANO where I live)
I have 2 or so left. I got em in mailing tubes in my big bag... but I'll drop em in the mail just as soon as un pack them!

"personal message" me to make sure I have any left. You can then pay pal me the money.

Big aloha!
Brad~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

I got one last Tsunami Sale Diga Diga Do left!

Beautiful Giclee non fade archival inks on heavy paper
normal price $100
Tsunami sale price $50

One left....
Personal message me

Big Aloha,
Brad~

one left!

Custom display by Atomic Tiki Punk

all I can say is "Wow!"

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

And here's the Big E A S T E R Sale...

Tiki Cat
Regular Price $100 - EASTER Sale - $80!
$7 S&H

The Magaican
(from the Tiki-tarot art show last October at the Freaky Boutiki Gallery)
the orginal sold, but u can own da' print!
$7 S&H

The Jungle Witch (aka the Temptress as the Gallery on Maui has her listed)
$7 S&H

(full print)

(super-psychedelic brain-bending detail baby!)

(made it into SPECTRUM 15: The Best of Contemporary Fantastic Art, I thank you...)
Forbidden Island
$7 S&H

(full print)

(detail)
The Moon of Manakoora
(You've heard the song, now eye-ball da' art!)
$7 S&H

(full print)

(detail)
The Tiki of the Blue Pool
$7 S&H

The Sunken Tiki
$7 S&H

The Exotic Traveler

(as it appeared on the cover of Tiki Magazine)
$7 S&H

Order while you still have a chance!
(Sorry I'm sold out of "Bela Lugosi Has a Zombie" right now)
Supplies are limited, becasue my prnter is off island (again!) (lord knows where!) till the end of the month.

(The sale is also known as "The Zombie Day" Sale for those of you in the Tiki Tribe who lean more towards the pagan esthistic. Not you Ken, but them other folks.)

Big Aloha!
Brad~

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2010-04-04 17:56 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
the big E A S T E R S A L E
... is still a going on.
I'm on "Hawaiian Time" so it takes a while to get stuff done... like art and shipping (as many of you know :) ), so the sale can go on for a while too.

Just 'Personal Message" me which ones you dig.

I take pay pal.

Big Aloha!
B~

Ok...Just one more thing about Easter...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvVr2uks0C8

Sorry... but that Cal Anderson RAWKS!
Big Aloha
B~

ALOHA!

Waikiki Mystery
wood cut
The very rare artist proof. One of only 3.

Signed by me and Earl Washington - who hand carved the wood block and printed the run.
12" x 9" news print
the regular run was on rag paper not news print.
the edges of the image were cleaned up on the regular run, and only these artist proofs have the "unfinished" edges.
This print sat in a portfolio for the last 3 years and I just came across it today. I think it'd be better out in the world (or hanging in someones tiki lounge) then hidden away.

Ultra Rare Wood Cut of "WAIKIKI MYSTERY"
$50.00
$5 S&H

Personal message me. I take Pay Pal.

Malaho~
Brad

HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY TIKI TRIBE!

There were 3 "artist proofs" of "Waikiki Mystery" and ONLY 3 made....
One was sold last "Aoha Friday Art Sale"
One I'm keeping forever...
so only ONE is left...

Waikiki Mystery
wood cut
The very rare artist proof. One of only one left (for sale).

Signed by me and Earl Washington - who hand carved the wood block and printed the run.
12" x 9" news print
the regular run was on rag paper not news print.
the edges of the image were cleaned up on the regular run, and only these artist proofs have the "unfinished" edges.
This print sat in a portfolio for the last 3 years and I just came across it today. I think it'd be better out in the world (or hanging in someones tiki lounge) then hidden away.

Ultra Rare Wood Cut of "WAIKIKI MYSTERY"
$50
Personal message me. I take Pay Pal.

Malaho~
Brad

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

So, I entered into the "SPECTRUM 17 The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art" contest. All the entries deemed "best-enough" by the Judges are reproduced in a book of the "show".
I won entry into the book the last two years, this year I was delighted to get in again.

I entered several pieces. the piece that won entrance is...

Diga Diga Doo.
So in celebration of gettin' in one more time, I'm offering up a high end giclee of Diga Diga Doo at a special best-in-contemporary-fantastic-art-sale price.

Diga Diga Doo
Regular Price $100 ~ best-in-contemporary-fantastic-art- Sale - $50!
$10 S&H to the mainland (other countries let me know - it's about double that $)

I'm only offering up one print at this celabatory sale price, so first come first serve.
Personal Message me

I take pay pal , and checks.

Big Aloha!
Brad

Big congrats Brad!

Thanks Atomic Tiki Punk, by the by, I heard that there was a major flaw in most of the Diga Diga Doo tiki mugs and most of the run had to be rejected. That means the mug is very rare now - so that amazing print/mug display you created is even more amazing now because finding all the pieces to make it is going to be very hard very soon!

ART 4 SALE!

"Frankenstein goes to Hawaii"
Acrylic on canvas
11"x 14"
$1,000.00

It's the fourth monster in the set. The three other monsters sold at the art show at the "La Luz de Jesus" gallery last month. Frankenstein wasn't finished in time to make the show.
He's about to go to the gallery on Maui, but I thought I'd offer him up here first (at a better price than the gallery will be selling him for cause no over head here ya' know)

If you want him, send me a personal Message. However, you might want to purchase before the end of the month - cause then he'll only be for sale through the gallery.

I take Pay Pal

Big Aloha!
Brad~

BOLD HYPE GALLERY - FALSE IDOLS
4/17/10 to 5/08/10

Jungle Witch
Acrylic on Canvas
30" x 24"
$1,850.00
to purchase call 407-692-2956

Check out this cool tiki art show at http://www.boldhype.com

Aloha!
Brad~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
A beeeeeutiful Sunday morning here in Kona, as the sun rises above the volcano, and it's brilliant rays stream out across the island and the glittering blue Pacific. (...and Not a tsunami warning in sight I might add!)

This natural beauty has swayed me to offer up some tiki art (at a big sale price) to the Tribe!

"The Sunken tiki"
Giclee on Canvas
signed and numbered (print run of 100)
Same size as the original painting: 24" x 18" - a high end and exact reproduction of one of my best sellers.
Regular price $540.00
Sunday Sale Price $250.00

Printed with great expertise at Honu Editions and "Gallery Wrapped": This means there is 1 1/2 inch of mirrored image at the edges of the printed art, thus the printed canvas is ready to be taken to a frame shop and wrapped on a frame. (Gallery Wrapped) this procedure is about $50 - (usually much less expensive than getting it framed) When done, you can hang it on the wall as is. Exactly like the original painting (which now hangs in a private collection in So Cal)

Honu Editions is the best printer on the Big Island, their high quality prints hang in all the local high end galleries, and local museums. They do all Herb Kane's work! Exact color reproduction, printed with archival inks resistant to fading even in a bright room. Really, I compared the original painting to a giclee on canvas and they were hard to tell apart.

the Sunken Tiki appeared in the last issue of "Tiki Magazine". (I heard from the editor that there's only 36 copies of this mag left)

Comes shipped rolled in a mailing tube. $10 S&H.
I take Pay Pal.
Personal Message me.

Big Aloha!
Brad~

HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY!
ART SALE!

THE MAGICIAN
20" x 10"
Giclee on Canvas
Signed and numbered
limited run of 100

Same size as the original painting

Regular price $500.00
Aloha Friday Sale Price $250.00

"the Magician" was part of the Tiki Tarot art show at the Freaky Boutiki last October. The original sold Opening night.

Printed with great expertise at Honu Editions and "Gallery Wrapped": This means there is 1 1/2 inch of mirrored image at the edges of the printed art, thus the printed canvas is ready to be taken to a frame shop and wrapped on a frame. (Gallery Wrapped) this procedure is about $50 - (usually much less expensive than getting it framed) When done, you can hang it on the wall as is. Exactly like the original painting (which now hangs in a private collection in So Cal)

Honu Editions is the best printer on the Big Island, their high quality prints hang in all the local high end galleries, and local museums. They do all Herb Kane's work! Exact color reproduction, printed with archival inks resistant to fading even in a bright room. Really, I compared the original painting to a giclee on canvas and they were hard to tell apart.

I take Pay Pal
Personal Message me

Big Mahalo!
Brad

Faster Than Disaster

Detail - the angry Tiki God

Faster Than Disaster

Detail - the exotic flowers

Faster Than Disaster

Detail - the Tiki Lounge serving "Kapu Cocktails"

Faster Than Disaster
detail - the 32' coup

Original Painting for Sale

Faster Than Disaster
30" x 24"
Acrylic On Canvas
$4,000.00

Detail- exotic flowers in foreground

Detail-Angry Tiki God

Detail - Tiki Lounge serving Kapu Cocktails

Detail - the Kustom 32' Coup

The painting is part of a show that will happen September 25th 2010 at the Manhattan Beach Creative Arts Center in Southern California. The painting may be purchased pre-show, with the understanding it will be on display at the Arts Center for the run of the show.

Please personal message me, or contact me at [email protected]
I take pay pal

Aloha,
Brad Parker

IT ROCKS! Brad you are going to make prints for us po peoples,right!

Atomic Tiki Punk - Thanks, the painting is at the printer getting professionally scanned right now. Should have prints in the near future. Stay tuned!

and....
HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY!
and that means it's time for the Aloha Friday Art Sale!

"Bela Lugosi Has A Zombie"
Ultra-Swanky Giclee on Canvas
signed and numbered (print run of 100)
Same size as the original painting: 30" x 24" - a high-end and exact reproduction of one of my more popular, and award winning pieces.
Regular price $695.00
ALOHA FRIDAY Sale Price $340.00
Plus $10 S&H

Bela Lugosi Has A Zombie won entry in SPECTRUM 16 the Best in contemporary Fantastic Art. You can find this book in a book store near you, like Borders or such.
For you Lugosi fans - look close, this is Bela in his make up from the classic film "White Zombie"!

Personal Message me.
I take Pay Pal.

Big Aloha!
Brad~

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2010-05-07 13:34 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2010-05-07 13:38 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Finally, they are ready. The "Monsters on Vacation" paintings as giclee art prints.
Monster #1:

"Dracula Drinks... a Mai Tai"
14" x 11"
Giclee on Canvas
Limited edition of 100, signed and numbered.
Gallery price - $300.00
Tiki Central price - $100.00
Plus $10 S&H (printed canvas comes rolled in a shipping tube)

Printed at Honu Editions here on the Big Island of Hawaii. Their prints hang in all the high-end galleries and many local museums. (If it's good enough for the historical masterpieces of Herb Kane, it's good enough for me!) highest quality giclee on canvas possible. Created with archival inks resistant to fading, even in bright rooms. Print is ready to be "Gallery Wrapped". The same size as the original painting. Side by side with the original, these giclees are so good, it's hard to tell them apart.

"Gallery Wrapped": This means there is 1 1/2 inch of mirrored image at the edges of the printed art, thus the printed canvas is ready to be taken to a frame shop and "wrapped around" on a wooden frame: like a stretched canvas. Gallery Wrapped. This procedure is about $50 or less- (usually much less expensive than getting it framed). When done, you can hang it on the wall, as is, creating a look as close to the original painting as possible.

If you are interested Personal Message me.
I Take Pay Pal.

Stay tuned for the next four monsters! Collect 'em all!

Mahalo,
Brad~

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2010-05-12 13:07 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Here is Monster #2 in the "Monsters on Vacation" series

The Were Wolf of Waikiki
14" x 11"
Giclee on Canvas
Gallery price - $300.00

Printed at Honu Editions here on the Big Island of Hawaii. Their prints hang in all the high-end galleries and many local museums. (If it's good enough for the historical masterpieces of Herb Kane, it's good enough for me!) highest quality giclee on canvas possible. Created with archival inks resistant to fading, even in bright rooms. Print is ready to be "Gallery Wrapped". The same size as the original painting. Side by side with the original, these giclees are so good, it's hard to tell them apart.

"Gallery Wrapped": This means there is 1 1/2 inch of mirrored image at the edges of the printed art, thus the printed canvas is ready to be taken to a frame shop and "wrapped around" on a wooden frame: like a stretched canvas. Gallery Wrapped. This procedure is about $50 or less- (usually much less expensive than getting it framed). When done, you can hang it on the wall, as is, creating a look as close to the original painting as possible.

I Take Pay Pal.

Stay tuned for the all four monsters! Collect 'em all!

Mahalo,
Brad~

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2010-05-12 13:06 ]

Next in the "Monsters on Vacation" series:

The Kreature From Kona
14" x 11"
Giclee on Canvas
Gallery price - $300.00

I Take Pay Pal.

Look for the all four monsters! Collect 'em all!

Mahalo,
Brad~

Here it is...The fourth "Monster on Vacation" art print!

"Frankenstein goes to Hawaii"
14" x 11"
Giclee on Canvas
Gallery price - $300.00

I Take Pay Pal.

Collect 'em all!

Mahalo,
Brad~

Aloha Tiki Tribe Members!

The "Ultra-Swank giclee art-prints on canvas" of the four classic "Monsters on Vacation" are available for purchase, and several are now on their way to home-tiki-bars across the greater North West. (Thanks!)

This past week end, at "ART NIGHT in Lahina" they were also revealed at Sargent's Fine Art Gallery, along with "Faster Than Disaster". Big thanks all the tiki tribe folks who happened to be in the neighborhood, and an ever bigger mahalo to those who slapped down the coconuts to walk home with a ultra-swank art print.

What I'm presenting today is the Giclee on Paper version of the "Monsters on Vacation". Created by the same printer, Honu Editions, with the same amazing high quality detail, and perfect color reproduction as the original four paintings. Archival inks for fade resistance. However, on this giclee, you get all four images on one sheet of heavy paper.

Sized a little smaller than the original paintings.
Paper size: 21" x 17"
Art image area: 17 1/2" x 14"
a 1/2 " in between each monstrously exotic image.

This is perfect for display as one piece, or can be cut into four prints for framing and arrangement to suit any tiki bar or swank pad.

Monsters on Vacation
21" x 17"
Giclee on heavy paper
Signed
$100 plus $10 S& H
(ships rolled in a sturdy mailing tube) Shipping to North America and the Mainland, else where, let me know so I can adjust shipping rates. (usually about twice as much)

I take paypal

my paypal registered e-mail is [email protected]
Please indicate which pint you are purchaseing and allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery.

Big ALOHA!

Brad~

HT

Brad-The 4 prints on one sheet of paper, what would the size of the image area if you cut the 4 prints up to frame individually of each print.

On 2010-05-17 00:40, HB TIKI wrote:
Brad-The 4 prints on one sheet of paper, what would the size of the image area if you cut the 4 prints up to frame individually of each print.

Each Monster is 8 1/2" x 6 3/4"

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[email protected]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2010-05-17 18:39 ]

HUMP DAY ART SPECIAL!
The VOG (volcanic Fog) is still heavy here in Kona, so maybe a sacrifice to the tiki gods will clear up the sky a tad - So, I'm doing FREE SHIPPING on HUMP DAY! and nothin' gets you through the middle of a work week like some Low Brow Classic Monsters on a ultra swanky art print!

Monsters on Vacation
21" x 17"
With a 1/2 " in between each monstrously exotic image.
This is perfect for display as one piece, or can be cut into four prints for framing and arrangement to suit any tiki bar or swank pad.
Giclee on heavy paper
Signed
$100 plus $10 S& H (IF you order TODAY -(Wed)- you get Free HUMP DAY Shipping!)

(ships rolled in a sturdy mailing tube) Shipping to North America and the Mainland, else where, let me know so I can adjust shipping rates. (usually about twice as much)

I take paypal

Please indicate which pint you are purchasing and allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery.

Big ALOHA!

Brad~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Original painting for sale!

Mister Mai Tai
24" x 18"
Acrylic on Canvas
$2,000.00
Free shipping to the mainland

Detail

The original will be part of the art show "Ocean Dreams" at the Manhattan Beach Creative Arts Center, Sept 25th to October 14th.
Pre-show purchase is available. (If you love it, buy it now before someone else does)
"Mister Mai TAI" will be on display for the duration of the show.
Opening Reception Sept 25th, Saturday, 7 - 9 PM

I take Pay Pal

My pay Pal registered e-mail is [email protected]

Mahalo!
Brad Parker~

HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY TIKI TRIBE!
Friday, May 21st...
So, time for the "Aloha Friday Art Sale".
I dunno what I'm gonna put up yet. Tell ya what, I'm walking over to the studio and looking on the stack of swanky Giclees art prints, what ever is on top is what's up for sale today.... with $20 off!

OK, here I go....

Diga Diga Doo
Giclee on heavy Paper
20" x 16"
signed and numbered- (#9 of 113)
Normally this is $100.
ALOHA FRIDAY art sale price is $80!
And, oh what the heck, free shipping to the Mainland too!

This piece was chosen to be in SPECTRUM 17:The Best ion Contemporary Fantastic Art. The Spectrum book Dig will be published in will be out next November.

I take Pay Pal

My pay Pal registered e-mail is [email protected]

Mahalo!
Brad Parker~

It's here...

"Faster Than Disaster"
Giclee on Canvas
30” x 24”
Limited editon of 100
signed / numbered
$995.00
Plus $10 S& H

Giclee on Paper
20” x 16”
$100.00
Plus $10 S&H

I take pay pal.
Send pay pal payments to:
[email protected]
Please include name of the
print you are purchasing.

Allow 3 - 5 weeks delivery

If paying by check make checks out to
Brad Parker.

Mail Checks to:
Tiki Shark Hawaii, inc
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 USA

ALOHA!
Brad ~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Hey got my web site shop area up dated... I think.

Check it out! Lemme know if anyone can't open stuff.

Big Mahalo!
Brado~

http://tikishark.com/prints2/prints2.html

Checked it out Brad, everything looks good, but Dracula blinked his eye at me man!
its soooo scary! when that happens.

AlohaTiki Tribe!

Aloha Thursday....hmmm, not quite as great as Aloha Friday that's for sure! But I can't wait one more day!
I was sending out some of the "Monsters on Vacation" four on one prints, and I'm soooo pleased with how great they came out! I mean, this is one of closest pieces to being the whole reason I started putting brush to canvas. I wanted to gawk at this kind of art: pulp-culture-pop-subculture-low brow-tiki culture ART.
This one is really close.
And believe me, it looks way better in person.

So swept up in the joy of "gettin' it out there" to home tiki bars that I'm waving Shipping and Handling fees today!
It's NO-SHIPPING-AND-HANDLING-THURSDAY!!

Monsters on Vacation
21" x 17"
Giclee on heavy paper
Signed
$100 plus $10 S& H (IF you order TODAY -(Thursday)- you get Free Shipping!)

I take paypal

Please indicate which pint you are purchasing and allow 3 to 5 weeks for delivery.

Big ALOHA!
Brad "Tiki Shark" Parker~

HAPPY ALOHA FRIDAY!

Time for a AFD art sale!

Monsters on Vacation
21" x 17"
Giclee on heavy paper
Signed
regular price $100 plus $10 S& H
HOWEVER- Aloha Friday Art Sale $20 off!
So Aloha Friday Price is $80 plys $10 S&H!!

I take paypal

Big ALOHA!

Aloha!

"Tales of the Tiki Lounge, issue #1, - Faster Than Disaster"
from "Tiki Culture Comics"
dated: June 1950
(Approved by the Cocktails Code Authority)
10" x 7"
Super ultra-rare item I can guarantee you cannot find anywhere else! Why? Cause it doesn't exist anywhere else!!!
This is the "COVER" only of a pulp-comic that solely exists in the Mai-Tai-light zone of Brad "Tiki Shark" Parker's imagination. Beautiful high quality giclee on heavy "alure" paper, archival inks that resist fading. Perfect for framing, and fooling gawking-cocktail-party-guests into thinking you own a, as yet unheard of, extremely unusual treasure of vintage Hawaiiana Memorabilia.
Signed by Brad Parker
$25.00
plus $5 S&H

Shipping to North America and the Mainland, else where, let me know so I can adjust shipping rates. (usually about twice as much)

I take paypal

Please indicate which pint you are purchasing and allow 2 to 5 weeks for delivery. (Often sooner, but ... well, sorry, we're on "Hawaiian Time" here.)

If paying by check make check payable to
Brad Parker.

Mail Checks to:
Tiki Shark Hawaii, Inc.
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko St.
#C7-420
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 USA

Big ALOHA!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[email protected]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2010-05-29 21:53 ]

"Tales of the Tiki Lounge, issue #1, - Faster Than Disaster" ordered!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 369 replies