Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker NEW 2014 Calendar for SALE now! pg 6

Pages: 1 2 80 replies

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Hey Lookie! the calender of my TIKI ART finally came out!

Here's the front!

And here's the back showing all 12 months of glorious wacky Tiki Art!
I have one (1!) case. So it's first come first served right now...
If you want one from me, autographed, paypal me $25.
Shipped to anywhere, while supplies last.

Wholesale inquiries go to Pacifica Island Art at http://www.islandartstore.com

My pay pal registered e-mail account is [email protected]

ALOHA!
bp

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-04-09 01:00 ]

I like it! :D

Boris - THANX!

Pacifica Island Arts did a really nice print job on these, so they really were worth the wait.
I know they will be available at shops in Hawaii, but I don't think they will be distributed to the main land.

M

Is it Christmas already!?
Excellent job, Brad!

MarkusK-Yes, it's Christmas every day of the year ... when you get your very own handy-dandy TIKI Art of Brad Parker Calender!

SPEECHLESSLY SMILING!

Brad every day of the year....HEAVEN!
:)

little lost tiki - THANK You!
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY YOU IRISH/HAWAIIAN TIKI TRIBE MEMBERS!

The big fear for the publisher on making the calender was the public would not "get it" and not buy it. It was too hip, or edgy, or just plain too weird. I was told point blank by another publisher that TIKI was the kiss of death, and would not sell. No body would buy anything "Tiki".

Well, I'm happy to say the initial orders from Walmart (in Hawaii) sold out, and they re-ordered the calender faster than the companies had any calender ordered. A GREAT response! The people love Tiki, the public is hip, and the people are not afraid of something a little weird! Hoo-RAY!
Big ALOHA!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-03-17 17:43 ]

Very cool Brad! Ordering one now!

zerostreet ~ Big Mahalo, and U got it!
Still got plenty in da' case, I'm shipping next Monday (shipping day here at the tiki Shark studios) so feel free to paypal away! (Just, please do add a note that it's for a TIKI Calendar.)

BIG ALOHA!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-03-17 21:27 ]

M

Awesome job Brad. I love it when my ideas manifest into reality!

Mahalo

McTiki

On 2011-03-17 21:27, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
zerostreet ~ Big Mahalo, and U got it!
Still got plenty in da' case, I'm shipping next Monday (shipping day here at the tiki Shark studios) so feel free to paypal away! (Just, please do add a note that it's for a TIKI Calendar.)

BIG ALOHA!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-03-17 21:27 ]

Ooops! Didn't add a note!!

No worries, I'll figure it out.

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

2012 "TIKI - The Art of Brad Parker" Calenders!
They are available in retail locations in Hawaii, however, if you are not here on the islands, paypal me and I'll get you one. Autographed!
$25 = swank calender and S&H.
my registered pay pal address is [email protected]
or u can snail mail me a check to
Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 90740

They are available in retail locations in Hawaii, however, if you are not here on the islands, paypal me and I'll get you one. Autographed!
$25 gets you a swank calender plus S&H.
Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Today was Monday - that's "Shipping' Day" here at Tiki Shark Hawaii Studios.
So everyone who pay-paled in for a calendar, watch your mail box, you should be getting a years supply of Tiki Art goodness arriving in 3 to 5 days!
Big Mahalo!

We're ordering another case, so feel free to order a calendar if you haven't yet!
A L O H A !!!!

Received my calendar today Brad! Looks GREAT! Thanks!

Robert

S

:tiki:

Got our calendar yesterday. Wife loves the Kitty. Anyone know if someone makes a "Kittiki" pendant?
Thanks Brad, the artwork is awesome!

:tiki:

zerostreet - I dig it baby!
SeaDawg - did you look close into the Cat's eye? REAL close?

$25 gets you a swank calender plus S&H.
Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Hey lookie! My art is for sale in WALMART! (... er... that's a good thing right?)
The Calendars are for sale in the Walmarts in Hawaii, if you are else where you can pay pal me some coconuts and I'll send you an autographed one!
ALOHA!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Here's what "April next year can look like for you!"

Yep, with your tiki-riffic 2012 "TIKI - The Art of Brad Parker" Calender!

They are available Right Now ( and selling briskly) in retail locations in Hawaii, however, if you are not here on the islands, paypal me and I'll get you one. Autographed!
If you are on the main land: $25 gets you a swank calender plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!
If you are over seas $30 gets you a swank calendar plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!

Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420

THEY ARE SELLING A BIT BETTER THAN MY PRODUCER THOUGHT THEY WOULD, SO SUPPLIES WON'T LAST FOREVER...Don't be left with out a 2011 full of TIKI! ORDER YOURS TODAY!
ALOHA!

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2011-04-16 20:14 ]

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2011-04-16 22:49 ]

Picked up my calendar from the local Sam's Club. Couldn't wait for 2012, already have it the office.

Makiki Tiki - You just made my day! Thank you!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Why wait for the last minute rush , get yer 2012 calender now!

They are available Right Now in retail locations in Hawaii, however, if you are not here on the islands, paypal me and I'll get you one. Autographed!
If you are on the main land: $25 gets you a swank calender plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!
If you are over seas $30 gets you a swank calendar plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!

Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420

ALOHA!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[email protected]
http://www.tikishark.com
http://www.facebook.com/oldmanparker
http://www.cocktailnation.net
http://www.sargentsfineart.com/artist/parker.php

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-05-20 17:48 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Here's the TIKI CALENDARS in the Aloha Shop of my local K-Mart.

Here's the TIKI CALENDAR in a window of a local gift shop.

Want one? They are available Right Now ( and selling briskly) in retail locations in Hawaii, however, if you are not here on the islands, paypal me and I'll get you one. Autographed!
If you are on the main land: $25 gets you a swank Tiki calender plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!
If you are over seas $30 gets you a swank Tiki calendar plus S&H AUTOGRAPHED!
ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

It's that time of the year when u might be needed a new Calendar! Spend 2012 in a poly-pop surreal world with my Tiki-fied Calendar!
ALOHA!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
The season is creeping forward, and soon everyone's gonna need a new calendar - how bout one that's full of Poly-Pop-Surreal TIKI ART?! - and AUTOGRAPHED? Fresh from Hawaii?

Check it out!

ORDER Soon, and you'll get a TIKI CAT refrigerator Magnet thrown in for FREE!
$25 via Pay Pal!
Limited Stock! Personal Message me, or just send $25 via my pay pal registered e-mail [email protected] - and make sure you mention in a note the this is for the CALENDAR & MAGNET set!
ALOHA!!!

Pop Surreal Tiki Art Calendars for 2012!

Autographed and sent to u from HAWAII with ALOHA! - $25 via Pay Pal!
Limited Stock! Personal Message me, or just send $25 via my pay pal registered e-mail [email protected].
ALOHA!!!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker gift and goodies on sale this holiday season: Signed & Numbered Museum Quality Limited Edition Giclees on Canvas, Signed Art Prints, Gift Cards, Birthday Cards, Post Cards, Postcard Sets, Calendars, the "Captain Cooked" Mystery novel w/S. P. Grogan, The tiki music CD "Find Forbidden Island" with The Crazed Mugs, originals and MORE!
To purchase some swank tiki treasures visit http://www.tikishark.com or contact [email protected]

ALOHA!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
2012 TIKI calendars - limited supply!!

Well, just got back from Maui and a visit with the publisher of my 2012 "TIKI ART" calendar. Pacifica Island Arts. http://www.islandartcards.com/.
Nice folks. They had never produced a "Tiki" art calendar, and were not sure if the public would understand it, or buy it. It's a bit edgy and kitschy, and maybe just strange. So... they were a little conservative on their production numbers.

The 2012 calendars started selling last summer... slowly, and we all held our breath. Was the "low Brow" edgy art too weird to appeal to tourists and locals? Honestly a few of the big local souvenir production companies here in Hawaii had told me exactly that. Then we we hooked up with Pacifica Island Arts. And they took a chance on this crazy venture.

Well, now it's the end of the year, and calendar season is in full swing. and the TIKI Calendar is KICKING -BUTT! On a walk through the ware house our publisher was surprised how few boxes he had left. Seems. the calendar buying public has warmed up to "Tiki Art", (there ARE hipsters and tiki-philes out there!) and TIKI sales are hearty.! (Yipee!)

I talked him out of a box of brand spanking fresh TIKI calendars, and brought it back to the Big Island with me.

So, now I have a fresh supply (though limited) on hand to sell to my fellow TIKI TRIBE here on TC!

Don't wait too long. If you have been Jonz-ing for a "Tiki 2012 Calendar - the art of Brad Parker" NOW would be a good time to order!

$25 gets you an autographed TIKI calendar, made in Hawaii, shipped to you from Hawaii, ready to fill your 2012 with Hawaiiana-Low-brow-Tiki-goodness!

Send $25 to my pay pal registered e-mail address: [email protected] (for all mainland orders. Overseas add on $5 please)

(OK, now the BAD news. Back when things were selling just OK, it was time to decide what would go into production for 2013... and the publisher got worried about sales. The economy was not great. He had to make a call on those early numbers, and chose NOT to do a 2013 TIKI calendar. (EE-GADS!) Now, yes, he's kicking himself because the TIKI calendar ended up being one of his best sellers!!)

So, get your 2012 TIKI Calendar, beeeecause you are going to have to WAIT ALLLL THE WAY to 2014 to get another TIKI Calendar!!!!!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-12-15 17:18 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-12-15 17:37 ]

On 2011-12-15 17:04, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
(OK, now the BAD news. Back when things were selling just OK, it was time to decide what would go into production for 2013... and the publisher got worried about sales. The economy was not great. He had to make a call on those early numbers, and chose NOT to do a 2013 TIKI calendar. (EE-GADS!) Now, yes, he's kicking himself because the TIKI calendar ended up being one of his best sellers!!)

Sorry to hear they decide not to do a 2013 calendar, but happy to hear you will get to do a 2014 calendar...

I just got the one I ordered from you thanks!

MikeyTiki - Sorry to imply that I had a 2014 Calendar deal locked down. I don't. It's years away, and who knows what the economy will do to the publishers of "tiki culture swank goodies". I only meant that if the present sales follow out like they are, it would seem likely the publisher would want to publish another TIKI ART calendar. However, 2014 is a long ways off. Nothing is guaranteed. Who knows? This may be my ONLY TIKI ART Calendar I get published! Sure, it's selling well, and looks to be that every single one will sell, but, no one is saying 2014 is a "for sure" deal for the next Brad Tiki-Shark Parker TIKI ART calendar.

Life is like a rolling boat ride through Pirates of the Caribbean: ya' never know what's around the next twist! So grab the tiki calendars as you float past and see 'em! Who knows if I'll ever get another one published again?

I'm grateful I got this one out in the world, and doubly so that it's received such a great response. If the TIKI GODS continue to smile on me in the next year or two, and it seems like a cool thing to do, sure we'll possibly see another one... but, there's a lot of tropical rum drinks tween now and then...

Perhaps this is it. (?) Get yours now while you can!
$25 via pay pal to my pay pal registered address [email protected]
You get a autographed "TIKI Calendar -the art of Brad Parker" mailed to you from Hawaii with ALOHA! (overseas please add $5)
ALOHA & MAHALO TIKI TRIBE!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-12-16 01:35 ]

I've got mine! Tres Cool.

Slacks Ferret - Thankz! So glad u got yours, and u dig it!

This is it! LIMITED SUPPLY of 2012 TIKI Calendars left.

12 months of TIKI-Low-Brow Art-NESS!!

Start off 2012 with some classic Brad (tiki Shark) Parker Tiki Art!

TIKI TRIBE - as you may have heard over the coconut wireless, there will NOT be a 2013 TIKI calendar. Chalk it up to a nervous publication company and a weird economy, and my not-typical tourist kinda' ART. BUT, now that "calendar season" is in full swing, the 2012 TIKI calendar has become one of their best sellers.... sadly, choices for next year's calendars were made many months ago before sales showed how many hipsters and tiki-fans there were out there. ANYWHO - it might be best to get your 2012 Tiki Calendar! Because, it may be a LONG time till another "TIKI Calendar The Art of Brad Parker" comes along!

$25 via pay pal to my registered pay pal e-mail account [email protected] - you will get an autographed 2012 TIKI calendar sent to you from Hawaii with ALOHA! (while supplies last!)

MAHALO!
Brad

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-12-16 15:57 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2011-12-16 15:59 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Sad news... here it is...

The LAST box .... yep, the last box of the "2012 TIKI Calendar the Art of Brad (Tiki Shark ) Parker".

TIKI TRIBE - as you may have heard, maybe over the jungle drums in the tropical rum soaked night breezes, or the coconut wireless, there will NOT be a 2013 TIKI calendar. (SOB!)

Chalk it up to a nervous publication company, and a weird economy, and my not-typical-turtle-dolphin-tourist-friendly kinda' Art.

BUT, funny thing, now that "calendar season" is in full swing, the 2012 TIKI calendar has become one of their BEST SELLERS.... sadly, choices for next year's calendars were made many months ago. Long before sales showed how many hipsters, cool cats and kittens, and hard core and tiki-fans there were out there. So, perhaps not enough were produced, and a follow up calendar was not planned.

ANYWHO - Now might be a good time to get your "2012 Tiki Calendar - the Art of Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker)! Because, it may be a LONG time till another "TIKI Calendar The Art of Brad Parker" comes along!

$25 via pay pal to my registered pay pal e-mail account [email protected] - This will get you will an autographed, rare, 2012 TIKI calendar sent to you from Hawaii, with ALOHA! (while supplies last!)

MAHALO!
Brad

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
So, the big annual art contest of the" fantastic" is done and the winners are in!

"SPECTRM 18 The Best in Contemporary Fantastic Art"- the annual show book has hit the stores.

And... if you flip to page 270...

I'm thrilled to share with you my winning entry into the book :
"The Kreature from Kona"

Well, I gotta say, I'm proud to be one of the very few (maybe ONLY really) "tiki culture" pieces that got in. I repersentin!
(However, tiki artist Heather Watts got a great piece in too! Though not one of her tiki works. But congrats Heather!)

SO! Want a award winning piece of TIKI ART in your Tiki Bar?
I'm offering for a limited time a high end giclee of this painting for sale!

"The Kreature From Kona"
16" x 20"
Museum quality giclee created with fade resistant archival inks on heavy Allure paper, signed and with certificate.
I take pay pal
$125.00 plus $10 S&H, sent to my registered pay pal e-mail & you will receive one of 2011's Best in contemporary fantastic art works to add some SWANK your home, private collection, or Tiki Bar

ALOHA!
Brad (tiki shark ) Parker

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Uh-Oh... The LAST box .... it's looking even less full now...
Yep, that's the last box I have of the "2012 TIKI Calendar the Art of Brad (Tiki Shark ) Parker".

Now might be a good time to get your "2012 Tiki Calendar - the Art of Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker)! Because, it may be a LONG time till another "TIKI Calendar The Art of Brad Parker" comes along!

$25 via pay pal to my registered pay pal e-mail account [email protected] - This will get you will an autographed, rare, 2012 TIKI calendar sent to you from Hawaii, with ALOHA! (while supplies last!)

MAHALO!
Brad

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

This is the LAST box I have in my personal stash of "TIKI - the art of Brad (tiki shark) Parker 2012 Calendars" and it is running low!
If you want an autographed (!) calendar to fill your next year with poly-pop-surreal TIKI art don't wait too long!

Now might be a good time to get your "2012 Tiki Calendar - the Art of Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker"! Because, it may be a LONG time till another "TIKI Calendar The Art of Brad Parker" comes along!

$25 via pay pal to my registered pay pal e-mail account [email protected] - This will get you will an autographed, rare, 2012 TIKI calendar sent to you from Hawaii, with Lot's of ALOHA! (while supplies last!)

MAHALO!
Brad

Got my copy from santa yesterday! started planning my year already! awesome work Brad!!!

THAT Santa! He get's it there just in time...Glad u dig it!
Still some left...

ALOHA TIKI TIBE!
The Lurid Tiki Art of Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker 2012 Calendar! Last box! Order yours now - before the aztec calendar runs out and the world ends!

Many months of Lurid Tiki Art!

The cover features my most popular image - TIKI CAT!
$20, gets you a autographed Tiki Art Calendar! plus $5 S&H. Send the coconuts to my pay pal account at [email protected]
ALOHA!

2012 Brad Tiki-shark Parker "Lurid"* Tiki Art Calendars! I'm down to less then half a box. I was Out at Target, and they only had ONE left! These are getting hard to find. U want one - for months of "lurid" tiki swank-ness? Get yours now! $20 to my pay pal. [email protected] gets u an autographed copy! $5 S&H to the mainland. ALOHA!

*In the 2012 January Issue of Honolulu Magazine it the piece "The Tiki Tribe" it sez: "Brad Parker creates Lurid paintings that pull in influences from Tiki, Comics, and Rock."

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2012-01-12 19:46 ]

The 2012 Brad Tiki-shark Parker "lurid"* TIKI ART Calendar showing January AND the matching CD "Find Forbidden Island" by the Crazed Mugs. A Tiki Pop-Culture Double Dip! What a great way to start the New Year!! I have only a few calendars left. $20 plus $5 S&H to my pay-pal registered e-mail [email protected] gets U an autographed Calendar! (Psst! get your "Find Forbidden Island" pop-exotica CD for an extra $13) - while they last!

Lurid? Yes, LURID: *In the 2012 January Issue of Honolulu Magazine in the piece "The Tiki Tribe" it sez: "Brad Parker creates Lurid paintings that pull in influences from Tiki, Comics, and Rock."

ALOHA!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-01-14 18:11 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
The 2012 Brad Tiki-shark Parker "lurid"* TIKI ART Calendar. A Tiki Pop-Culture tid-bit that's getting hard to find!! What a great way to start the New Year!!
I have only a few calendars left. My box is almost empty! My request for more calendars from my publisher has gone un answered. I have the feeling they didn't think the demand for these lurid* Tiki-art things would be this great. It was the first time they had published anything so "low-brow" or edgy, and I think they didn't order enough.
So, I have a few left.... u want one, don't hem and haw, act now my tribal brothers and sisters!!
$20 plus $5 S&H ($10 S&H overseas) to my pay-pal registered e-mail [email protected] gets U an autographed Calendar! (Psst! - while they last!)

*Lurid. Lurid? Yes, LURID: In the 2012 January Issue of Honolulu Magazine in the piece named "The Tiki Tribe" it sez: "Brad Parker creates Lurid paintings that pull in influences from Tiki, Comics, and Rock."

A big LURID ALOHA!
BP~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
If you had one of the "calendars of the "LURID" Tiki Art of Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker you'd be eye balling this...

"The Moon of Manakoora" for February!
Whoo Hoo!!

WHAT? Still got no calendar?
Sorry brah, my box is empty!!
Shoots!
Hey!
Try http://www.islandartstore.com the great folks at Pacifica Island Art make the calendars and if anyone has any left it will be them!
BIG MAHALO to everyone who bought them (I can tell you I was worried, I didn't know how many tiki tribe folks were out there, but seems like plenty!)
ALOHA!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

After a pow-wow with the publication company who printed my calendar I discovered they had several boxes! Maybe they were expecting a re-order from one of the local big-box stores, but hey, it's March! It's time to SELL these puppies! So, I aquired them from the publisher, and I'm selling 'em here!

I got LOTS of calendars!

And I'm having a BLOW -OUT SAlE!

$10 - each, autographed - with FREE shipping to the mainland!
$15 - gets 2 autographed- with FREE shipping to the mainland!
To get yours just...
send 10 coconuts to my pay pal reg e-mail [email protected]
or you can send a check via snail mail to

Tiki Shark
c/o Brad Parker
75-5660 Kopiko Street
#C7-420
Kaqilua-Kona Hawaii 96740

Make sure you list on your pay pal what you are ordering, how many, and of course a shipping address!
Big Aloha!

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-03-07 15:42 ]

P

Got my order in! Can't wait to see this in person!

'U GOT IT!!!

I'm getting a next shipping day all set so get your pay pals in now and you can get a year load of tiki art darned quick!

I just put an order in as well. Thanks soooooo much Brad!

Pages: 1 2 80 replies