:(

Jeff(bigtikidude)

That's cuz' Captain Lush is the Pilot.

that explains it all,
nevermind.
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

flight 151 still hasn't taken off so, how perfect. kudos tobunga

I have to admit that I was getting very jealous reading all the rave reviews from my Tiki brethren who already had their Jungle Jetsetter Jetpacks. Stuck here waiting on the east coast where we’ve endured the rainiest June since the early 1970s (July is continuing the same damp way), I was starting to think that I would never enjoy said package in this Tikigodsforsaken spot. Then, the sun shone for the first time in over a week and the package arrived that very same day. Number 72/100 has landed safely. The whole package is great but if the music didn’t deliver it would just be gimmicky. The music delivers, and then some, making this an instant classic. What a great CD. I was listening in my car (actually in my very not cool family minivan – but the CD made me feel cool), and I was trying to picture VampiressRN’s eargasm? Sorry, getting off topic, anyways I was listening to the CD and for a few minutes I thought I was in a Dean Martin movie having a cocktail with Matt Helm. Does anyone else get that feeling? The music is evocative, taking you to many different and exotic places. Crisp and clean. I did eat the fortune cookies. Never been one to save the packaging to sell later on E-Bay. Plus, if you didn’t open how would you read your fortune? Truth be told I only ate one cookie. I was so excited opening the second one my trembling fingers dropped the cookie and the dog snarfed it up in about 2 seconds. Anything that hits the floor is fair game. Anyways, hats off and congrats to Captain Lush and crew for a truly memorable flight!

[ Edited by: khan_tiki_mon 2009-07-10 16:09 ]

I have not taken the CD outta my car since I got it...it plays constantly. You are all just such awesome musicians. Squid...your drumming is just so retro...UDAMAN.

I even have your tunes playing in my head when I am not in my car...that is addiction!!!

If you don't have this CD...buy it for the sake of your ears. :wink:

On 2009-07-13 21:36, VampiressRN wrote:

I even have your tunes playing in my head when I am not in my car...that is addiction!!!

Me too! Bachelor #1 never leaves my head anymore, but that's a good thing!!

M

Brought the Mini in for a smog check today and was surfing TC on the web while I was waiting. Suddenly noticed exotica music...in a smog shop??? Thought briefly I must be hearing that in my head, this ain't Notch's place after all, but no the mechanic had somehow turned off my radio station and turned on my CD player. He had the Tikiyaki music turned up to eleven, filling the whole garage with aloha.

T

Garage Exotica ?

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Jul 14, 2009 2:51 PM

WoW..Garage Exotica..

I'm in as drummer!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 198 replies