Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1

Pages: 1 2 3 4 179 replies

Aloha Tiki Central Room Hosts and Crawlers!

Tiki Oasis is officially announcing the 6th Annual Official Tiki Oasis 2010 Room Crawl Extravaganza for the 10th Annual Tiki Oasis!

Please post your intentions to host or crawl to this thread. See you at Oasis!

Dr. Shocker has graciously offered to design and print this year's Official Crawl Cards (AGAIN x3)! Thank you, Good Doctor! Dr. Shocker, Select Members of The Vice Squad and Shell & Crew will be handing out crawl cards throughout the event, while supplies last. The good Dr. will be making the room crawl card available, possibly online, in the week or so before Oasis. Cards will be business card size.

In an effort to "Go Green" we are asking you to provide your own plastic card protector, card sleeve, an/or card condom and lanyard this year. Thank you for understanding.

Room Hosts:

Zen Tiki Lounge Sat. 10 PM to Midnight

Tangaroa-Ru

RumShaker with Mr. Rum Shaker and Mike from Tiki Frankie's in Las Vegas and Thee Swank Bastards Late Friday Night and Late Saturday Night AND Saturday at 3:00 PM 8th Floor

Martini BombsHell with Hell on Heels Burlesque Sat. Night Room 1649

Meiko and Phil's Snake Pit TBD

Purple Orchid Welcome Wagon 5:00-6:00 on Thursday

Tiki Underground and Smuggler's Cove Fri. and Sat. Night after 11 PM They will be hosing in two suites with a Pajama Party and Live entertainment.

Live entertainment available for performances in your room...

PM Otto if you are interested in having a band and dance troupe perform in your room.

PM Shell in the Pacific if you are interested in having Skip Heller's Exotica Combo perform in your room.

Crawler Count: 180ish? I lost count.

Love and Aloha,
Shell in the Pacific

Aloha!
Shell in the Pacific

[ Edited by: Shell in the Pacific 2010-07-17 15:10 ]

[ Edited by: Shell in the Pacific 2010-08-03 11:45 ]

[ Edited by: Shell in the Pacific 2010-08-09 19:37 ]

[ Edited by: Shell in the Pacific 2010-08-09 19:55 ]

Must be that time of year again.
ahhh. summer, and tiki oasis 10.
Good to see your appearance on here Shelly.

Good Luck,
Its gonna be a Huge one(crawl)this year I bet.

Jeff(btd)

Aloha Room Crawlers,

The crew of the Zen Tiki Lounge podcast will be officially hosting a room this year. Last year we had so much fun with our late unofficial entry we had to do it for real this time. Our two signature cocktails have been perfected. Try the Coral Beauty or Sailor Mary. See you all Saturday night from 10pm to midnight. Bring your mugs, we want to be GREEN as possible.
http://www.zentikilounge.com

[ Edited by: Sunshine Tiki 2010-08-17 17:01 ]

Looking forward to doing some serious crawling!

Dan and Wendy to crawl with pleasure to each room.
Will we be able to print the crawl badge from this site?
Last time they were all handed out before we could pick ours up. Wendy

WooHoooo! SoccerTiki and I are ready to Crawl :)

P

Crawling, NOT hosting this year.

L

Crawling for the 1st time..wooooohooooooooooooo!

J

I will be crawling again this year for sure. But Idk if my fam will be hosting this year.

looking forward to my first TiKi Oasis crawl.....total # in our group will be 5......will be watching for more info

Crawling is for amatures. I'll be making the room parties on stilts... or crutches. Which ever, I'll be there for the first time too.

I have heeded the warning for all T.O. newbies because I am one.

We need to pace our selves on Thursday night at The Bali Hai or we will feel like all the menehunes are banging on our heads the next day.

[ Edited by: Savage Tiki 2010-07-09 02:14 ]

this is our first time to Tiki Oasis- heck, our first time west of the Missisippi. I will start out walking but plan to be crawling by the end of the night. Any tips for a newbie??
( I did hold my own at the Hukilau, despite the very strong Tang infused drink I made vanish in short order)

Tiki TamTam and I will be crawling again this year...
can't wait to try this years cocktails Sunshine, last years were fab-u-lusssss!!!!

M

Hello Shell
It was a pleasure to meet you last year.
Please put Luau Lilly and I on the crawl list.
We'll hunt you down at the Bali Hai!
Tiki Forever!

T

Two to crawl.

Hi,

Well, here's my request to the official keeper of the Crawl List to add two more of us to it. My girlfriend and I will be checking in to the Crowne Plaza on Friday and I guess we'll try to track you down. This is our first Oasis and we're looking forward to everything and still trying to figure out how to get fully dialed into the fun. Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Mahalo,

Rapa Nui Rich & Francine

T

Hello Shell
It was a pleasure to meet you last year. Please put Bill and Tonja on the crawl list. We'll hunt you down at the Bali Hai as we did last year.

Tiki Fig

AceyTiki and I will be crawling again this year. We had so much fun doing it last year! So many great parties and drinks! Can't wait for this year's!!!

[ Edited by: tiki kupcake 2010-08-13 15:03 ]

My wife and I will be crawling again this year. Zach

First time crawling and sounds like fun, Mauitiki and I will be crawling or Slithering around... Add two more to crawl!!!
MaHaLo

[ Edited by: Beachbumz 2010-08-09 00:38 ]

4 for crawling. myself , Kim, Jonelle, and Christine

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2010-07-01 09:47 ]

The Mrs. and I will be crawling this year for sure...everybody be cool and TIP YOUR ROOM HOSTS! It costs a lot out of pocket to put on these room parties, if you can't afford to put at least a buck in the tip jar, maybe you shouldn't crawl. Just my opinion...see y'all there!

S

Room for 2 more??

On 2010-07-01 09:26, Jason Wickedly wrote:
The Mrs. and I will be crawling this year for sure...everybody be cool and TIP YOUR ROOM HOSTS! It costs a lot out of pocket to put on these room parties, if you can't afford to put at least a buck in the tip jar, maybe you shouldn't crawl. Just my opinion...see y'all there!

Agreed, I wasn't prepared to tip as well as I should have last yr, But this year I've already saved up and am ready!

Shell,
I'll be crawling this year. Not up to hosting. It's been a rollercoaster of a year so far.
Brenda

We'll be crawling, stumbling, rolling, this year. Can't wait!

Monkeyskull (Pete A.) wants to crawl again!

Laura and I want to be included in the Crawl!!! Looking forward to it!!!!

I too would like to participate in the CRAWL. it'll be my first time, so GO EASY on me!

..actually please don't. I want the full experience!

2 crawlin' here: Ray Polakovic, Julie Locke.

P
phynix posted on Thu, Jul 1, 2010 5:39 PM

I would love to do the crawl this year! I will have 2 more in tow. Liza, Jannette, Denise

I'm crawlin'... Probably with a couple of my dancin' girls with me too...

TM

I would like to see you beaten, shot,dragged naked through the streets, and then hung upside down from the hotel balcony (like they did with that Mussolini guy...)

On 2010-07-01 20:12, Luckydesigns wrote:

and Kevin too? aka Bong?

I read Lucas and Lucky's posts above, all I got was "blah, blah, blah, dancing girls, blah, blah, naked" Sounds like fun :D

such a Playah.
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

On 2010-07-01 20:12, Luckydesigns wrote:

2 to Crawl!! Yahooo!!!

Aloha, A few burlesque performers including myself, Violetta Beretta, and Tana the Tattooed Lady are looking for a room to host a late night burlesque show on Saturday after the main show. Also joining us from Honolulu, HI, is Kitty Chow who will sing and play the ukele. Accompanying Kitty on lap steal is Mr. Mayhem. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to host your own private tiki/burlesque show.
Mahalo,
Meghan Mayhem

Count us in! Mr & Mrs Atomic Tiki Punk and on Bass Wicki Tiki Vicki
See yea all there...

Z

Crawling! For 2- me n the Mrs.
~Zero

O
Otto posted on Sat, Jul 3, 2010 12:15 AM

Any rooms wanting to ramp up with full blown entertainment for their party please contact me as a PM, I have a band and a dance troupe that want to get in on the action!

P

you throwing another party otto? hmmm . . .

i do know where the action is. :D

J

Greg & Justin from the Sandy Bottom tiki lounge in Portland will be a-crawlin' this year. Though after all the rum we plan on drinking, crawling may be the best we can do.

2 crawlers :)

ill be crawlin....with one in tow.......

if i fall down....please someone help me up

Believing that life is just one giant pu-pu platter o' fun... please put me down for crawling AND hosting! ( I'm a Tiki mulit-tasker.) No, I don't know what night I'll be hosting yet. Yes, I have a theme. No, I'm not telling you what it is. But be prepared to be stunned with what I'm doing with an unusual ingredient. All in the name of Tiki Magazine!

T

Manuel and I are puttin' on our crawlin' shoes! Waitminute... do you need shoes when yer crawlin?

T

The wife and I are getting in shape for the crawl. We might be talking another couple to help us crawl.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 179 replies