Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Hukilau 2007 Photos And Reports

Pages: 1 2 3 4 143 replies

Hukilau...(old Ice T. quote from a long ago T.V. appearance) "Hmmm...Yeah...I'm gonna have to go ahead and call that one 'Player'". The biggest event. The best event. The most bang for your buck. Ever. Period. Year after year.

L
Loki posted on Tue, Jun 19, 2007 5:25 AM

Steve...IDOTs man...i have video of the entire show and I'm in the process of editing it...I'll make sure you guys get it.

I regret not seeing more of the Crazed Mugs. Not cuz Pablus made me feel guilty, but when I heard them bust out the Rum Barrel tune at the Mai Kai, it was a moment! Yesterday I was humming it, and got thirsty all over again!

K

On 2007-06-19 05:40, The Mayor Of Exotica wrote:
I regret not seeing more of the Crazed Mugs. Not cuz Pablus made me feel guilty, but when I heard them bust out the Rum Barrel tune at the Mai Kai, it was a moment! Yesterday I was humming it, and got thirsty all over again!

Mr. Mayor -- I have to absolutely agree with you. Playing Hot Lava's tune "Rum Barrel" at the Mai Kai, in the Molokai Bar was a transcendent moment for me (both times we played it). Additionally, playing with you Waitiki dudes was also a highlight. Oh, and you were blowing some particularly inspired stuff on "Billy's Bounce." Man that was fun.

Waitiki, Crazed Mugs and Haole Kats need to play together more often. At the Mai Kai. In the Molokai. With copious amounts of rum. Yeah....

Kanekila

P

Annnh, I was kidding anyway.
Mai Kai first, band second.

Yes, that "Rum Barrel" is a hit.
Hot Lava's original and it's only one of his excellent musical frolics into Polynesian Pop.

I was going to beat him up, perform the tune and claim it as my own but I was too sickly.
And then I had a Rum Barrel and I forgot my evil plan and then Lousie...and... and....

On 2007-06-19 06:14, Kanekila wrote:

Mr. Mayor -- I have to absolutely agree with you. Playing Hot Lava's tune "Rum Barrel" at the Mai Kai, in the Molokai Bar was a transcendent moment for me (both times we played it). Additionally, playing with you Waitiki dudes was also a highlight. Oh, and you were blowing some particularly inspired stuff on "Billy's Bounce." Man that was fun.

Waitiki, Crazed Mugs and Haole Kats need to play together more often. At the Mai Kai. In the Molokai. With copious amounts of rum. Yeah....

Kanekila

I got to play the Rum Barrel Shaker with Crazed Mugs, and Haole Kats on Hot Lava's tune, "Rum Barrel", during the Hukilau, at the Mai Kai, in the Molokai, with copious amounts of rum! How cool is that! And hanging out with Waitiki, Crazed Mugs, and the Haole Kats at the after party was definately a moment I will never forget. Mr. Ho can play the HELL out of a tamborine! Okonkuluku!

S

On 2007-06-14 09:53, Chip and Andy wrote:
Here is the introduction that aired today on our local news..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGN8lZmB3fY

Featuring Tiki Bree and King Kukulele introducing the 2007 Hukilau. Also showcasing two of the more fabulous models from Sarong-A-Rama!

Sorry for the low quality, it was the best I could do in a rush....

Um, Bree appears to be the professional on this show. Not only does she look better of course, but she speaks better and more clearly and manages not so strangle the woman for her pronunciation. It's just grace and class in spades...

K

Hicky-lau?

Oy...

Was there anyone who didn't want to cry with Formikahini what she was told her bracelets looked like Wilma Flinstone's garbage disposal?

S

On 2007-06-19 07:10, finkdaddy wrote:
Was there anyone who didn't want to cry with Formikahini what she was told her bracelets looked like Wilma Flinstone's garbage disposal?

That woman needs to be fired and replaced by Bre-elle. That was just incredibly bad. Bre showed such restaint...

What a Gas !!!!!

Waitiki >
I had so much fun playing with you Cats in the Molokai that we must make that an annual gig... Tim,you were a blowin" maniac...Mr. Ho,Who else would use a percussion instrument on some of those tunes and make it work (U so Clazy)and tell Marsha Brady that I still love her... Professor, It's so cool to hear you tear it up on the electric.... Mike, We gotta hook up sooner next time. Most important is friendships we started with you guys 3 Hukilau's ago. Gotta stay in touch and come to Boston to play some Tiki Mug soccer (and maybe some music)!!!

Intoxicators > You guys worked your A..es off and have become good friends. Thank you Brian for all your help with everything.... Gary, Get some sleep. Looking forward to seeing and working with all of you again.. Stay in touch (you know the number)

Crazed Mugs >
Not having the opportunity to rehearse the new stuff prior to the event just let me say that the new tunes were awesome. (we are going to steal them for our gigs)Scott, Great job (especially under the circumstances) Who loves ya man ??? Hot Lava, Your tunes kick and it was so cool to meet you and your lovely fiance... Pablus my friend and fellow Buckeye, You deserve an award for performing under your health circumstances and doing such a wonderful job. You know how I feel about you ... not so long next time "nuff said"

King >

All the events we have worked together the last 3 years or so doesn't compare to you sitting in with us at the Molokai. You were wonderful and we must do more of that in the future . Hope you finally got home to hug your beautiful baby girl..
You are the (Billy Preston ) to Haole Kats... Thanks Braddah

The worlds largest Mahalos to everyone we came in contact with for allowing us to play and hang out with you at this wonderful event. We truly appreciate you all and are looking so very forward to having the chance to do it again...

Peace,Love,and Tiki to all

Joe/Haole Kats

The rum imbibed over the weekend and at our Intergalactic Grand Finale has been sufficiently absorbed to allow me to send a world of thanks for those that I shared times with or joined us here at the Jetsetter Sunday night/Monday morning.

I hope that those that joined us here enjoyed their Jetsetter experience, and will visit us again if in the area.

Rest assured that I have just placed reorders of all the rums consumed, and will be well-stocked by the time we reopen on Thursday!

Special thanks to Tiki Kiliki, James Teitelbaum, Creepy Tiki, Lake Tiki, Thor, Jonpaul & Tiki Magazine, and the newest members of our 'Hipster's Hall of Fame' - Barking Barefoot Tikis, Doug Horne, Hassan Patterson, and The Disasternauts (how can't you love these simian swingers?) !

To those that stuck around and joined me to some rum to celebrate my birthday into the wee small hours of the morning, thanks for making it ail the more special!

I've posted a photo gallery from our afternoon Father's Day Island Party (with special guest Calton Cofee from the reggae band Innner Circle), and from the Hukilau Finale at:

http://postpix.palmbeachpost.com/pages/gallery.php?gallery=317532

I'll post the pix I took from the Fort Lauderdale events later today.

Again, thanks to all and hope to see you again soon!

I'm bummed that we could not make it to Jetsetters but I had to Jetset literally.
Happy Belated !!

To make up I am going to try and get a road trip together with the local Ohana and darken your door.

As far as that newscast......think we should send someone over to take care of that. BAM BAM...BAM, BAM.

Thats News for ya..... shallow and to the lowest common denominator. Research the story.... confirm pronunciations.... Naw. wing it!

Hey!! was everyones table at the Mai Kai as good as mine.

Actually, funny story. I took care of the Maitre de ahead of time to secure a good table so I could get stage shots without leaving my family and running around, but I got stuck in the corner in the worst spot. I find out later that another party was sat at that table and they moved and snaked ours. Pretty rude. No pictures for you!

[ Edited by: Bohemiann 2007-06-19 08:55 ]

Tiger Lily and I just wanted to thank all the great folks we met this year at our first Hukilau (except for the noisy ones during the Drasnin concert). We really had a blast, and felt a great kinship with so many of you who have such a wonderful mindset.
Many thanks to Basement Kahuna, in particular, for talking us into attending.

If any of you are ever in or near Athens, GA, please don't hesitate to stop in and say hello: we own & operate Jackson St. Books downtown, and you're practically certain to see something there you've never seen before.

HC

either I'm just lucky or this is some kind of sweet vortex ! laughed so hard , traded with my heart, left it on the dance floor,worked to keep it going,gobbled up the sights and sang myself hoarse!....Thanks to all who made this happen (joyful tears during Drasnin orchestra's performance) and forgiveness to the unholy few who just don't get it! ....mahalo

On 2007-06-19 06:51, Swanky wrote:
Um, Bree appears to be the professional on this show. Not only does she look better of course, but she speaks better and more clearly and manages not so strangle the woman for her pronunciation. It's just grace and class in spades...

I was thinking the exact same thing.
Bree had twice the camera presence and twice the class as the host woman on the show. And yes, she handled the host's complete lack of preparedness (like asking for the pronounciation of the MANY words she mangeled) absolutley flawlessly.

King K nailed his little song too... really nice job on that one, King.

On 2007-06-19 06:14, Kanekila wrote:

Kanekila

I agree, that was a great time! I think we're onto something there musically! We need to put something together next time the three groups are all on the same bill!

On 2007-06-19 06:22, pablus wrote:

Annnh, I was kidding anyway.
Mai Kai first, band second.

Yes, that "Rum Barrel" is a hit.
Hot Lava's original and it's only one of his excellent musical frolics into Polynesian Pop.

I was going to beat him up, perform the tune and claim it as my own but I was too sickly.
And then I had a Rum Barrel and I forgot my evil plan and then Lousie...and... and....

Pablus, always great to see you, and it did indeed seem too short. Maybe it was the rum. Maybe it's just that the event seems like it should be at least 3-4 days rather than two.

On 2007-06-19 08:34, Whollycat wrote:
What a Gas !!!!!

Waitiki >
I had so much fun playing with you Cats in the Molokai that we must make that an annual gig... Tim,you were a blowin" maniac...Mr. Ho,Who else would use a percussion instrument on some of those tunes and make it work (U so Clazy)and tell Marsha Brady that I still love her... Professor, It's so cool to hear you tear it up on the electric.... Mike, We gotta hook up sooner next time. Most important is friendships we started with you guys 3 Hukilau's ago. Gotta stay in touch and come to Boston to play some Tiki Mug soccer (and maybe some music)!!!

The worlds largest Mahalos to everyone we came in contact with for allowing us to play and hang out with you at this wonderful event. We truly appreciate you all and are looking so very forward to having the chance to do it again...

Peace,Love,and Tiki to all

Joe/Haole Kats

Yeah, Joe, you guys are the best! A Hukilau would be impossible without you guys and the Intoxicators. Not just for the music and the help with equipment. You are genuine people, and it's always great to hang.

Maybe we could petition for a new event at the Hukilau-mug soccer!!

Happy Belated Birthday Mike!
Sorry I couldn't make it to the Jetsetter, but I had troubles making your birthday cake- got all soggy in the pool and all...

Props to Bree and King Kukulele during the TV spot- It is very difficult to deal with those who just don't get it... you two handled it admirably.
(Gotta tell ya, Bree- the camera has a thing for you- Hubba hubba!)

You two are maika'i a'e!

Your fan,
Marina

Thanks Marina -

The chlorine wouldn't mix well with the rum anyway...

See you in the pool!

MH

What i want to know is where all the Hukilau people went on Sat Night/Sunday morning around 6am when I was still in the ocean with the ReefBar (Boise) ladies? When I left it was just James Tidalwave and us! I would gladly share more details except that by 330am at the MaiKai when I finally left, I can't hardly remember a whole hell of a lot of the evening. It did involve some hang with kern and cuban rums, my old college roommate, and another guy with Ho-like hair except wider and bigger. And then I was in the ocean, and then...hmmm...

Haole Kats be killin! I enjoyed playing my guiro (greek sandwich) and tambourine with you all and its always a great hang fo sho. Intoxicators; thanks for not being sobering (even in name alone)...and for giving us mics so that our watermelons may be sacrificed to larger audiences, Formikahini can be heard, and the mayor's okonkulukulian alto-ma-flutaphone can be heard.

i stay working on Okonkulukulian World Cup (sponsored by Axoltol Rums)...probably stay a virtual tournament for now although the Northeast Tiki Tour may be able to have some live games which perhaps we can webcast. we will see!

mr ho

p.s. did anybody ever noticed how the word Rum is a subset of the word drum? "Drum is good" "D'rum is good" ? Or that the cold war is neither cold nor was it a war.

Dude, I lasted till at least 5:17 a.m. At least that's according to the meta-data on the pictures I snapped off. Nothing compromising but nothing particularly flattering either. It's not a good idea to post unflattering pictures of nice people. Bad Mojo there. This is the only one that will keep everyone safe, I took measures to protect the guilty.

On 2007-06-17 07:16, pablus wrote:
I think the new kings of hosting the after party live right here in Tampa.
Can YOU guess who they are?
[ Edited by: pablus 2007-06-17 08:07 ]

Dang...I forgot to get other Tampa folks #s and emails...I hope at least some of you got to visit room 180 for some after hours.

Thanks to EVERYONE for making this such a fantastic place to be! I hope we didn't wake everyone when we were offloading our Tikis in the garage Thursday night...

I already have my vacation time off requested for the Tiki Oasis in August and I'm particularly looking forward to seeing some of my new friends there!

Aloha and much Mahalo!
-Scott TampaTiki

T

Glad that everybody who came down on vacation didn't leave with probation !!!!

S

Bohemiann, you told me that the lens cap was on for all of those pictures.... I should have known never to trust a photographer! :wink:

Suzanne

I

As always, it was a fun week in Florida. What I will remember most this year are not the featured performers, but the small acts of friendship and camaraderie shown by friends I have met in past Hukilaus, the new friends I made this year, and the small moments of quiet tranquility I somehow found in what sometimes seemed to be a flurry of non-stop sensory overload.

A few select items and observations, in no particular order of importance.

• The new prints of the maps from Beachbum Berry's 'Sippin Safari' book, created by Kevin Kidney, are out of this world. Miguel Covarrubias, move over, as there is a new map image that will become part of tiki culture. I am an ex-cartographer, so I feel qualified to say that most of you will really dig on this print.

• Two drink order mistakes I made, at the Mai Kai.

a) Ordering a Jet Pilot as my final drink very late Wednesday evening at the Molokai Bar, and drinking it very quickly when they announce last call one minute later. I don't think I ever drank a more potent drink in a less amount of time, that is, until I took a swig of the strawberry moonshine the next evening.
b) Ordering a post dinner Hot Buttered Rum as a desert drink, on an evening when the AC was out, when I had been wearing a corduroy dinner jacket. It was tasty, but a bit like drinking hot lava in a sauna.

• Did I really get spanked, by Marina the game show hostess (if not her, who was that sequined woman?), during Jame's 'Tiki Road Trip II' seminar? And this happened only because I recognized Trader Dicks?

• Swimming in the ocean, at 3a.m., on the night of a New Moon, is not as dark as one might think, due to the glowing ambience of the Fort Lauderdale city lights. I also learned that I look much better at 3 am when I have a cartoon drawing of a fez-wearing monkey superimposed on my face.

• Tikilicious had my favorite tattoo of the weekend, of the tiki-mug bearing Orange Sunshine bird. It was an honor to be served fresh Florida squeezed orange Juice from you. I will extend that thought, and say that it was an honor to be served by anyone who presented or offered a drink to me, or pointed me in the direction of proper drink ingredients when I was in no condition to discover them on my own.

• The Sarong-A-Rama was Sarong-A-Wonderful. I think I may have discovered a new hangover cure - now all I have to do is convince Bre-elle and Sandy and the other beautiful Hukilau models to come visit and proudly step in front of me while wearing brightly colored modern print outfits.

• How many times did I mistake Ron, the son of the original Mai-Kai mixologist Marion, with Robert Drasnin? And vice versa?

And finally, a few images ....

Not how I felt at 9am every morning, but a Mai Kai Gardens tiki face

The Evil Hate Monkey ponders the mysteries of life

Tiki Chris and Virani, representing, I believe, 2/3 of the Europe Hukilau delegation

Drasnin smiles

How I managed to take this last one, with all the rum I had consumed at the Jetsetter and in the previous days, will always be a mystery to me.

Vern

S

Vern, awesome photos! The last one is amazing. I was very sorry I didn't get to make it to the Jetsetter party - I was already on my way home and back to work (boo!) but that photo is fabulous!

Suzanne

K

Vern -- yeah, I have to add that the last pic is pretty damn cool! You need to blow that one up and put it on your wall. That really captures the back yard of the Jetsetter.

Nice pic!

WHAT WE DID ON OUR SUMMER VACATION...

It ain't just the band outfits that are Intoxicatin'!

Princess Tiger Lily holds court in the Mai Kai.

Pahoehoe Ule & Tiger Lily enjoying a light refreshment.

Marina heats up the pool.

Basement Kahuna & Pahoehoe Ule charmin' the lens.

Pahoehoe Ule contemplates the wonders of female volleyball.

Vern -

Great shot!

Unfortunately my media card was full by that point of the night (as my dumb ass didn't load them onto my Mac between Ft. Lauderdale and our party!)

Send me a copy if you can - love to have it!

TB

Swanky, James, you give me too much credit. Elizabeth, Alice and King were outstanding accomplices in the telecast, the gals were exquisitely beautiful and King Kukulele's expert timing kept the spot seamless.

your Tiki correspondents delivering your Tiki update....

out of this world hi-jinx at Bahia Cabana!

Bree with "Carmen Miranda"

Adrian 'n Andy flaunt their fabulous tiki bar

Liz modeling Tiki Mod

Sarong-O-Rama models: Elizabeth, Ashley, Julie, Nikki. Kiki---fab job girls!!!!

more of the beautiful models

Mystery tastes good!

Thank you Tiki Kiliki, you are one fabulous goddess!!!

my fellow hamster lovin' buddy, Noel

Tiki Bree & Sandra just arrived at the Molokai

Noel and Tiki Bree

hey Jeff, I cant stop thinking about this photo........

Kevin, awesome compostion with this shot!!!

[ Edited by: Tiki Bree 2007-06-19 19:37 ]

Good Lord, Bree! Do I look that old in person!? Let's just blame it on the liquor! lol I'm so jealous of you being so photogenic!
Hukilau was great, if a bit hotter than October. It's always a pleasure to see Bree and Elizabeth. Finally got a chance to talk with Alice more. Gotta get to Houston for a drink in her bar! Chip and Andy, you were all you had been hyped up to be and more..can't wait to see the two of you again and get to know you better! And of course, a highlight for me was meeting the phenomenally talented Thor and purchasing his print for Hukilau! I had drooled over his work online for a while, so seeing it in person and bringing some home was quite a treat. And he's such a nice guy! I wish I had found time to meet more people there and that those of you who were not able to attend had been there. Maybe next year! For next year I vote we have nametags and a seminar on how to make mugs and one on how to carve tikis!
And I promise next year, drinks in my room, just bring your own mugs! :)

To all involved...I thank you for a wonderful Hukilau. So many good friends and good times it's a trial to try and even begin to cover them all. To all of our great vendors, I thank you. Many of you said you had substantial increases over last year, and most of our first-timers said they had a good year, and that makes me very happy! I hope I was a good coordinator and look forward to next year. your suggestions are always welcome, so do contact me if any of you need anything. Dave Levy, Kern, Hazel, Pia, Linda, Angel, and the entire gracious, professional Mai Kai staff and good friends therein-you always make me feel like family, and I thank you...it's a priveledge to know you good folks, Nikki, for your patience, babe, in a hectic time, The wiz-Queen Kiliki, Jim and Jennifer, Tony and Jennifer, Liz Lang, Amy Eggars (that cheese plate was sweeeet!) Mark, Bre'elle (where was that handsome husband of yours?), Alice, Swanky and Stephanie, Paul, The Haole Cats, Scott and the rest of the Crazed Mugs, Nick, his lovely Athens, Jawja wahine, and Joe (make me look good, guys!), Adrian and Andy-The Mobile Tiki Bar guys, Robert Drasnin, That crazy N'Yorker Mike Jones, Jame T-Baum, Virani- the King Of Paris, Vern, those crazy Intoxicator guys, Dave Hansen, Andy Tikimecula, John and the Convention Services guys at the Clipper, Loonatiki and the Kreepy Tiki crew, Tiki Tony and Adrift, Thor, Karol, Derek, all of our vendors, the impeccably stylish Russell and James, all the good folks at the Bahia Cabana, SWAMP TIKI...yeah..SWAMP TIKI, Karbora, all of my customers and repeat customers for the annual tiki yard sale, Vic and Susan, Jeff Berry, the Tiki Magazine Crew, Jeff Chennault(write me and we'll get you that rare Denny Platter), Ashley, Julie, Elizabeth, Nikki, Kiki the lovely Hukilau models, Susanne for Nikki's lovely hair accessories, all of the two-nights-in-a-row-swimming-in-the-ocean crew, Denny Moynahan the One Man Band, Wayne Coombs and Benzart for making an appearance, Pasefika for bringing that good mana to the Clipper, Tom Dumphy-the hook-up man..for the Havana-you-know-what Rum, and all of the Hukilau family and anyone else that I forgot to mention...it was a good year, and I thank you all for being good friends and compatriots! Aloha Nui!

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2007-06-20 15:30 ]

Always one of my favorite parts of the weekend... the finale at The Jetsetter.

Mr. Mike Jones always throws a great party!

The atmosphere that is The Jetsetter

LOON and I chillin' Thanks bro for the mug, I've got to glue it together though. TSA rummaged through my carry-on and shattered it. Bummed.

Damn dirty stinking apes

Hassan working on another killer painting. Tons of talent.

Exotic fire in the tiki garden

Big Mahalos Mike for another great night!

[ Edited by: Lake Surfer 2007-06-19 22:47 ]

I would run my ship up on the rocks for this siren anyday!

Huzzah for the fire fan performer at the Jetsetter. Most excellent.

Lake Tiki -

Hopefully the TSA didn't find the contraband (I mean package!) I put inside the Skull carvings during the search. Take it and deliver it to 102 N. 20 Street. Look for the green door. Knock twice, followed by a short pause and then one more knock. The password is 'Dirty Banana'. Upon entering, ask to see Tiki Baccalieri. He'll exchange the package with another to take home. In a few days you'll be visited by a few 'gentlemen' that will ask for the package and hand you an envelope of money. Call me when you receive it and I'll send you an account to wire the cash to.

PS - The events and characters in this posting are fictitious in the event that TC postings are monitored in any way (I'm fairly certain that that Basement Kahuna guy might be a plant by the authorities!)

On 2007-06-19 05:25, Loki wrote:
Steve...IDOTs man...i have video of the entire show and I'm in the process of editing it...I'll make sure you guys get it.

Thanks Loki! You've saved my life!

This sort of thing is always nice when you arrive, too. I've come to expect it. Although they got a couple of things wrong on my rider...the Butter toasted almonds should have been Tamari Roasted almonds, the little petite crustettes were missing and replaced by some sort of Carr's crackers, and a dry white Simi Valley is not a rich red French Cabernet, but I'm a professional. I didn't let it affect my performance.

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2007-06-20 15:29 ]

T

A few random pictures from Thursday night.

A little disappointed the pool didn't get as much action as last year, start drinking earlier next year.

Have bar.... Will travel. Thanks guys, Can't wait to try a recipe!

These guys poured like Pros!

And a little R & R or should I say double trouble! Great to see you guys again! See you at Oasis!

------>INSERT WITTISICM HERE

Finally got my pix to post...

Follow the links to see shots from Fort Lauderdale and from the Jetsetter Finale...

http://web.mac.com/imikejones/iWeb/Site/Library%2011.html
http://web.mac.com/imikejones/iWeb/Site/Library%2012.html

Enjoy!

On 2007-06-20 15:44, tikibars wrote:

The Mayor of Exotica demonstrating the proto-type of the New and Improved! Revlon Drink-o-Matic! It heats! It Cools! It brings life to dull, limp cocktails. It tames frizzy out-of-hand drinks. Now available in Berry Blue, Cherry Red, and Mai-Tai Orange!

T

Thank you everyone for another fabulous Hukilau...
Christie, Waitiki, Haole Kats, Pia, Kern, Mike Jones, Mobile Tiki Bar to name a few... the list goes on for miles... believe me...
We can't wait until next year already...

Cheers!
Brian
The Intoxicators! & The Disasternauts

P.S. Here's a few of the pictures from my camera... I should have some galleries up on The Intoxicators! website soon... I'll let you know when they are up...

The Pirate Intoxicators! want your RUM! Thursday night at The Bahia Cabana.

The Amazing Rupy Dyal dances onstage with The Intoxicators! Friday Night

Pablus during soundcheck for the Crazed Mugs on Friday.

Me and Robert Drasnin!!!

Who would not want their picture taken with this woman!!! George posing with Rebecca...

PIZZA!!!!!!

Aimee and Me...

The after after party at The Jetsetter Lounge... Monday morning...

A pic of Tiki Jesus, the Amazing Randy and me at the Mai Kai. Man!!! it was hotter than hell but a fantastic night!

classic

In the garden

Randy at happy hour at the Mai Kai

A pic of Tiki Jesus, the Amazing Randy and me at the Mai Kai.

Is it Tiki Jesus or David St. Hubbins (after the patron saint of quality footwear)? :lol:

On 2007-06-22 20:32, I dream of tiki wrote:

Is it Tiki Jesus or David St. Hubbins (after the patron saint of quality footwear)? :lol:

Tiki Jesus did have the finest pair of shows at the Hukilau. Kinda Shag tapa thing going on. Not waterproof though.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 143 replies