Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker NEW 2014 Calendar for SALE now! pg 6

Pages: 1 2 80 replies

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
The Big Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker Tiki Art Calendar Blow out sale is still going on!
$10 for one and $15 for 2 , AUTOGRAPHED, plus FREE SHIPPING (to the mainland)

Pay pal your coconuts to [email protected]

If you already had a calendar you'd be gawking at this marvelous mug all MARCH!

Aloha and thanks!
B~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Yes, the Eyes o March are watching you! Saint Patrick is leering over your shoulder... to see if you have gotten your Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker Tiki ART 2012 Calendar yet!

BIG BLOW-OUT SALE!
Grab a Leprechaun and squeeze that little bugger till he gives you your Pot-O-Gold at the end of the Rainbow (in the form of a Tiki Art Calendar!)!!!
ONLY...........
$10 for one (1) swanky Tiki Art 2012 Calendar, autographed(!), plus FREE SHIPPING to the mainland (yes, that's the great white north too!)
$15, for two (2) swankyS Tiki Art 2012 CalendarS, autographedS(!), plus FREE SHIPPING(S) to the mainlandS (Whew!)

Please send your coconuts via pay pal to [email protected]

ALOHA and MAHALO!
B(TS)P

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY TIKI TRIBE!

The Were-Wolf of Waikiki sez "Get yer Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker Tiki Art Calendar!"

Magic-Menehune-chaun's Irish-Hawaiian Sale still on!!!!
ALOOHA!

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-03-17 20:18 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

SALE Still GOING!

A year of "Low-Brow" Art, or is it "Pop-Surreal" Art, or is it "Conceptual Realisim" Art now?
Anyways it's TIKI ART and it's ON SALE! A BIG BLOW-OUT SALE!
ONLY...........
$10 for one (1) swanky Tiki Art 2012 Calendar, autographed(!), plus FREE SHIPPING to the mainland (yes, that's the great white north too!)
$15, for two (2) swankyS Tiki Art 2012 CalendarS, autographedS(!), plus FREE SHIPPING(S) to the mainlandS (Whew!)

ALOHA and MAHALO!
B(TS)P

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

"April's coming".... Still time to get that special "Low-Brow" Art,

(or is it "Pop-Surreal" Art,

or is it "Conceptual Realisim" Art)
swanky Art Calendar now!
Anyways it's TIKI ART and it's ON SALE! A BIG BIG BIG BIG BLOW-OUT SALE!
ONLY...........
(It's about $10 just to ship these things to the mainland from way the heck out here, that's how swank a deal this is!)

ALOHA and MAHALO!
B(TS)P

T

That close up of your WereWolf, you would never know that was paint.

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

March is marching on... last chances to get a 2012 calenedar of "Conceptual Realisim" Art)~ or~(Poly-pop-surrealism)-or (TIKI ART) whatevers....its a swanky Art Calendar and you can still get it now!

TIKI ART and it's ON SALE! A BIG BIG BIG BIG BLOW-OUT SALE!
ONLY...........

(It's about $10 just to ship these things to the mainland from way the heck out here, that's how swank a deal this is!)

ALOHA and MAHALO!
B(TS)P

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Brad (tiki-shark) Parker TIKI ART CALENDAR SALE!

March is passing to May... still have a few calendars left!

Time to get yours!

A years bunch of TIKI ART!
BLOW OUT SALE!!!!
I'm getting this weeks mail bag together and a trip to the post office planned. U got time to get your Calendar o' TIKI in with this bunch!

ALOHA and MAHALO!
B(TS)P

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
It's April and what's that, you don't have a Tiki Art Calendar yet?

You could be gawking at this!
No worries, still got a few left...
U can have a years bunch of TIKI ART!
IT"S A BLOW OUT SALE!!!!
I'm getting this weeks mail bag together and a trip to the post office planned. U got time to get your Calendar o' TIKI in with this bunch!

ALOHA and MAHALO!
B(TS)P

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Hey, it's EASTER - The perfect time to buy a Tiki-Calendar!

What says Happy Easter more than THIS!
IT"S A BLOW OUT SALE!!!!

ALOHA and MAHALO!

B tiki-shark P

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
HAPPY ALOHA (good) FRIDAY!

"Good" time to buy a Tiki Art Calendar!
Get a year's load of TIKIS crammed in your Easter Basket!
IT"S A BIG BIG BIG BUNNY BLOW OUT SALE!!!!

ALOHA and MAHALO!

B tiki-shark P

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

IT"S A BLOW OUT SALE!!!!

ALOHA and MAHALO!

B tiki-shark P

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Got like... one box of these left ... It's sold out in most the shops in town...

Get yours while the gettin's GOOD!

ALOHA and MAHALO!

B tiki-shark P

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Down to the last of the TIKI ART calendars! Really (this time!)

Here's what your missing if you don't have a tiki ART calendar on yer wall of yer tiki hut!

The bad news is... well... I was so wrapped up in getting ready for my big fancy-smancy art show this coming JULY that I blew my deadlines for a 2013 calendar!
Sorry my fellow tiki tribe, I blew it! No calendar till the YEAR AFTER THAT!
So, get this one now, cause it's gonna be while before the next one.
You know, ya' have to go into production on these thingies soooo early, it's all printed over seas, and there is shipping and all this stuff I'm still learning about... and I'm kinda new at this, and well... no one to blame but me. This one did really well, and my publisher was all set, but... ugh. Lesson learned.

So, anyways, you can still get this ONE now, because, ya' know, the next one is a LONG ways off!

There are no more in the shops that I know of. So this is the last chance to grab a little piece of tiki culture of 2012.(!)

DOG-GONE IT!

So, get yours while the gettin's still GOOD!

ALOHA and MAHALO!

B tiki-shark P

Brad, loving the skull reflection in the cat's eye in the month of May. The dark side of an otherwise serene sunset on Oahu! Is there a story behind this beauty? Keep up the outstanding work!

TT

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, May 2, 2012 5:18 PM

I know a bit about it but we'll have Brad say. But the story has a little bit to do with the circle of space in the foreground.

TeaKey,
Please provide the scoop, I'm dying to know the tale of the reflected skull!

TT

T

"loving the skull reflection in the cat's eye in the month of May. The dark side of an otherwise serene sunset on Oahu! Is there a story behind this beauty? "

Well, its certainly an awesome detail that you wouldn't see on the little magnets of this image and may take a second for it to pop out at you while you are pawing over the vivid colors and attention to care. I believe Brad said while he was posting creation steps that he had though about placing a bird that had passed on in the center of the cleared space. Cats are know to eat birds but it would be up to the viewer as to the interpretation. Brad thought not having the bird would make this painting more friendly to a greater audience which is probably right.
I still wouldn't mine seeing some artist remarks with some fun items placed in there. Might need one of these, one of these days.

I'm right there with you. Maybe Brad is keeping the secret to himself!

TT

STORY IS:
I had a beautiful fluffy black cat.

But, in her mind, late at night, under the hunter's moon in the long grass of the back yard... she was the all powerful death-dealing killing machine jungle cat-queen of blood! No living mouse, bird, rat, bug, or pest was safe from the slinking death that walked like a shadow! Just like that old B&W movie "Cat People" - she was death on padded feet.... deep in her mind.

Meanwhile, she loved to lay in a sun beam across your computer board to get her belly rubbed.

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Hey Lookie!
After driving up to the north side of the island yesterday, I went to the charming, small port of Kawaiihae, and picked up a few boxes of my new 2014 TIKI art Calendars. ..that had jut come in by boat!

Here's the front!

And here's the back showing all 12 months of glorious, Brad "Tiki Shark" Parker, Tiki-Art!
I have limited supplies as most are going to the big retail spots over on Oahu and Maui.
If you want one from ME, autographed, paypal me $25.
Shipped to anywhere, while supplies last.

Wholesale inquiries go to Pacifica Island Art at http://www.islandartstore.com

My pay pal registered e-mail account is [email protected]

ALOHA!

KK

Aloha Brad! Just sent some cash your way for the new calendar. They look great cant wait to see it in person! Ma halo!

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
Kai Koa, big Mahalo!
Very excited about this one. My publisher told me his reps on Maui and Oahu have put in much bigger orders than before. So it's thrilling to be hitting the pop culture with this sweet puppy.

Here's the front sporting "Bongo Cat" the mate to the first calendars cover (Tiki Cat)

Here's the back. Most of it's new art, but my publishers picked afew of my old time biggest sellers to remain in the calendar... so it's kinda like my greatest hits.
Fun stuff!
I have limited supplies as most are going to the big retail spots over on Oahu and Maui.
If you want one from ME, autographed, paypal me $25.

Big Aloha!
BP~

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker
"Brad Parker creates lurid paintings that pull in influences from tiki, comics, and rock."

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-03-30 19:06 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
I'm getting the first shipment of 2014 TIKI calendars ready to go out ...about midweek.

Lots of new images, and a few old favorites - the publisher liked the idea of putting together the best possible package .

This 2014 year will have "BONGO CAT" on the front. If you notice, he's the mate to "TIKI CAT", yet he's playing the Bongo from "the Were-Wolf of Waikiki" painting. It's kinda fun to be referencing other paintings in my own body of work. As if all these creatures live on the same "fantasy-version-Hawaiianna-Island".

How much $ to get year of looking into this crazy tiki word?
Well, I have limited supplies as most of the stock are going to the big retail tourists shops over on Oahu and Maui.
If you want one from ME, autographed (!), paypal me $25.

Big Aloha!
BP~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

This 2014 year will have "BONGO CAT" on the front. (If you notice, he's the mate to "TIKI CAT", and yes he's playing the Bongo from "the Were-Wolf of Waikiki" painting.)

Here's the back - 12 months of TIKI Art.

Gosh! How much does it cost to get a year of looking at this Krazy Tiki ART?

Well, I have limited supplies, as most of the stock is going to the big retail tourists shops over on Oahu and Maui.
However, If you want one from ME, autographed (!), paypal me $25.
PLEASE - Be sure to write in EXACTLY what & HOW MANY you are ordering, plus a shipping address. (I get orders for prints too, and can get confused)
My pay pal registered e-mail is [email protected]
BIG Mahalo!
Big Aloha!
BP~

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-04-02 18:04 ]

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
My tribe, the first shipment of 2014 TIKI calendars has left the volcanic island of Hawaii.

Here, deep in the "Tiki Lair" next to the "Tiki-Mobiles" my faithful companion and Art-Agent packs up the hip & cool swag.

Here's the shipment that went out. Big Mahalo to everyone who ordered. But, as you can see we only have so many calendars...then they will be all gone. So, if you want one -autographed by the artist- order yours now!

Get your 12 months of magical (award winning) TIKI-ART goodness!

Let "Bongo Cat" beat in a new and better future for YOU!
No big rush, but I have a limited supply, and most of the stock went to the big retail tourists shops over on the more civilized islands of Oahu and Maui.

So, If you want a TIKI Calendar from the "Realm of Madame Pele" & "ME", I will autograph it (!).
Please paypal me $25.00
That will get you your award winning, 2014 TIKI calendar- shipped to ANYWHERE, (while supplies last.)

PLEASE - Be sure to write in EXACTLY what & HOW MANY you are ordering, plus remember to add in a shipping address. (I get many orders for prints too, and I can get confused easy. Please remember, I am a low-brow Artist, and that means I have an unknown number of brain cells still functioning!)
Anywho, send your order to...
My pay pal registered e-mail is [email protected]
BIG Mahalo!
Big Aloha!
BP~

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-04-03 20:01 ]

aloha tiki tribe!
Are you into collecting TIKI art?

Here's your chance to get BOTH 2012 & 2014 TIKI calendars by Brad "Tiki-Shark" Parker
Personal message me if you'd like both.
I have a very limited supply left of 2012, but will make a deal of $30 plus $5 S&H and you will receive BOTH! - that's 24 months of TIKI swanky award winning art. Autographed by the artist! Sweet!

This is a very limited offer so, first come first gets the goodies. Personal message me, then after I give you the OK, pay pal me the $35, and I will ship your 2 TIKI calendars to ANYWHERE you are. My Pay Pal registered e-mail is [email protected]
Big Aloha!
Brad~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

I am Bela Lugosi, and I am controlling your mind - you are my ZOMBIE!
You are thinking; Oh, what a beautiful Morning to have a NEW 2014 TIKI Calendar!

$25 paypal-ed to [email protected] - will get you YOU VERY OWN TIKI CALENDAR!

You hear me and you obey; You desire a Beautiful, limited edition, "TIKI Calendar"...AND I will make "Brad Tiki-Shark Parker" autograph it (!). It will make your life... all better.

You will (Please) paypal Brad just $25.00

That will get you your award winning, 2014, TIKI calendar- shipped to ANYWHERE, (while supplies last.) If you are far far away over the sea, you will add in $5 for S & H.

You will be sure to write in EXACTLY what & HOW MANY you are ordering, plus you will remember to add in a shipping address. (Brad gets many orders for prints too, and he can get confused easy. You will know Brad is a low-brow Artist, and that means Brad has an unknown number of brain cells still functioning!) And also you will (please) add in a tel # so if I send it UPS, the UPS zombies I control can reach you.

You will send your order to Brad's pay pal registered e-mail - [email protected]

You are under my control. You drink the Zombies. You drink the Zombies until you feel like a Zombie. You will be happy when you get your ultra-hip, cool & swanky, TIKI Calendar!

I am Bela Lugosi. I am controlling your Zombie soaked mind. Now, listen to my voice... You will live the Aloha!

"Cheers!" Bwha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

For further info on Bela Lugosi & the 1st Zombie movie go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Zombie_(film)

[ Edited by: tiki shark art 2013-04-13 18:03 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
"Happy Aloha Friday!"

Here's my NEW TIKI Calendar!

It's chock full of Tiki Art, and ready to brighten up your office or Tiki Bar with some Pop-Surreal-Tiki-Art that will make you thirsty for a tropical drink with a pineapple slice & a paper umbrella.
Just pay pal me $25 to my PayPal registered e-mail at [email protected].
Please write in what you are ordering (art print, or calendars or what evers)
and remember to add in a mailing address!
Thank You and...
Big ALOHA!
BP~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Saturday afternoon catching up on work. I have a load of 2014 TIKI Calendars, (autographed) and prints, and cards and etc... going out Tuesday.

IF you'd like one, please, just pay pal me $25 to my pay pal registered e-mail [email protected]
Make sure you write a note of what you want so I don't get confused on who ordered what. A mailing address.

Thanks and Big ALOHA from the Big Island!
BP~

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

2014 TIKI ART Calendars from Brad TIKI-SHARK Parker out NOW!
Not in a shop near you? Want an autographed copy?
It's a BEE-U-TEE-FULL calendar full of award winning TIKI Art, and it's ready to brighten up your office, or Tiki Bar,
and your Life!

Dig the future with some Pop-Surreal-Tiki-Art that will make you thirsty for a tropical drink
with a pineapple slice & a paper umbrella.

All you need to do is pay pal me $25 to my PayPal registered e-mail at [email protected].
Please write in what you are ordering (art print, or calendars or what evers, I'm a Low-Brow artist and get confused easy!)
and THEN remember to add in a mailing address!

Shipping Overseas? Send an extra $10 US for S&H.
Questions? Personal Message me!
Thank You and...
Big BIG ALOHA!

BP~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
I usually talk about the Wyland Kona Ocean Front Gallery that carries my art. One of only the handfull of pyhsical places you can find it. (other than the net).

But today I'd like you show you the gift shop in the lobby of the Royal Kona Resort. Most of the Tiki Tribe know this 60's style hotel, with it's tiki filled, open air, lobby that you reach by crossing a wood bridge crossing a fish pod with a 60's Hawaiiana-abstract art waterfall. The decor is total retro, and they work hard to keep it that way. They sport a Don the Beach comber bar & Grill, and a Don's Mai Tai Bar. A perfect place in Kona to have a drink and watch the sunset on Kona Bay, as spinner dolphins frolic in the very clear water.

If you're there, and you want to do a little TIKI-shopping, check out the gift shop. "Lynn's Sundries:

The manager, Lisa, is into TIKI and has a healthy supply on had at all times.

Even my own section, that she keeps well stocked with all the TIKI swag I make.

She just got in a fresh supply of the often hard-0to-find "Tiki Cat" & "Digga Digga Doo" Stickers!

We also make her Custom BEACH TOWELS for the hotel.
IF you are not staying at the Royal Kona Resort, but would like to purchase some swank stickers ...They are $5 a piece with free shipping to the main land. My pay pal is [email protected].

They got just about everything there. Personal Message me if you see something You dig, and I'll get it to you.

The other big seller right now is the 2014 TIKI calendar. $25, SIGNED by me, plus $10 S&H to the mainland.

Bernard, my guy on Maui who makes these, really did a GREAT job... the best of the best...most of the images have won awards. Kind of my greatest hits! My Best Tiki Calendar ..ever (well only the 2nd one, but , boy It came out swell!)
Big Aloha, & Big Mahalo,
B tiki-shark P~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
2014 TIKI Calendars!

It's swarming full of some very strange, entertaining, swanky, and sometimes award winning "Tiki Art", by Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker! Oh Boy!

YEP! It's ready to brighten up your office, or Home Tiki Bar or enchanted Tiki Room, with some swanky "Pop-Surreal-Tiki-Art" that will make you thirsty for a rum flavored tropical drink, decorated with a fresh pineapple slice, & a paper umbrella, served up in a cool, moist, giant, cocktail glass.

Yum!

Just Pay Pal me $25.00 to my Pay Pal registered e-mail at [email protected].
You'll get your Calendar Personally Autographed by the Artist! (ME!)
Please be sure to note what you are ordering (an art print, or calendars, or magnets, or what evers. Please remember, I'm a "Low-Brow Tiki Artist" and that means I'm usually thinking about the next "great Tiki Visual" and admit I can get orders confused, unless you add a simple note about just what you're ordering.)
and, of course, remember to add in a mailing address!

Why wait? Get Your Swanky Tiki Calendar now!
Thank You and...
Big ALOHA!
BP~

NOTE: "Rum flavored tropical drink, with a fresh pineapple slice, & a paper umbrella, served up in a cool, moist, giant, cocktail glass. " NOT included with calendar.

Pages: 1 2 80 replies