Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

TikiTastic's Drinks on the Mountain

Pages: 1 11 replies

TWO

Here are a few pics of the great party Tikitastic hosted last night. My camera's flash does not do justice to the AWESOME work of BambooBen. My hand does not do justice to the non-flash photos. (Apparently I develope Parkinsons when have a few drinks.)

Looks like a fun party! I like the background, is that a bamboo wall or wallpaper?

We went to the Trader Vics Warehouse sale and picked up a few things, it was overwhelming with tiki, in a good way!

CL

Well, we got home about an hour ago. Wow, what a fun party! Thanks for TikiTastic for your hospitality and also having so many of us crash over last night.

Double fun yesterday...TV Warehouse sale...carravaning to Casa de Mai Tai with loot in cars...then off to TikiTastics.

In regards to the picture of Miss Coco Loco...I was well into my 4th rum tasting at that point and it's apparent...I do believe it was taken just before I did a flip and flopped into the giant beanbag without spilling a drop of the El Dorado tasting sample still in hand. HL commented amazement.

Midnite was there, the San Jose contingency, much of the East Bay contingency! Hey Notch, Panda, and HL...JENGA! Panda, thanks for the Jelly Belly. I can still taste the skunk.

Now I must sleep. Goodnight.

M

Remember Christopher Walken in "Deer Hunter", after the war and still living in Saigon? Yeah, me too.

One shot,
midnite

P.S. The room looks GREAT! Good job BBB!

It's not done yet.

It needs to be "Aged...."

Then it will pop like the best champagne!

Looks like a good time was had.

Looks like great fun. Wish I could have been with you all! But, my only excuse is that we are on Maui right now, and that's the only reason I missed it. Cheers to everyone! Hope to see your masterpiece BB after it's aged properly.

Aloha!
Myke

N
NOTCH posted on Tue, Feb 26, 2008 6:33 PM

I had an Awesome Time at Tikitastics Tiki bash and it tuned out to be a cool party
Good food and good DRINKS.... Thanks Brah!
BBB Awesome build Man!!!

MT

I was anxious to get up to Mark's place, because I didn't have a chance to swing over there while Bamboo Ben was working on it. And it turned out really great! Ben did a fantastic job!!! And Mark really christened the new tiki room area the right way, what a great party, and a great way to break in the new bar! Here are my photos of drinking shenanigans on the mountain:

Megan vs Megan

Activities in the kids' room

Dr. Von Zombie is seeing menehunes.

Look! Menehunes!

The girls are delighted at Hanford's suggestion of playing Strip Jenga.

Nacho says "Did somebody say Strip Jenga???

The Strip Jenga game is not progressing fast enough for Paul.

You know that time time in the evening? When you are having a really good time? And you think to yourself, "Wow, what a great day!!! I've had such fun today! Maybe if I'm not careful, something might happen to end that fun? Maybe I've had so much fun, that someone is about to feed me Jelly Bellys that taste like Boogers, Vomit, Rotten Eggs, Skunk Spray, and Baby Wipes?" Well, guess what? It was time to play Jelly Belly Russian Roulette!!!

Mmmmmm, moldy cheese. Delicious!!!

What's that, Megan? Is that Rotten Egg Jelly Belly making you feel a little queasy? Whooosha whashaa?

Somebody, please tell me, what kind of sicko makes a Jelly Belly that tastes like a baby wipe? Who does something like that???

Anyways, what a great way to wind down from the first day of the Trader Vic's warehouse sale. A really big storm blew in that night, so we pretty much battened down the hatches, and barricaded ourselves in for the evening, until the worst of the storm had passed. Strip Jenga and Jelly Belly Russian Roulette are a great way to weather a storm! Much thanks to Mark, Megan, Kim, and all who helped prep for this party - it was great, and everyone's efforts and generosity were much appreciated! See you for drinks on the mountain sometime soon again!

Oh man thats funny,

when Jelly Belly's go wrong.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Gotta be the best home bar I've seen. It is bootiful beyond belief. Looks like ya did a fine job of christening it too...thanks for the pics. jealousjealous :)

What a BLAST you kids had!
except the jellybellies....

Pages: 1 11 replies