Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

tonga hut tiki night 2! *saturday, march 31st*

Pages: 1 2 65 replies

On 2007-04-02 20:37, MakeDaMug wrote:
I wish I could have made it. Tell me though, did Crazy El make the scene?

That's like, Freaky!!! Man!!!!

At first C'El looked like a shaven Geiko Caveman......

Suzie,aka Suzy, aka Suze, Show the GRoG pics!!! Please!!!

[ Edited by: revbambooben 2007-04-02 22:22 ]

Aloha Suzy, and Mahalo,

Mahalo Nui Nui.

Paddelin' back to the island now. Had a great time, and leave a little Blue-er, but well-fueled! Great scene, and a sincere mahalo for your gracious hospitality.

Cheers and aloha,
SOK

http://www.yoyoisland.com

Let's start with a nice shot of your hosts and happy blue Hawaii bartenders, Suzy, Trevor and Megan.

Here is a very nice shot of a couple of always stylish TC regulars enjoying the new Navy Grog and Blue Hawaiian. Ookoo Lady, I love that hat! :)

Son of Kelbo held court at the bar and kept a watchful eye on those menehunes. . .hey, why are your drinks empty. . .?

Here is a shot of the lovely Miss Ana enjoying Blue Hawaiian(s) in her new Squid mug.

all very nice and civil. yes,yes.

Now, you must imagine friends, that a good chunk of time has now elapsed. . .the bar gets hoppin', people are dancin and singin' and the drinks are flowing (on both sides of the bar) Hee Hee!

Here's when things get interesting. . .:)

Let us begin with a shot of Polly and Suzy 'Rockin' out!' Did I mention there was a lot of rocking out that night?-cause there was.

Next is a shot of the Tyger Jimmy (inventor of the Spam Tai) and Polly, continuing to ROCK OUT. No Kirby in sight, but there are the tell tale empty stella bottles, so he must be out peeing on someones car. Kenny! You were missed!

Trevor gets into the groove. . .

Workin' it for the ladies. . .

. . . and apparently GROG who leaps over the bar waving his dollar bill. :)

Then evil Kirby talks the boys into doing shots, and asked me to make 'the gayest shot ever'.
So I make them all blow jobs. No hands boys!

Tyger Jimmy is the clear winner. Nice SKILLZ!
Polly points out to Jeremy-'I think you did that wrong.'
Grog seems to be having technical difficulties.

Bartender Suzy says 'Oh you crazy kids. . .'

Yep, totally sober. . .:) GOOD TIMES.

We will finish on a high note. Here's my favorite pic of the night.

See GROG, that wasn't so bad. . . .

Hey, I owe you a hangover breakfast at Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, okay? :)

Love ya!

Thanks for a GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Mahalo!!!!!

Wow!
Looks like you kids had fun last Saturday Night!
Thanks for the great pix Suzy!
A few of these will be put to good use....
Especially these!

and thanks for taking so many pictures of Polly!
I loves her soooooooo much! (Don't tell Kirby!)

J

Hiya Bartender Suzy. I saw you at our show last night, but didn't get a chance to come up and say hello because of all the chaos I was dealing with. I noticed that you guys split early...hope it wasn't because you didn't dig the show.

See you at the Hut!

Sonny of NUTTY infamy

S
squid posted on Tue, Apr 3, 2007 4:51 PM

Has GROG been licking Smurfs again?

N

Looks like I just missed all the fun, but I could not stay that long. WIll I only had 2 zombies and I couldnt talk anymore. Will I could talk but nothing made any sense and I got the munchies and had to have in and out. Next time I will have the zombies at the end of the night instead of first thing. Thanks for the fun.

As Always FUN FUN FUN FUN , MAN WHATA GREAT NIGHT . YEAAAAAAAAAA . YOU GUYS FLIPPIN ROCKKKKKKK

K

On 2007-04-03 16:51, squid wrote:
Has GROG been licking Smurfs again?

skweed,
did GROG tell you he was licking smurfs?
...and you believed him???

:lol:
K.

Last time GROG had a blue tongue, the Tonga Hut kicked him out!
They caught him chewing on one of those blue discs in the urinal! :lol:

K

Kinny, they only kicked him out because you complained kicking and screaming that he didn't leave any for you...
yo momma!
K.

I heard Ernie hired a spokesman...didin't know it would be a spokeswoman!
Ernie's approval ratings are pretty low, so I guess he needs a cheerleader! Funny, I thought he would've picked someone....younger! :lol:
YO MOMMA!

P
pdrake posted on Wed, Apr 4, 2007 2:24 PM

O

Looks like a great night you all had the other night. Great pictures!
After all the talk of your new drinks, Von Tiki and I stopped by to try them after visiting Leroy and Bob on a buying trip to Oceanic Arts.
We both ordered "Original Mai Tais"

My compliments to the Tonga Hut for getting a mai tai right. We both ordered Mai Tais made with fresh lime juice, orange curacao, orgeat syrup, rock candy syrup and light and dark rums.
I was giving the bartender thirty questions who was becoming a little perplexed when Von Tiki told her, "Tim's a "Mai Tai snob, don't mind him" I suppose I am IMHO (In my humble opinion) the Tonga Hut mai tai IMHO is damn good. Thank you Ana ,Jeremy and Susy. Vic himself would approve.
Sinatra on the jukebox and spotting Alex whats his name there made for a great end of the day.

H

Tim you were lucky with your Mai Tai. I had mine there on Sat. night and it didn't look anything like yours. By the way Suzy did not make it. I had the best time Saturday night. I still love the place and will go back anytime, but I am sure going to ask what goes in my Mai Tai before I order one. :drink:

K

On 2007-04-04 14:23, little lost tiki wrote:
I heard Ernie hired a spokesman...didin't know it would be a spokeswoman!
Ernie's approval ratings are pretty low, so I guess he needs a cheerleader! Funny, I thought he would've picked someone....younger! :lol:
YO MOMMA!

...and jealousy rears it's ugly head...

YO Momma!!!!

(and I still look YOUNGER than you)

O

Hiltiki,

They make both versions so make sure you ask for the new original recipe version they offer. You probably got the old version that some prefer.

H

Tim, I have been going there for many years now. Their Mai Tais are actually ok. I don't know what this last one was it was terrible. But I will try again soon. :)

Pages: 1 2 65 replies