Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tikiyaki Jungle Jet Pack Shipped Today!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 198 replies

S
squid posted on Thu, May 28, 2009 5:43 PM

You guys is crazy! I'm pretty sure you're all "flying" already!

:D

Window seat over the right wing for me..."Oh flight attendant...cocktail please!!!

Does the jetpack come with an air sickness bag? HEYO!

TWO

I can't remember ever being more excited about a CD release, but then you add the mug and crazy swag....pure marketing genius.
Anticipation meter...pegged.

G
GROG posted on Fri, May 29, 2009 12:21 PM

Does it come with a full-sized drum made by Buzzy? That would be AWESOME!

S
squid posted on Fri, May 29, 2009 6:13 PM

You kids will just have to wait to see all the swaggy goodness when your bag arrives. But trust me, you'll be happy! :) :) :) :)

And...it's not too late to order! Git while the gittin's good.

Roger, over.

T

Yes, the stuff in the picture is not the only stuff in there...there are more surprises inside...kinda like cereal or Cracker Jacks.

And then, there is the music let's not forget.

Do you have your TIKIYAKI ORCHESTRA CD YET ?
http://www.myspace.com/tikiyaki
http://www.tikiyakiorchestra.com

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2009-05-29 18:27 ]

K
kirby posted on Fri, May 29, 2009 7:32 PM

im getting excited...

I woke up in a TEE KEE YAH KEE MEWD !!!!

S
squid posted on Sat, May 30, 2009 2:42 PM

Going, going....

On 2009-05-30 14:42, squid wrote:
Going, going....

WELL????

S
squid posted on Sat, May 30, 2009 6:07 PM

going...

Woo Hoo, I got mine, I ordered the deluxe $120 package!
Now I just have to explain to my Mom why I can't come visit next month.

On 2009-05-29 23:25, tikiyaki wrote:
I woke up in a TEE KEE YAH KEE MEWD !!!!

You have no idea how hard that made me laugh!!! :lol: Can't wait for my Jet Pack.

S

13 left...

On 2009-05-31 11:31, squid wrote:
13 left...

Jeez! Gimme one already. You bastards! I cave... bill me. Hey, gonna need some of those fresh platters for the Boutiki as well. -Hodaddy

S

ELEVEN LEFT....

N
nuKKe posted on Mon, Jun 1, 2009 12:26 AM

$130 sigh

...If only there was a travel agents' pre-season discount.

I hope the last 11 are sold really fast, so I won't do anything against my bank account's will.

The mug is my fave Squid design and Kirby's pendants's awsome. Hope there will be another edition for them.

The Jets about to take off people. you better hurry to get your "Jungle Jet Packs" or your gonna miss the flight. Yesterday's post says there were only a few left! http://www.tikiyakiairways.com/ You may also pick up your tickets to the CD release party at the site. I'd Hurry if I were you!

D

I think we need a Huel Howser tiki mug

On 2009-06-01 09:03, Digitiki wrote:

What an AMAZING idea!

Slow as I am, I got mine....lol

Amy

just ordered mine!

[ Edited by: KiltedTiki 2009-06-01 17:14 ]

S
squid posted on Mon, Jun 1, 2009 8:21 PM

9 left! Hurry, hurry!

S
squid posted on Wed, Jun 3, 2009 10:00 AM

6...count 'em....

S

On 2009-06-01 09:03, Digitiki wrote:

Dude.

So glad I got mine early, ShOOoooooooT.......... I'm excited to see what all is in the Pack! The Pack is all inclusive so it's a great deal and right to my door step, thank gosh! I Love Surprises! You better get one ordered if you haven't already!!!!

GO! GO! up! up! & Away http://www.tikiyakiairways.com/

S
squid posted on Thu, Jun 4, 2009 11:45 AM

4 (four) left.

Thank you for flying Tikiyaki!

R

I am really looking forward to receiving my package will it be available at the upcoming night out at Don's?

I just got mine, so make that three left!

S
squid posted on Fri, Jun 5, 2009 6:58 PM

On 2009-06-04 12:18, RedPatti wrote:
I am really looking forward to receiving my package will it be available at the upcoming night out at Don's?

Sorry, no pickup at the show. We have an entire 747 to operate and Captain Lush keeps disappearing into the Sky Lounge.

"We have an entire 747 to operate and Captain Lush keeps disappearing into the Sky Lounge."

So, is that why we are grounded until June 27? I thought it was due to fog....rum-induced fog.

Can't wait....what is the swag? Swizzle stick? Bar mat? a Tikiyaki sticker I can make into a magnet and put on my Vespa?? What!!??! This is better than Dec. 25th!!!!

:drink:
Tacky

S
squid posted on Sat, Jun 6, 2009 11:48 AM

I told you kids already. The swag is a surprise :) Think of the Jet Pack as a really cool Cracker Jack box for big kids.

And now I am proud to announce:

ONLY ONE MORE LEFT!!!!

Oh what the hell..... finally succumbed to the temptation. The final Jungle Jet Pack is mine!

Zero left.

S
squid posted on Sat, Jun 6, 2009 12:28 PM

THANK YOU FOR FLYING TIKIYAKI AIRWAYS!

let's see....100 packs at $100 a piece...fastest $10,000 ever made on tiki central....congrats!! these packs are awesome.....well worth it....

T

THANX everyone for making this package a huge success and a quick sellout.

We're super excited about getting these to you guys, and there will be more surprises in there as well.

Mahalo !

[ Edited by: tikiyaki 2009-06-06 16:04 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Sat, Jun 6, 2009 6:10 PM

On 2009-06-06 12:35, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
let's see....100 packs at $100 a piece...fastest $10,000 ever made on tiki central....congrats!! these packs are awesome.....well worth it....

Doubt it. 100 huts at 100 bucks for the Ohana Hut Mug. Probably took less than a day.

T
teaKEY posted on Sun, Jun 7, 2009 8:11 AM

the website says, There's still time to Pre-order your Jungle Jetpack!

So I bought up a half dozon of them. :wink:

S
squid posted on Wed, Jun 10, 2009 1:41 PM

Ltd Edition Mugs & MORE!

Ltd Editions by Squid & Gecko

[ Edited by: squid 2009-06-27 00:26 ]

T

so, Today is the 26th and then tomorrow is the 27th. Can we expect anything

S

Shipped today! Whewwwwww....

T

That's cool, as promised. But too bad it didn't come to the door today so everyone could have a Tikiyaki listening party at the same time.

T

That would've been cool.

We'll have to do that next album.

YAY! I can't wait for mine to get here!

awesome!! can't wait!

Are they here, yet? Are they here, yet? Well, mine isn't. Hasn't anyone else received their's, yet?

Just back in town in time to see Fed-Ex leaving a package on my porch. I am listening to the cd now, most excellent, the mug and pendant are very cool. Good job Squid & Kirby and all you Tikiyaki members and travel agents. Have not looked at all the swag that came with it yet...great package....waaaaay worth the price of takeoff....Mahalo

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 198 replies