Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Ohana Hut Raffle winners should be getting there prizes soon!

Pages: 1 2 3 109 replies

Sorry for the delay getting the winner results posted. My mom took off in the car early this morning and all the names and info was still inside. Since I am leaving really early in the morning tomorrow I have to keep this post short. So here are the Winners...

The Ohana Hut and shelf- Minitor (Woody and Lila)

Doug Horne's Marquesian Hat print - Tikicleen (Colleen)

Stacey's Necklace featuring Doug's art - Haole'akamai and Tofu Joe (Thayer and Scott)

Chongolian Ukulele- Enemyanniemae (Cynthia)

Squid's comic- Kingstyedye (Bullet)

Tiki Farm Decanter- Badash (Tim)

Thor's print "Bandito"- Ravenne (Jennifer)

Thor's print "Tiki Liquor" -Unga Bunga (Kevin)

Thor's print "Blue Hawaii" -Auntie D (Debra)

Thor's Print "Magic" -Psycho Tiki D (Duane)

Thor'r Print "Harmony" -Tikicleen (Colleen)

Thor's print "Diamonds" Tikicleen (yes, Colleen again)

Thor's print "Cove" - Moondog426 (Ken)

Sam Gambino's Easter Island print- Bincho (Mark)

Sam Gambino's Shrunken clown art- Numastar (Numa)

Freddie Balsomic pendant #1- Dr Tiki Mojo (David)

Freddie Balsomic pendant #2- TikiTrevor (Trevor)

Tiki Shark's Mystic tiki print- Kingstyedye (Bullet)

Velvet Glass Tiki print- Makedamug (Holden)

Velvet Glass Tiki greeting cards- Numastar (Numa)

Moodog426 custon banner or magnetic sign- Minitor (Lila & Woody)

Sophista-tiki's original artwork- Psycho Tiki D (Duane)

Maikai Gents CD- Limptiki (Matt)

Maikai Gents T-shirt Dr. Tiki Mojo (David)

Slacks Ferret's Poker Tiki print - Numastar (Numa)

Jungle Traders hand painted Kila Kewalaka mug- Dr Tiki Mojo (David)

Tiki Tony's Skull mug- Ted Tiki (Ted)

Tiki Tony's Mod volcano mug- Cheekytikigirl (Nelva)

Clysdalle white tiki skull pendant #1- Kingstyedye (Bullet)

Clysdalle white tiki skull pendant #2- Kingstyedye (Bullet) That's right two in a row even after multiple heavy mixin' of the tickets

Pocket Tiki magazine first issue #45 of #50- Makedamug (Holden)

Pocket Tiki magazine second issue #34 of #50 with CD- Kingstyedye (Bullet scores again!)

Notch's Severed Head mug - MobileTikiBar (Adrian)

Notch's Tiki Bob- Tiki Kaimuki (Falin)

Last but not least.... Unga donated a Don Ho mug that was won by a guy at Forbidden Island who had bought a ticket but I didn't get his name. If anybody remembers or knows him let us know.

So thats it! Congratulations to all the lucky ticket holders. I will get the goods mailed out as soon as I get back to Kauai. Special thanks to everybody at FI for helping out and a super big MAHALO to everybody who bought tickets and donated awesome prizes. It was really a great turnout and very cool to see so many freinds their showing the love. You have all been so supportive and shown the ohana spirit I can't express how touched I am. Again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Your pal,
Chongolio

J

The winner of the Don Ho Mug was "Buster" (Jeff)

Pics will be posted tonight.

Congratulations to the winners!

That was a long winner's list to scroll down. I was happy to see that I was almost last, but not least with my kool ROberto Loco mug by my buddy Notch. He will be comfortable with the rest of the 3 we have procured!
Congrats to Chongolio, you deserve it my friend! Use some of the proceeds to buy a nice big bowl of saimin or some hot and tasty loco moco.

hungry!

FORMERLY, theded1

[ Edited by: TIKI KAIMUKI 2007-08-30 17:41 ]

On 2007-08-30 17:01, Chongolio wrote:
So here are the Winners...

Notch's Severed Head mug - MobileTikiBar (Adrian)

Your pal,
Chongolio

Woo Hoo!!!! That's excellent! Thanks Chongolio + Notch!! This is extra special, as it has a great story behind it. I'm sure folks will ask about the mug when the see it, so it'll be a nice experience to explain the back story. I'll be sure to drink from the head during the next halloween party.

-adrian

R

:o HOLY MOLEY! I WON SOMETHING? :o

Ahh! Thor's Bandito print?!

So cuuuuute! Awesome! :D!
That is my favorite one out of the 7 donated prints by Thor!

And freakin A! Bullet you rocked the raffle winnings!

Ahh, I wish I had the honor of meeting Chongolio! I've heard only awesome and good things about him! :)
Hopefully in the near future!

Chongolio you rock and all the donators rock too! Wee!
Cheers! :drink:

wow! what a score! i'm super stoked to be getting brad's print. thanks to tiki art shark, squid, pocketiki, clysdalle (double mahalos, dave!) and all the other talented and generous ohana who donated items or bought tix to help our cuz chongo live the dream. :D :tiki:

HOORAH!!!!!
a Big Congrats to all of y'all!
I can attest that Randy is certainly a National Treasure
and this raffle was for an Incredibly good cause!!!!!
OHANA ROCKS! :D :D :D

M

Oh My God! I couldn't believe it when Lila woke me up to tell me that we got an email from Chongolio saying we won the Ohana Hut. This is one of those surreal moments when it just will not sink in. Better than Lotto!

I can't wait to pick up the Hut and clear some wall space for it to take its proper place of honor. Thank you so much Chongolio (and Bamboo Ben for the Shelf)!

Woody

C

OK.... I am tyring to get back to work here on the islands.I had an excellent trip visiting so many friends and family. The raffle night was a huge success and there was a nice turnout on the Forbidden Island's patio. Of course I wish I had more time to catch up and talk story with everyone. Now that I am back home and into "get stuff done groove" I will begin the process of contacting everyone and workin' on getting the lucky rafflers their winnin's. Please be patient and all will be well.

Glad to hear everybody is stoked to be a winner! You all winners in me book!

Aloha,
Chongolio

I never win anything! I'm a happy camper!

wow...This is great. I won some cool art by Thor....My Tiki Bar just went up a notch!.....Thanks Randy and to everyone who put this together. Best of everything to you Randy.

Just to let you all know am making my way down the list of winners and trying to get their address off to the donators. Its been a super busy week but I am just about done, so hopefully the winners should start seeing their stuff arriving within the next few weeks. Please be patient as we get the treasures rounded up, packed up and sent off.

Some of the winners I need to get addresses from so keep and I on your mailbox for anything from Chongolio. Chances are I am needing your mailing address.

Aloha,
Chong

Ok my friends, the Goodies should be making there way to your mail boxes over the next few weeks. If you have the time please post here or PM me and let me know that you scored your fabulous winnin's. I already know that Minitor is super stoked and has picked up his new Ohana Hut and shelf. Anybody else get there good yet?

Chongolio

P

Just to let you know, we've pm'd the POCKETIKI Magazine winners...Congrats Kingstiedye & Holden...and we'll be sending their limited edition mags a.s.a.p. Congratulations to all the other prize winners too!! Great raffle!!! Shame I didn't win but hey, once a loser, always a loser eh?

All the Best from Tiki Towers - Trader Jim (Make mine a wine with anything but sour grapes!).

Pages: 1 2 3 109 replies