Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Room Crawl Tiki Oasis 2010 Updates First Post pg. 1

Pages: 1 2 3 4 179 replies

Aloha

Back for my second Tiki O. Do I need to register in advance for the room crawl?
There will be two of us under the name of Cap't Cook.
Also, if I wanted to set up a small mobile drink cart are there rules I should know about?

Thanks

CC

I'm in for the crawl! Plus 3 :)
TropiCali*HONEY

M

BOOM!

M

*while supplies last!

T

Hi Shell, I can't remember if I signed up already or not but please add me and a guest for room crawls!
Thanks!
Mary

J

Sábado de piña con Chum! Can life get any better?

I submit that it cannot!

I'll be crawling to and from rooms! Will have a buddy from the east coast too... making a special trip out as a birthday present. Hopefully I can show him a good time. :wink:

Brian and I would love to crawl.

Darilyn

tiki madness is ready to crawl. cant wait for an epic wkend. whohooo.....

I will be crawling with the wifey and two friends. It's their first time at Oasis. Can't wait to see everyone next week!!!

Mark me down as a crawler Shell.

Not sure how much crawling I'll be able to do but I'll be there!!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

The Pineappleman may be crawling with about 5 folks in tow......It depends on how many Mai Tais I have......

C

I'm posting a flyer for the Ding Dong Devils room parties in a separate thread (don't want to crowd this thread with a flyer), but they will be:

Friday @ 2:30pm - suite 1649 - Ding Dong Devils set

Saturday @ 10:30pm (after main stage) - suite 1649 - Ding Dong Devils set, Hell on Heels Burlesque Revue set, 2nd DDD set

We will be serving our new drink concoction the Ding Dong Devil, plus Head Shrinkers, and the parties will be sponsored by Montanya Rum!

Does the Skip Heller Combo have a room yet? I'd love to see them!!! :)

North Bay Rum Bums and Tiki Underground are pleased to host "Tiki Heaven and Tiki Hell" Friday night at Tiki Oasis 10!

Cocktails by Smuggler's Cove and live music from The Sand Devils in Tiki Heaven.

Mai Tai Slushie Machine, Jaeger shots, Buffalo Sweats, Buffett, and more in Tiki Hell.

Jonathan and Kelly (Martini Wahine) Knowles
The Golden Tiki

Tiki Underground

[ Edited by: GoldenTiki 2010-08-13 16:45 ]

I would like to participate (officially) in the crawl this year. I believe I've stumbled aboard in past years. Is there anything I need to do to ensure full participation in the extravaganza?

[ Edited by: thestoked1 2010-08-13 23:32 ]

Just for the record thats skipping, like herpes Mrs Mongoloid and i will be back.........even though were always frontin!

Read that twice theres double somethings goin on!

ok this years hosts please pm me your room name/desired name or if its just your nick please tell me the names are bloody confusing and long in some cases asap cards are being finalized

It’ll actually be the Misses and I crawlin’.

TL

Jeannette and I will be crawling plus 2..can't wait !!

Please add Mr.& Mrs.Flaming Tiki,
see ya on the crawl!

Islands unite!
Forbidden Island and Taboo Island present

O
Otto posted on Mon, Aug 16, 2010 12:31 PM

Anyone itchin to throw a room party but didn't plan ahead?
Or do you have a regular room that is already scheduled to have a party but you fear Tiki Oasis partiers might trash your room!?!

I have the solution!
A party suite has just opened up
It is a two room suite - that means TWO regular hotel rooms plus a large party suite w bathroom and couch with pullout bed
It books for $550 night and can be booked for one night

If you book this room and do not have tickets I will put you on the guest list

Please email Ashley at Crowne Plaza [email protected]
do not call her, email her

S

We'll be crawlin' again this year -- Kevin and Cinnamon. Can't wait to see everyone, again!

S

We're back to crawl again along with our group of returners! Fred, Stacy, Eric, Kim, Josh, Shelby and Bob-O! Can't wait!!!

This will be the first year I'm officially crawling... see you there!

Cool room crawl card!

Will the first post in this thread be updated with the day, times, room numbers & descriptions of each party?

I'd be happy to help with putting together a graphic schedule of all of our party options! :)

K
KuKu posted on Tue, Aug 17, 2010 3:57 PM

KuKu kan krawl till no kan krawl...

C

Here's a reminder on the times of the two parties in the Ding Dong Devils suite (1649):

Friday - 2:30 to 3:30 - live DDD music

Saturday - 10:30 to ??? - live DDD music, live Hell on Heels burlesque!

And of course cocktails, featuring Montanya Rum!!!

Rama Lama will be debuting his new "concock-tail" the "Ding Dong Devil" to celebrate our new CD!

On 2010-08-17 15:57, KuKu wrote:

Is that a challenge?

K
KuKu posted on Tue, Aug 17, 2010 5:08 PM

On 2010-08-17 16:46, Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:

On 2010-08-17 15:57, KuKu wrote:

Is that a challenge?

yep, wanna dance...?!? kan u kan kan...?

Okay, I'm making it official. Tangaroa-Ru's room hosting duties will commence on Friday night, starting at 10 p.m. Room 1101. Look for the flyers posted on walls.

Poi Boy not necessarily included in the evening's festivities. Unless you're lucky.

Wow ok the site is back on line yeahhhhhhhhh. ok that was way to girly. Please put me on the crawl list. driving in from Vegas Baby yeah..

T
TTina posted on Fri, Aug 20, 2010 9:24 AM

5 of us ready to crawl! Do you need our info?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 179 replies