Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Woofmutt Is Now Known As Woofmutt With Sprinkles On Top

Pages: 1 18 replies

W

Yeah yuh know, so like same old same old every day in here, right? And I'm like "Jeez, how can I pep this up? What is it I need to keep me sitting here in front of this 45 pound SONY Multiscan 220SX screen?" Then I put on some harp music and remembered back to 1988 when I thought I had fallen out of love with New York Super Fudge Chunk (True story!) and I was in the kitchen thinking "If I stop eating my daily pint of New York Super Fudge Chunk I will never get fat!" when I saw a large bottle of those colored sprinkles the then Mrs. Woofmutt had bought to put on these dumbass whole wheat and goat milk cupcakes she had made for the stupid free thinker preschool co-op she ran (Great use of a masters in business, Lydia!) and I had my pint of New York Super Fudge Chunk in my hand and I thought "Sprinkles...I wonder..." so I took the bottle of sprinkles and poured them down the toilette and when Mrs. Woofmutt found out what I did she said "Gawdammit Chad! That's the last straw!" and I said "Well I sure as hell had hoped it would be! And my name ain't Chad!" Then she threw the empty sprinkles bottle at me and it hit my right eyebrow and it cut it open really good (which is how I got that scar) then she stormed outta the kitchen, outta the house, and outta my life and that's why sprinkles make everything better. So just to jazz it up a bit I will now be known here on Tiki Central as Woofmutt With Sprinkles On Top.

T

On 2009-03-18 17:35, woofmutt wrote:
Yeah yuh know, so like same old same old every day in here, right? And I'm like "Jeez, how can I pep this up? What is it I need to keep me sitting here in front of this 45 pound SONY Multiscan 220SX screen?" Then I put on some harp music and remembered back to 1988 when I thought I had fallen out of love with New York Super Fudge Chunk (True story!) and I was in the kitchen thinking "If I stop eating my daily pint of New York Super Fudge Chunk I will never get fat!" when I saw a large bottle of those colored sprinkles the then Mrs. Woofmutt had bought to put on these dumbass whole wheat and goat milk cupcakes she had made for the stupid free thinker preschool co-op she ran (Great use of a masters in business, Lydia!) and I had my pint of New York Super Fudge Chunk in my hand and I thought "Sprinkles...I wonder..." so I took the bottle of sprinkles and poured them down the toilette and when Mrs. Woofmutt found out what I did she said "Gawdammit Chad! That's the last straw!" and I said "Well I sure as hell had hoped it would be! And my name ain't Chad!" Then she threw the empty sprinkles bottle at me and it hit my right eyebrow and it cut it open really good (which is how I got that scar) then she stormed outta the kitchen, outta the house, and outta my life and that's why sprinkles make everything better. So just to jazz it up a bit I will now be known here on Tiki Central as Woofmutt With Sprinkles On Top.

This is so wrong on so many levels that I'm just going to call you Woofmutt and not deal with any fancy sprinkles! By the way here in Mass we call chocolate sprinkles Jimmy's (Jimmies?)

Well I must ask...will you be sprinkling on thangs and do you have good aim Chad?

K
KuKu posted on Wed, Mar 18, 2009 7:04 PM

On 2009-03-18 17:35, woofmutt wrote:
so I took the bottle of sprinkles and poured them down the toilette

woofie, not to be dense, a trouble maker or sound like a newbie who has yet to learn how to use the TC "search" feature and all, but how can the sprinkles be on top of woofmutt when their down the...!?! :o

And this is why I keep coming back to TC. The zany antics of Chad. He may be part Woof, but he's allll sideshow freak. With sprinkles on top.

why would you want a new name that reminds you of that terrible night?
i like the chocolate sprinkles! :)

I thought this place was already full of sprinkles.

Sprinles on Top = very bad, Sprinkles on Bottom = very good. Why WoomFutt would want sprinkles on top is a complete mystery to me!?! Reminds me of the Cowsills song about the girl sitting in the rain and her hair gets wet. It all makes sense now.

Sprinkles Down Top

On 2009-03-18 19:04, KuKu wrote:

woofie

Should you now be refererred to in the short as "Sprinkles" instead?

[ Edited by: cheekytiki 2009-03-24 02:31 ]

W

Should you now be refererred to in the short as "Sprinkles" instead?

Please, I would prefer that all references as to what is in my shorts be left out of this discussion.

It's just a small reference, no harm intended...

K
KuKu posted on Wed, Mar 25, 2009 3:28 PM

On 2009-03-18 19:32, little lost tiki wrote:
why would you want a new name that reminds you of that terrible night?

Sounds like he thought it was a good night :) (except for that scar part)

W

"Lets do...sprinkelz"???

Oh, it's gluten free. That explains it. Dude.

Interesting fact I just made up: Food and Drug Administration rules require dessert topping sprinkles to contain gluten in order to be called sprinkles. Hence the various spellings of all the gluten free "sprinkles" you see: Sprinkelz, Sprinkoles, Spring-skulls, and Sprechen-Sie-Skols just to fabricate a few.

A lot of people think the world of dessert toppings is simple but a lot of people are wrong about a lot of things and that's one of them. Idiots.

Shorts sprinkles are gaining in popularity around this town.

You sprinkle them in your shorts and invite a friend to get them out for you.

hey sprinkles ive got yur casserole dish, Mwahhahaha

Is it just me or is the picture of the woman with sprinkles on her lips strangely erotic??

B

Pages: 1 18 replies