Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Central say hello to Wilma

Pages: 1 2 56 replies

You cant beat the "trick my truck" tiki van can you???

With willmea shes a classy old bird with those hawaiian curves - come to bed eyes -lovely lamps and a grill to die for!!

Low? Bags? Chop? full leghth vinyl sun roof? port hole windows? sun visor the worlds biggest set of longboards?

candy red sunburst over yellow with ghost tiki flames

spoked rims with bamboo spokes

two nice wooden tiki wing mirrors

bamboo side bars

inside i'll have a think and get back to you!!!!

Bench seat up front a must for those arm over moments drive in cinema style.

is it time for a candy metal flake front bench seat?????

old school ice - fitted into a suitcase record player

rear doors open to the sound of exotica and a burst of dry ice smoke effect hay on all the doors lets not waste the full tikiness lol

inside, a bar made out of TF tiki mugs!

A lil' heavy but she looks like she can handle it!

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2008-06-06 04:22 ]

On 2008-06-05 16:30, tonmawrtiki wrote:
You cant beat the "trick my truck" tiki van can you???

Oh, that's easy. Wilma will far surpass the tikitude of that one.

They put about the same amount of thought into the design as they did the wooden script they were reading.

Bump for an update

A8

Where are the after pix of Wilma?

TS

Wilma is dead..Apparently Freddy "Twinkletoes" Flinstone went off on a wild tangent one day, due to the layoffs at Slate Rock and Gravel Co. He had become so agatetated, and thought Wilma had taken him for Granite, that he beat Wilma with blunt force like, "bam-bam" that he knocked her pebbles completely loose! She was on a rock-lime support, but unfortunately she never came back around.

Police sifted through the Rubble, but found no traces of where Fred dissapeared to after his cowardly act. He was last seen driving towards Rock Vegas in a 1998 Onyx colored Geode. If you have any leads or information to Fred's current location, please contact the Bedrock Police Department at 1(555)BED RCKPD, and do not attempt to approach or apprehend this caveman as he is dangerous, and may have lost all of his Marble...

Actually I just sold Wilma's sister, last year. Mine was a 1965 Chevy. Used it for years, to haul my houseboat with. A great old truck. It is now working in Atlanta, for a pelddle cab company as the "Mother ship". I was sorry to let her go, but once I sold the houseboat, I did not need the old girl. Guess I should have thought about Tiki-izing it......

SWEET! We had one at the surf shop , gave us many years of memories up and down the east coast. Had a Tiki and a Hula Girl, waves painted down both sides. Alas, the damn east coast humidity ate her up. RIP SURF MOBILE Long live WILMA! Hope to see pics or streamer of her makeover.

Wiiillllllmmmmaaaa!
Where are you?
What have they done to you?
Missing your sweet massive body and expressive "front end."
coruscate

Pages: 1 2 56 replies