Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Island at The Bali Hai Roll Call....

Pages: 1 2 64 replies

On 2007-10-30 21:12, WooHooWahine wrote:

Can you see the Coast of San Diego yet???

I don't see the coast yet but I can smell rum, smoke and singed squirrel fur.

Lake Surfer is makin' the sojourn, Suzy's in, The londoners are landing and Tiki Kate quit her job!. I am predicting mad fun and unabashed goofiness. I am so ready to let the the Tiki Trippin' commence.

{{{ZAZZ}}}

Chongolio

On 2007-10-31 09:14, little lost tiki wrote:
WHOOOPIE WHOOP WHOOP!
Finally got the Coloring Books last night!
I'll be bringing those,my Oli-Oli/Kakaka/Pupule prints,four paintings,and the last 3-4 remaining copies of "About 500 Tikis"
Here's a teaser pic! Just small enough to compel ya to c'mon down and see it all in person! :D TWO MORE DAYS!!!! Free Hugs!

How much will you be selling your coloring books for?? Cash Only? Checks?

Ill be there..This will be my first tiki event and am so looking forward to it!!

B

Must have a coloring book!!! Must have a Goof mug to put crayons in!!!

In-ish

Me plus one. Anything going on afterwards?

Anything going on afterwards?

I imagine lots of vomiting and spinning rooms! :lol:

Ow Ken please no more Vomit & spinnin Squirrles things ive done too much of that in the past . not funn

H

Q-tiki and I are in. See you tomorrow night.

T
THOR's posted on Fri, Nov 2, 2007 7:42 AM

See Ya All at the Bali Hai tonight!! I have been in TOTAL painting seclusion for months..so this is my first time comming up for air. Sorry I have been so outa touch..just really producing for Holidays in Hawaii. We also have two knew Stors opening most likely by Jan.-feb. I hear there are a handful of art pieces and mugs from the Thor Stor that will be sent there to the Bali Hai and I will meet up with it all and be sittin' sumplace in a daze selling my wears(not underwears mind you!)

Come by to say hi!..I mean, "BALI HI"!!! ALOHA, ~THOR

R

Can't wait to get out of here and head on down. I think I'll go ahead and get a head-start and have my students go ahead and turn the lights out and lock the door on their way out. Hell, I'm sure that these 6th graders are more responsible than their teacher.

Anyway, see ya down there. Bong says all proceeds from the "Mahalo Shell" will go towards Global Warming. You'll have to ask if it will go towards stopping it or encouraging it.

B
Babalu posted on Fri, Nov 2, 2007 5:18 PM

Shit, Damn, Hell, Crap!!! I no can come now....Must watch grandson. According to my wife, my daughters emergency shit that came up tonight is way more important than my shit tonight.

LLT - save me a coloring book!!

J

I'm so freakin bummed! ... and now we are havin a hurricane here (and not the drink)

T

On 2007-10-31 10:14, Chongolio wrote:
Lake Surfer is makin' the sojourn, Suzy's in, The londoners are landing and Tiki Kate quit her job!. I am predicting mad fun and unabashed goofiness. I am so ready to let the the Tiki Trippin' commence.

{{{ZAZZ}}}

Chongolio

Last night, after about the twentieth person asked me if I had actually quit my job, I finally came across Randy who asked, "Did you see my post?" I hadn't. Tough to fend off confusing questions after a few of those vodka mai tais...

It was a great evening. Well worth the drive. (I certainly can't complain after everyone on the I-5 had to deal with the pipe bomb ordeal.)

(I certainly can't complain after everyone on the I-5 had to deal with the pipe bomb ordeal.)

Sorry Kate! My Bad... I was going to bring it to the BaliHai,but accidently dropped it out the window! :D

WOW!
Did the above post just KILL this thread? :lol:
It was a joke,folks! A joke gone horribly wrong!
Why does this always happen?
Oh Well......
As you were,soldiers!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Nov 7, 2007 9:19 AM

The events OVER. Maybe THAT'S what killed the thread.

Pages: 1 2 64 replies