Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

In your heart you know he's cute.

Pages: 1 12 replies

W

Them ugly varmits is good eatin!! Why just last week I trapped and skinned two of those
flea bitten rascals and made a mighty fine stew to enjoy with my Blue Hawaiians! This critter
looks like she ain't got much meat on her bones, but bring her over and we'll cook her up.

You two evil blackards....why I oughta!!!!

Where is that number for the ASPCA and PETA....hmmmmm...rummaging through the yellow-pages....dayum, better call in the big guns for this caper.

Dialing 911..."Uh yes, officer, I am calling about a possible murder plot, a small, yet lovely little creature is on the verge of dying at the hands of two well-known criminals." "Oh, their description...let me see...I believe a turqoise T-Bird might also be involved and they may be packing....flasks of rum and wearing tiki-related garb...it is just hidious." "Oh, yes, a police artist would be helpful...what, you want me to come to the station...and...

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2008-09-19 14:29 ]

D

Simon is a Scurvy Dawg ~ arrrr.

On 2008-09-15 21:46, woofmutt wrote:
In your heart you know he's cute.

Oh, I thought it was a pic of Grog.

"This critter looks like she ain't got much meat on her bones, but bring
her over and we'll cook her up."
-tiki-thunderbird-

I'm sure "she" is mostly hair. But I'd guess it's well styled hair cuz when I first met COFFEEDOG I referred to him as a "he" then noted a rhinestone collar around COFFEEDOG's neck. "Oh, it's a she" I said to Jesse, one of COFFEDOG's co-owners. Jesse replied "No, he's a boy, he's just a sissy."

G
GROG posted on Sat, Sep 20, 2008 10:04 AM

In your heart you know he's EVIL!!!

O

"And to think in some countries they actually eat these little guys"
Best in Show

W

Leprechauns that turn into werewolves look like this. And they dance jigs...On your entrails!

H

Are you telling me that CoffeeDog is a cross dressing transvestdog?

normal Coffedog=Good
aggro CoffeeDog-Bad

R

:lol: GROG that photoshop is win!

Rav....that could happen to your koalas...watch out!!! :lol:

Pages: 1 12 replies