Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1

Pages: 1 2 3 4 179 replies

K

Three for crawling, here! Can't wait! We hit some great room parties last year!

On 2010-07-03 23:15, tobunga wrote:
Manuel and I are puttin' on our crawlin' shoes! Waitminute... do you need shoes when yer crawlin?

No - you need KNEEPADS!

I make custom TIKI kneepads for situations just like this.

(Aloha, everybody! I haven't been around for a while, but I'm glad to be back, spreading the KNEEPADS gospel. Let me know if you need TIKI kneepads!)

Captain,

I as a newbie would like to see a pic of the knee pads. Got any?

in case I need to specify myself and my other half will be crawling this year! almost a month to go!

M

Colonel Tiki and Tikimama will be reporting for room crawling!

V

Okey-dokey -

It is with great nervousness that I'm gonna put my name down for crawling. Never been to an event before, and certainly never crawled. I'm the definition of a lightweight, and I'm a bit shy, but Ms. VanTiki insists! Cant wait to mingle with fellow Oasians, and to sip some fantastic beverages. I'll be sure to bring tip $$, as well as some micro Vantiki tiles for the hosts. So - how does this work? Is there an official start time? Do we all travel in one big rum-seeking pack? And seeing as I can BARELY make it through two tiki drinks - is it rude to visit without drinking at every stop? Very excited!

Henrik "VanTiki"

B
BigToe posted on Thu, Jul 8, 2010 8:52 AM

dammit Van! Ur bringing GIFTS for the hosts?!?! that makes the rest of us degenerate artist look like chislers as we knock back all the booze and insult the hosts, acting as tho just our mere presence is a generous gift!

Aloha Shell!
Please add one more to the crawl; doesn't look like Jay will be making it with me this year. Can't wait to catch up with everyone!!

See you all soon.
Myke

Hey Shell, see ya at da kine!

Okole Maluna,

Terry

Tiki Kitty and Top Cat for crawlin', please! Thank you!

R

Aloha!!! Yes, myself, Mr. Rumshaker, Mike from Frankie's Tiki Room in Las Vegas and Thee Swank Bastards are on again for TO10! Late Friday nite and a Saturday show ( not really for the kiddies, but ohwell) Get ready for "Cruzan around the world" and a return visit of the Murky Lagoon!! Crawl parties/Shows are late nite Friday, Sat 3pm, and a 'jam session' with Thee Swank Bastards Late Sat nite. See you all there!!

[ Edited by: rumshaker 2010-08-07 13:03 ]

R

barbara and i are in for crawling

The missus and I will be crawling, for our first time.

J

Finally get to go to Tiki Oasis! We will have four for the room crawl; myself, Julieparty, Big Mike and Laurie. Look forward to the creative rooms, great drinks and puttin' money in the tip jar. From the sound of it, the crawling is gonna start at the Bali Hai, especially if you have their Mai Tais.

K

Watch out! Christie, myself, Duda, Howard. Dana and Brian will be a crawlin'....

Hello everybody! I am excited to host my first room party this year, and will be featuring a performance by Hell on Heels Burlesque Revue. Am looking forward to having y'all stop by!

Count me in Shell. I had such a blast the last two years. This is becoming the highlight of the event. See you at the Bali Hai on Friday night.

FYI Bali Hi is thurs nite.

I'll be crawling. Both to and from the rooms...
(two please)

thanks.

T

Have been counting down the days since it was in the high hundreds. Two more to crawl please!!! Thanks Shell!!

Well... lets add 2 more to the stagger, stagger, crawl, stagger, crawl list...

Thanks Shell :D

J

Yes please! Two to CRAWL = JODAVID and Miss Marlow
We're workin on a new dance called The Crawl !
See all you Crawlaholics and Crawlamaniacs there soon!

with marlow and jodavid there
the Crawl just got Classier!

enjoy Kiddies!
:)

The little lady (Anissa) and I (Scott) will at Tiki Oasis for the first time and are both looking forward to joining y'all in the crawl.

Aloha,

-scott noteboom

Two of us will be crawling! Mahalo, and will see you there
~Angie

Tabuzak and I will be crawling once again!

Shelly, did I tell ya I'll be crawling? My memory's beginning to fade with all the rum.

I'll be crawling with at least a couple burlesque girls in tow!

Dave Bautista & Marissa Patrick are ready to CRAWL! Let us know where we need to sign up!

The Vice Squad will of course be crawling, we are discussing hosting options as none of us are staying at the hotel this year.......

B

I just want to make sure people know. The event is essentially sold out. We put a few more tickets for sale online but when those are gone the event is totally SOLD OUT!!

http://www.tikioasis.com

K

My wife Tanya and I will be crawling all over the place! How many more days is it til Oasis? Let the countdown begin!

Woody

O
Otto posted on Fri, Jul 23, 2010 12:45 AM

And if you are not staying at the Crowne Plaza but still want to room crawl til late AND make it into your own bed...

don't lose the phone number below!

Wanna get from the airport to the hotel fast and with friends? Wanna go out to eat but too drunk to drive? Need a lift to the Bali Hai on Thursday night for you and your 10 friends? No problem.
Call Nick Hintza @ San Diego Urban Transportation and make your reservation NOW.
619-646-8629
[email protected]

Can't wait to crawl some more!

A

Crawling for the very first time....Can't wait!

Of yes. We're crawling again. Jonathan and Kelly, and first timers Scott and Julianne.

And we're hosting with Tikitastic, Tai Won On, Kuku, and a few other Bay Area ohana. Details soon. Gonna be sweet. :)

Please add two more (newbies) to the crawl list. And where do we start?? Who do we check in with?? We are starting early at the Bali Hai and are at the Crowne 'til Monday. Committed but confused as to how this works. Please advise!
Mahalo

M
mieko posted on Mon, Aug 2, 2010 3:21 PM

Phill and I will be crawling, but we'll also be hosting "The Snake Pit" at some point during the weekend! Look for signs!

SEE the 28 foot snake! DRINK the venom!

B

We will be crawlin...

T
TNT posted on Mon, Aug 2, 2010 6:42 PM

Please add 2 more for the crawl - mahalo
tim and teresa

TT

Sherriyaki and I will be crawlin' sideways like crabs...

[ Edited by: Tonga Tom 2010-08-02 19:00 ]

First time Oasis attendee, long time crawler. Would love to join in the fun.

S

I don't want to seem as though I am already a rum-soaked boozer, but my question is: Is Saturday night the room crawl, or is it Friday and Saturday night?..........I just need to know so that I can begin my training regimen.

Don't forget all ye room crawlers- be sure to stop by 1649 Sat. night for Hell on Heels Burlesque Revue with The Ding Dong Devils!

RR

On 2010-08-02 22:45, skootiki wrote:
I don't want to seem as though I am already a rum-soaked boozer, but my question is: Is Saturday night the room crawl, or is it Friday and Saturday night?..........I just need to know so that I can begin my training regimen.

Yes

RR

On 2010-08-02 22:45, skootiki wrote:

Yes

Please add one for to the list of crawlers. Chris of the Gindicate will be out and about.

Mahalo

Tiki Shaker, girlfriend Cristine and brother Chris will be crawling.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 179 replies