Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Lake Tiki - Tiki Oasis 2009 - Huge thanks for all the support!

Pages: 1 2 61 replies

Great seeing you guys again, love the new stuff you made, hoping to see you soon.
Have a safe trip home.
Ran

Nice meeting you thanks for teaching me a few things about whats involved with surfing on a lake. You guys are hard chargers battleing some pretty narly conditions. From now on i will take into consideration what you are dealing with next time i paddle out and want to complain about water temp. Your carvings are super impressive, its guys like you that make Tiki Oasis synonomous with the aloha spirit!

DAVE'S GOT THEM MAGIC HANDS AND ULTRA-COOL WIFE!
Great seeing you two again!
Your work,as always,Blows doors on a majority of work out there!

M

Very happy to be hanging some of Dave's work at Smuggler's Cove!

Lake Surfer,

Nice to meet you at Oasis, glad to have had the opportunity to get a few of your Tikis.

DC

K

Good to meet ya and check out your work... Man, you do amazin' stuff!

Dave & Jen are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. Mrs. Fury was glad to finally meet you and had a great time visiting and being your vending neighbors. Your new stuff is killer and looks better in person. Have a safe journey. Come by next time and see your stuff in our bar!

Many thanks again everyone!

Coco Joe, I really appreciate the kind compliment! Look forward to many more amazing pieces in the future!

Tiki Ray, it was great running into a familier face right away at the Vagabond, good to see you again and thanks for the helpful tips! Above everything else, it will always be about fun first! Hope your back heals up soon so you can get back to carving!

Scott, it was great to talk with you during the weekend, thanks for the kind compliment!
I hope to continue kicking ass into the New Year! Hope to see you soon in SoCal again!

Aloha John, many mahalos! I appreciate whatever you were able to add to your collection, its an honor to be a part of it!
Thanks for the tips on the lava rock, we did find the area off of I-40 and were able to find some room to bring some back with us!

Andy! Great to finally meet you in person! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your collection!
And I really appreciate the kind compliments on my work!
We are having a good time on the second leg of our trip, but I look forward to getting back to carving soon!

Ran, it was so good to see you again, and thanks for the killer drinks! You are a master mixologist!
Thanks for the kind words, and for sure you will see me again soon in California!

Mongoloid, I enjoyed the balmy water temps Monday and Tuesday at both Cardiff and Oceanside. :)
You guys have it easy out there! I picked me up a new fish and was able to score some salty rides!
Hope to get some surf at home soon, no matter how cold!
Thanks for the compliments on my work, much appreciated!

KEN! Thanks so much my creative friend! It was great to see you again, and you guys were having all kinds of fun down there at "Pappy's!" Hoep to see you again soon, and when I get home we need to talk about an art swap!

Martin, so great to see you and the wahine, and thanks for the rum samples! Yum!
I wish you all the best with the new venture, and thanks for letting me be a part of it!
Hope to see it in person some day soon!

Dustycajun, many thanks for your support and it is great being a part of your collection!

Kahaka, MAHALO! Good to see you again, and I really appreciate the kind compliments!

Ron, my vending neighbor again! Going way back to Hukilau 2004... always a pleasure to set up next to you and share the Aloha! It was a real treat meeting Mrs. Fury this time, tell her we say hi and I really appreciate the shave ice she got me!
Thanks for the kind words on my work!
We hope to get up in your neck of the woods soon, thanks for the invite!

We're currently in Colorado Springs, on our journey home. We'll be back Sunday, then for me its back to the carving bench!

Look for pictures of our trip here as soon as we get back!

Aloha and Mahalo!

Dave- It was great meeting you. I love the two pieces I purchased from you, but I'm still hoping to get a few more. It's so hard to pick and choice who to buy art from! I still want a tiki temple and one of the tiki candles, too. Oh, and some others. heh!

Dave, it was great meeting you! I am proud to be hanging your canoe at the Tiki Bar in the desert!

thanks again

Amy

Aloha from Kansas!

Nearly home!

Tiki Cupcake, it was a pleasure meeting you and I am glad that you were able to add some of my work to your collection! Thanks again!

Feel free to contact me anytime and keep an eye on my carving thread for updates on what I'm working on or what is finished up!

Amy, thanks again for adding one of my canoes to your great collection of tiki art!
The canoes drew a lot of ooohs and ahhhs over the weekend and I'm sure that your guests will enjoy your's also!

Tonight I saw the canoe + rowers that Hans my bandmate got from you...looked great.
Ran

Nice to meet you bro! Those little buildings were amazing in person.

Ran, thanks for the report!

Good to hear it has a loving home!

hodadhank, it was a pleasure to meet you!

Thanks for the compliment!

I'll work on getting you some neat things for the shop this winter after things slow down a bit here... another big event on the horizon!

Pages: 1 2 61 replies