Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

OHANA 2011 - Official Thread

Pages: 1 2 3 129 replies

B

Hey Tipsy,

Hell IS a long drive, so we understand. Perhaps you can ride in on a hell-hound? Or just manifest downtown using fire & brimstone? Just be sure to do that downwind, ok. Damn brimstone smell never comes out of my clothes. :wink:

lol

And for those who ARE coming, keep your eyes peeled for more Announcements of Awesomeness this week via my rambling email updates!

If you haven't done so, sign up for our mailing list at http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com and get my unedited, unspell-checked, un-professional babble delivered right to you for your convenience!!

Mahalo, and as usual, we'll see ya at the Lake!

It is some very high quality un-professional babble however!

B

For those who DONT subscribe to the email babble... err... I mean Super Important Updates, here's a sample of yesterday's brain dump:

Aloha Happy Little Campers!!!

Spring has finally sprung up here in the Northeast, and its time to start working on tanning up these pale chicken-flesh legs I’ve got in anticipation of an Ohana weekend of fun in the sun.

But while I work on that, let me tell you about the latest from the Lake!

Some of you may have seen the leaked picture of this year’s mug. I’ll take that up with the guy who runs the facebook page later (Yes, I know I leaked it HERE, and no I don’t run the FB. I can barely untag myself from all the horrible pics of me on FB, let alone run an event site there). But the subject of today’s ramble is just that. The Ohana Event Mug.

Once again, our pal Squid* has done an outstanding job with this year's Ohana tiki mug. Ok, that's probably an understatement. Have you seen this thing?? I know the pics are fantastic (no, not my crappy cel phone pics, but the PROFESSIONAL pics** like the one below), but wait till you see him live and in color!

We call this little guy Woodrow (Woody for short), and he'll look great in your collection along side George and I'Ke (and all those other mugs you have!). He's about 6.5" tall, 3.5" wide at the top, and holds a boat-load of your favorite beverage. He's sporting colors from our "exoitc" line, in an amazing matte wood-tone finish with a deep chocolate high-gloss glaze interior, and looks good on the beach, in the bar, or on the go. Looking for the perfect accessory for the fashion-conscious jet setter to the fashion-oblivious beach bum? Look no further than Woody!

As usual, there are only 100 of them in existence, and he's ONLY available to Ohana attendees, so if you're coming to Ohana, and want to make sure that you get one, we'll be doing a pre-sale THIS week on Wednesday, May 4th, 12:00 noon EST. This pre-order is for OHANA ATTENDEES ONLY who will be picking little Woody up at the event and bringing him back to a loving home.

He's a mere $40, and profits from his sale will go toward the 2011 Easter Island Foundation donation. When you order, you’ll have to include the email you supplied when you purchased your Ohana passes with so we can make sure you get him right when you check in.

You can go check out the sale site (and additional pics) and bookmark it for Wednesday right now if you want:

http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/Ohana/ohana_mug.php

Any mugs that are not pre-ordered will be available for sale at the Merchandise Booth at Ohana on a first come, first served basis… but rather than have to wait in line or miss out completely and kick yourself when you're paying $100 for him on Ebay, why not just pre-order?

As usual, there’s plenty more info to come, and I’ll continue to do my best to keep these emails short… or at the very least, somewhat informative.

Tickets still on sale! http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com

Mahalo, and we’ll see ya at the Lake!!!!

-Bargoyle-

• Visit Squid’s site and check out all the awesomeness he crams into absolutely EVERYTHING he does (He’s a modern day Willie Wonka!) at http://www.squidart.com

** Professional Photos provided by Kate Broderick Photography who usually just takes pics of looney bins (it kinda fits though, doesn’t it?) Her site is here: http://www.asylumaveartists.com/

On 2011-05-03 06:00, Bargoyle wrote:...to the fashion-oblivious beach bum? Look no further than Woody!

Hey now.... I resemble that remark.

And I like to think of it as Fashion Forward.

And by 'forward' I mean if you asked a blind butler to layout my clothes for today.

And I see that Woody there has lots of nice detailing in the relief so my blind butler should enjoy the mug almost as much as I plan on enjoying it.

B

Just a heads up, Woody is up for sale right now, and he's going fast!!

Mahalo everyone!

And if you need to get a hold of your own Woody, click here:

http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/Ohana/ohana_mug.php

See ya at the Lake!!

This is just a teaser....

Fun will be had at Ohana this year! Oh yes. Fun will be had.

Stay tuned for more.

That's kind of twisted, Chip.

See you at the Lake!

I'm doing situps and wall sits to build up my abs so they can withstand the amount of laughter at Ohana this year.

Seriously, between the wacky stuff we've got planned for the kickoff party to chip's little tease, and all the other great stuff we've got planned.... I'm afraid I may bruise a rib from laughing if I dont get my body into shape!

Hey Kids!! Its time for more email babble from the slice of swiss cheese I call a brain.

Here's what went out today for those who haven't signed up yet (and why haven't you signed up?? I'm not that scary am I?)

Email:
Hey Youuuuuu Guuuuuuuuuuuuys!!!

Aloha!!!! I’ve got more big news from the Lake for ya today!!

What news? Glad you asked…

Once again, the wonderful folks at Dole are sponsoring our Cocktail Contest!! This is your chance to show off those mixology skills, and “wow” our esteemed panel of judges in competition for the coveted Best Drink Trophy and bragging rights!!

The contest will be Saturday afternoon during Ohana, from approximately 1pm to 3pm, and will run pretty much like last year, with a few changes:

#1. We’re limiting entries. The judges are nice enough to volunteer their time, and we don’t want to hold them up all day! So, if you want to enter the contest, don’t delay. Sign up now! (See below on how to sign up) Limited slots, and if you snooze, you loose.

#2 We’re limiting the time for each entry. Originally, when we made “Presentation” one of the factors in judging, we were thinking about the LOOK of the drink. What kind of garnish, color, etc. Now, I love where some of you have taken presentation, and I don’t want to stifle the creativity out there, but each entrant will only have 5 (FIVE) minutes to present. Exactly five minutes, no less, no more. So if you’ve got an interpretive dance and trained animals involved in your drink presentation, you’ll need to pre-mix your drink and practice until you’ve got it down to five minutes. No going over. No exceptions. Just like #1 above, we’re trying to not tie the judges up for the whole day. They want to enjoy Ohana too! So, no more than five minutes, ok? You will be GONG'ed off stage at the five minute mark.

#3 As per past years, cocktails will be judged on Taste, Use of Dole Products, and Presentation (see above). More info will be given to participants after signing up.

**The lovely and talented Savage Patty will be heading up the contest again, so if you’d like to compete, email her at : [email protected] to sign up

We’ll keep the entry window open for two weeks (or until we fill all the slots) and will then need your cocktail name/recipe two weeks later. So, if you’re competing, you have a month to craft the perfect cocktail and win that kick ass hand-carved trophy from Lake Tiki! (Lake did ALL our trophies again this year. Mini golf, bowling, cocktails, etc. Some great stuff. Be sure to check his booth during Ohana!)

And while we’re on the subject of bartending, we’re still looking for room crawl hosts! So, if you’d like to host a room on Friday night please email Rev_Thumper at: [email protected]

And while we’re STILL on the subject of bartending (we do love our bartenders) I’ll quickly tease the Ohana Picnic Games that will be going on Saturday afternoon. Old School fun in an Old School town!! A bunch of your favorite wholesome games (ie three-legged races, space hopper, etc) made less wholesome by our shenanigans… and then, of course, the highlight: The Bartender’s Rally. A Team competition (teams of two) its part obstacle course, part service training, all fun. Start looking for a partner with steady hands and agile feet, and I’ll give you more info in the next email.

Mahalo! And we’ll see ya at the Lake!

-The Mighty Bargoyle, God of Thunder
(Ok, fine, I’m not the god of thunder, but I DID go see Thor, so that counts for something right? Prince of Thunder maybe? Viceroy of Thunder?)

http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com

ps. Yes, tickets are still available, but we’re darn close to sold out, so don’t delay. Same goes for the Woody mugs! Thanks everyone!!

And you guys thought I was just joking...

Space Hopper Race! Saturday! Ohana, Luau at the Lake!

Four weeks to go!

And maybe a dozen or so tickets left!

Just saying.

On 2011-05-24 07:49, Chip and Andy wrote:
And you guys thought I was just joking...

Space Hopper Race! Saturday! Ohana, Luau at the Lake!

Someone needs to get Chip "right-side" up!

Four long, grueling, slow motion weeks until Ohana!!!

Just in case anyone HASNT signed up for my rambling sun-stroked emails, here's what went out today!

The schedule, she is released!!!!

AloooooooooooooooooooooooooHA!!!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend and perhaps I can help you ease back into the work week with visions of Ohana dancing in your head.

First & foremost, I’ve found out that my LuauAtTheLake.com email does NOT work if you reply to it. Here I thought I was just doing such a great job of keeping everyone in the loop that there were no questions! No, I just haven’t been receiving your questions. So, if you need to get to me, use : [email protected] In fact, some of you will have to use it right now! I’m calling out all our Veggie & Vegan attendees (Hey, I’m all for them… more roast pig for me!!) If you need a Veggie option for dinner, email me now and let me know (again, email the gmail account, do NOT just reply to this one). I’ll make sure you get hooked up!

We’re only a few weeks out, and there are still a VERY limited number of tickets available, so if you’ve been waiting until the last minute to buy your tickets, consider that minute arrived! Hit up http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com to buy em now!

We’ve also got a couple spots left in the Dole Cocktail Contest, so if you’re interested in crafting a drink for fame and fortune (ok, not so much fortune, but a cool trophy!) go ahead and email patty at [email protected] and let her know that you want in!

And if you’re a competitor but not a mixologist, we’ve got you covered there too! Our very own IT lacky, Chip, will be let out of the basement computer-server room (give his giant, undeveloped, mole-person eyes a minute to adjust), and will be running the Old School Games portion of Ohana on Saturday afternoon.

Beginning at 11:00am, we’ll have all manner of games (3-legged race, space-hoppers, etc) that will run throughout the day, but be sure to head over there at high noon to compete (or at least watch) the Tiki Bar Rally! The Rally is a team event that is part obstacle-course, part tiki bar service training: Fill mugs and maneuver them through the course while keeping the “drinks” intact. The team with the best time, and least amount of spillage will be declared the winner! Awards & prizes hang in the balance!! If you’d like to compete, just grab a partner and head over to the games area early to sign up! And maybe start practicing now!!

And don’t forget that the mini-golf competition is running as well. Simply play ANY of the local area mini-golf courses, and turn in your card at the Ohana Merchandise booth to be entered. See ya on the links!

And just so you can start to get a feel for how to plan your weekend (we like to keep it fun packed, but at a leisurely pace) here’s the tentative schedule (subject to change, of course)

Thursday June 23rd:

2-7pm Happy Hour(s) in the Paradise Lounge. After traveling to the Lake, relax and unwind with classic tiki cocktails, designed & batched by our very own master mixologist, KuKuAhu.

Note: The Paradise (virtually untouched since the Tiki’s opening) will be open every day at 2pm throughout Ohana, with possible impromptu performances and the lovely ladies of the Tiki Resort ready to fill your glass with wonderful libations! Stop in and say Aloha!

7pm-11pm Bowl-A-Rama. This 50s themed sock hop stands to be a highlight of the weekend, with custom drinks, live performances, a wacky bowling competition, and all your favorite tunes from the 50s (plus some rockabilly). Dig it, daddy-o!

Friday June 24th

1pm Registration opens. Come pick up your badges, free Ohana Magazine, and our world famous Swag Bag!

2pm Paradise Lounge opens

6pm Pablus (poolside). Hear haunting Hapa Haole and traditional Hawaiian music from the always beautiful and talented Pablus. I have such a man-crush on this guy, and if you’ve ever heard him, I bet you do too!

7:30pm 9th Wave (poolside). Ohana favorites, 9th Wave brings Hot Rod Surf with some Exotica peppered in to get ya moving! Bring your go-go boots and blast off!

8:30-10 Room crawl A – Our first group of hosts will thrill you with their specialty cocktails and hospitality.

10-11:30 Bamboo Saxotica (poolside) The Granite Tiki brings big band Exotica and Hapa Haole back to Ohana to get the party swinging! Big horns, big sound, big fun!

11:30-1:00am Room crawl B - Continue to revel with our wonderful room hosts as we bring the evening to a thrilling conclusion. Or at least my conclusion. I’ve gotta get up early, but everyone else is welcome to go as late as they want!

Saturday June 25th

Breakfast on your own in the Garden Café, or explore all that the Lake has to offer!

11am Vendors/Silent auction/Games – It all starts at 11:00! Shop amongst our fantastic vendors with vintage and tiki wares from around the globe. Check out the amazing one-of-a-kind offerings at the Silent Auction (all proceeds go to charity!) and compete in our Old School Picnic games! Don’t forget to get in a game of mini-golf at one of the local area courses to compete for our mini-golf trophies! Music provided by DJ Trader Jeff!

12:00 Tiki Bar Rally – Teams of two compete in a Tiki Bar themed obstacle course and serving challenge. Grab a partner and go for the gold!

1:00 Dole Cocktail Contest – Our amateur mixologists try their hand at wowing our panel of esteemed judges, competing for the best drink of the weekend. Bragging rights and a killer trophy are on the line!

3pm-4pm Go!Tsunami (poolside) The masked hooligans of Springfield, IL bring their Monster Surf Rock to the pool to rock your face off! Seriously… they will rock it right off

4:30-6pm Waitiki (poolside) The award winning masters of music return to amaze you with the very best of classic and modern Exotica! Audience birdcalls welcomed/expected

7:00 Luau under the Stars. Experience an authentic luau dinner with the Tiki’s own amazing Pearls of Paradise troupe. Featuring a pig roast, music from the islands, traditional hula, and the captivating fire knife dance!

9:30 Beach Blanket Drive-In – JpmArtDog brings his wonderful collection of vintage 16mm movies back to the Lake! Some old favorites and a few new surprises grab a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy cinema under the stars!

**Sunday, June 26th
Hangover brunch till noon in the Garden Café (on your own…or sleep in, but not too late!)

12:00 Artifacts from the Tiki & Lake George – Join our host Sandy in the Paradise Lounge as she displays photos, menus, and all manner of treasures from the heyday of the Tiki. A brief tour of the grounds to follow

2:00 Aloha and farewell… until next year!

K

Here is the link to the official schedule on the web site.

http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/Ohana/schedule.php

X
xtine posted on Sat, Jun 4, 2011 4:59 PM

I'm so excited for this its insane. I actually let out a "yeeeeeeee!" today just thinking about it. Also, I wanted Pizza jerks for dinner.

C
croe67 posted on Sat, Jun 4, 2011 6:25 PM

Pizza Jerks.......serious :Drool: !!!!!!!!!

Especially the Buffalo Chicken pizza, which is INSANE!

Can't wait for Lake George!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

Pizza Jerks? Are they the guys with the menus in the rooms? Haven't tried them yet - clearly an oversight that needs to be remedied!

Are you guys going to be there Thursday for Bowl-a-rama?

C

We'll be there! :D

We've got some surprises planned for the fabulous 50's crazy wacky bowling pre-party - gonna be crazy fun!!!

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

When are we gonna get there?

Are we there yet?

Only Two More Weeks!

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2011-06-09 11:58 ]

Saturday June 25th

12:00 Tiki Bar Rally – Teams of two compete in a Tiki Bar themed obstacle course and serving challenge. Grab a partner and go for the gold!

Sorry, just got word from the higher ups.... there will be no gold for which to go for at this event. Gold is, so they tell me, in very short supply these days.

That doesn't, however, mean we can't still Rally!

The Tiki Bar Rally is rather simple... Teams of two. One person has to carry a tiki mug down the field to their Team mate. Person two has to fill the mug and return it to the starting position. Winners will be judged on both time and how much drink is still in the tiki mug.

Sound simple, doesn't it.

Well, simple isn't fun. At least not for the spectators.

There will be obstacles. There will be silliness. There will even be some tom-foolery.

Winners will receive prizes, as soon as I find some prizes to award. Until I find some worthy prizes I can offer the winners complete free-reign to talk smack to and about the losers.

Sign up sheets will at the event, first come first served. Shirt and shoes required, pants are optional.

PS - There should be no risk of loosing an eye, so your Mom won't have any issues with your participation.

B

From yesterday's email blast:

AloooooooooooooooooooooooooHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Wow! We are a mere two weeks away from the kick-off of Ohana!!!! Holy cow did the past year fly by!

So, just a couple quick things today! I know, I know, I always say that, but today its for really reals. I promise. I pinky promise!

Ok, lets rock this sucker:

#1 There are VERY VERY VERY few tickets left for Ohana. Like a count-on-one-hand amount, so this is gonna be last call on tickets. We do NOT sell them “at the door”, and crashers are beaten with Polynesian war clubs and served as part of the dinner, Captain Cook style. So, for real folks, this is it. Buy em now, or we’ll see ya next year.

#2 For those coming to the kickoff party, it is at Spare Time, 2211 Canada Street. Less than 100 yards from the tiki, across the street, directly across from the A & W. We’ll be doing a happy hour in the Paradise Lounge at the Tiki for most of the day, and we can get you checked in there. If you can’t get to the Happy hour, we’ll check you in at the door of the lanes starting at 7pm.

#3 This is also last call for Vegetarians, Vegans, and non-pork eaters. If you’ve already emailed me, I’ve got it. (All of my emails are currently functional..knock wood). If you flaked, and haven’t emailed me, now is the time to do so.

#4 Last, and certainly not least, we have one more thing to add to Saturday!!

The lovely and talented Cathleen O’Connell has offered to run a Hangover Cure Yoga class on Saturday morning, at 10AM. Nothing clears up the hangover blues like getting those atrophied muscles oxygenated & hydrated! Expect an hour of gentle yoga poses to shake off the residue of the night before and get ready for a new day of tiki goodness. For everyone from pretzel yogis to beginners and "I've never done this before in my life" folks! All are welcome to join in. Bring a mat if you have one (but come even if you don't) and an open mind - you'll find yourself in “Suffering Bastard” pose before you know it!

Also, its not just for the wahines but for kanes too! And yes, Cathleen’s a yoga teacher, so this is the real deal. It isn’t some scam so I can look at your butt while in “downward dog” I promise. I’ll be too busy setting up for everything else that’s going down on Saturday anyway.

And speaking of everything that’s going down, the entire schedule is posted on the website at : http://www.LuauAtTheLake.com under the SCHEDULE tab. You can also buy those last minute tickets while there.

Ok, that’s all I have. Much to do in the next two weeks, so I better get back to it!!

Mahalo!!!

And we’ll see ya at the Lake!!!

Hi! What time does registration end on Friday?

General registration ends at 6pm Friday. Late night registration goes until 10pm.

When do you expect to arrive?

Should be there by 5 p.m.! Can't wait!!!!!

indeed...we might say we are... stoked? ;D

Will be there head aching for the Yoga. It will be the small gem of health in a weekend of abusing myself thoroughly! We are in the middle of getting our silent auction contributions ready now- can't wait to show them off!

E
e33 posted on Tue, Jun 14, 2011 2:44 PM

Tortuga Tile Works will be at Ohana vending and is having a 2 day pre-sale on everything!!! Help LuRu decide what and how much to bring.

Just go to the website's online shop and pick what you want, enter "Ohana" for the promo code and then click on "will call" for the shipping method. All pre-sale orders will be 10% off and I will bring your order to the show! It is just that simple!

http://www.tortugatileworks.com/index.html
non-tiki items like the Day of the Dead line, are available (but even more important to let her know about ahead of time)

Whoops!

Thought I posted it here already, but we are SOLD OUT folks!!!

I can not thank you all enough for supporting us, supporting tiki, and supporting the charities we do it all for. You guys rawk!!!

Its gonna be a great weekend, and I can't wait to see everyone.

Mahalo, Aloha, and we'll see ya at the Lake!!!

ONE WEEK!

I am working on a couple of judges for the Tiki Bar Rally... well, referee is probably a more appropriate description.

I'll share with you soon who they are. I'll also share a list of acceptable bribes.

Just to keep up some kind of presentation of fairness I won't list which refer... I mean Judge, will accept which type of bribes.

Wink wink.....

:drink:

Hello

I am so disappointed to see that tickets are sold out ( I mean , of course I am happy for your cause, that the tix are sold out)but I really wanted to be there. Can anything possibly be arranged? I booked a hotel room over a month ago, and I totally forgot to get the tickets to the event? I was really looking forward to it. I really understand if there is no more room to attend the dinner show on saturday night, but would we still be able to be admitted to some of the other events , such as the vendors, the room crawls, auction, and poolside band performances? Please kindly let me know if anything can be done, as soon as you can, so I will know if i need to cancel my room or not. I will be willing to drive the 4 hours if I was assured that I can attend some of these awesome events. Thanks very much.

Frank

B

Frank, email me asap.

bargoyle@ g m a i l. c o m

We'll see what we can work out. Everything is being packed & ready to go to Lake George, so please get to me by 5pm EST today!

The 10th Anniversary Celebration continues this weekend at Ohana, Luau at the Lake!

I'll have all my best in hand carved tikis, masks and wall hangings!

I'll also have Lake Tiki shirts and hats available for purchase!

And if the weather holds, I'll be carving a 4 foot Marquesan tiki through the weekend!

Hope to see you in Lake George, NY!

Which do you think would be more likely to have you laugh so hard you pee your pants?

Hoppy Ball Racing?

or

Hoppy Ball Jousting?

If I can get some of those foam noodly things in my carry on you just might have a choice on Saturday!

On 2011-06-21 17:09, Chip and Andy wrote:
Which do you think would be more likely to have you laugh so hard you pee your pants?

Hoppy Ball Racing?

or

Hoppy Ball Jousting?

If I can get some of those foam noodly things in my carry on you just might have a choice on Saturday!

Jousting - definitely. Good thing I'm no longer hitching a ride with you guys from the airport - more room for lances in the back seat!

See you at the lake!

From the better late than never department:
I posted some videos from the 2010 Luau at the LAke at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thestoked1?feature=mhee

[ Edited by: thestoked1 2011-06-21 19:53 ]

12 hours and I'm on a plane!

This time tomorrow I will be surrounded with the Ohana.

The Ohana at Ohana!

It's so wonderfully meta!

T

Great news for those waiting for the new Waitiki 7 limited edition vinyl-only release, "Waitiki in Hi-Fi." The first couple of boxes of records just rolled in and they will be available to buy, for the first time, at Ohana this weekend!

Line up at the Waitiki merchandise table to get your copy!

http://waitiki7.com/new/music/waitiki-in-hi-fi/

-Jack

[ Edited by: tabuzak 2011-06-23 10:43 ]

[ Edited by: tabuzak 2011-06-23 10:43 ]

In case you missed your opportunity to get in on this top-shelf product, not to worry! There will be another opportunity at Oasis. Look for Primitiva In Hi-Fi DJ's Tabuzak and Gina Of The Jungle, and Waitiki's Mayor Of Exotica! Your copy comes with a download card to obtain the tracks in digital format, as well as a JRT cocktail, which is featured on the back cover.

T

Whew...just got home. What a blast. Nice group of people. Great bands. Loved seeing Pablus. Next year, you should try to get the Fisherman.

[ Edited by: Turbogod 2011-06-27 15:28 ]

C

SO MUCH FUN. JUST SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

Wish we didn't have to wait a whole year to do it all over again!!

B

any sooner would quite literally kill me.

Huge mahalos to all who helped out, our wonderful vendors, our volunteers, organizers, artists, crawl hosts, sponsors, and attendees.

You all collectively kick about 28 kinds of ass!

MAHALO!!!

Z

another spectacular triumph by the FOM! i never thought I could be happy drinking a cocktail in the rain now I know better!

almost forgot, love the custom trader vics glass we got at check in

massive aloha spirit and the best location for a tiki event that exists

a couple requests. MORE AWESOME NAVY GROG in the bar! get those guys in the lab coats working on weather control instead of purple cocktails

see you in 2012

[ Edited by: Zonker88 2011-06-27 17:05 ]

Zonker, thank you for participating in the F.O.M. Test Labs human subject tests in Lake George this past weekend. By the way, the Purple Lagoon contains acai juice so it is possibly the healthiest cocktail in existence. The Labs are working on weather control as well but obviously the technology needs some work. Follow their progress at http://facebook.com/fomtestlabs

And thank you for being positive about the weather on Friday, all that aloha spirit surely helped to improve the forecast on Saturday and pushed several storm cells south of The Tiki.

I am totally with you on the grog, Ahu knocked that one out of the park. We couldn't make enough of it.

See you next June.

-Rev

Hoping for photos!

On 2011-06-27 15:13, Turbogod wrote:
Whew...just got home. What a blast. Nice group of people. Great bands. Loved seeing Pablus. Next year, you should try to get the Fisherman.

[ Edited by: Turbogod 2011-06-27 15:28 ]

You didn't love seeing me? I see how it is "Bronie"

[i]On 2011-06-27 17:05, Zonker88 wrote:
almost forgot, love the custom trader vics glass we got at check in

Had a great time and thank you Bargoyle for all your hard work!!!

I didn't get any glasses at check in, was looking forward to them too!!

[ Edited by: Lightning Steve 2011-06-27 19:42 ]

E

Had a great time, nice to see everyone. My pix are posted here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.246673738681131.81609.100000155194852&l=7be61fb8ee

ebtiki / eab21 on Ooga-Mooga

[ Edited by: ebtiki 2011-06-27 22:07 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 129 replies