Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

North County San Diego Home Bar Crawl September 15th, 2012

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies

Here's Miss Hell's take on the crawl.

http://misadventuresofmisshell.blogspot.com/

The crawl was awesome, had a great time with great friends. Bus ride was a little adventurous, but we got where we were going, and the drinks and shots were a lifesaver.

BIG THANKS to Derek(the other one, best name in the world)& Roxanne, Scott and Mary, and Jason and Michele for opening your homes, feeding us, and keeping us hydrated.

Well its Tuesday and we're still alive !

Thanks so much to Everyone for Stoppin' by our place.

We hope you had a blast, as did we.

I loved serving up all my BBQ, Kamakaze style with that long line going through the house.

Thanks to my Awesome wife for making the drinks, fruit and slaw.
And overall making everything look and turn out awesome. Your the best !

Thanks to Scootiki and Mary. I'm sorry I missed Suite 808 : (
But we will be up soon so I can really check it out - !

Thanks so much to Derek and Roxanne for the incite and tips on making a crawl happen. Your design tips helped a ton !

Thanks to the Crawlers for being patient with the food.
Fresh BBQ takes patience to come out tasting sexy. : )

See you all soon !

A big thank you to everyone for putting on the Crawl. Had a great time,looking forward to the next one. Great to hang out with the Ohana.

What a great time CeCe and I had. Thank you Jason and Michelle, Scott and Mary, and of course Derek and Roxanne. A pleasure meeting each one of you. Thank you all that had anything to do with this production and thank you to my fellow crawlers-what fun!
I took oodles of pix but I'll try not to post any that are similar to the great pix already posted.
I'm a bit late with my post cuz my loco braddah Tikivato made us go to Javi's tiki bar in Roarito Beach, Mexico and then held us hostage at the Mission bay Hilton on Sunday and on top of dat we helped him celebrate his birfday at Tiki Nui (Tikivatos home bar) Monday afternoon. Whew!
I'm gonna post some pix and a blurb about Javi's forthcoming Rosarito Beach bar crawl on "Locating Tiki" asap.
Cheers

JasonLee and the lovely Michelle (1rst stop)

A Small part of Scott and Mary's tiki room.

3rd stop Derek and Roxanne's had everything. Tikis....

Romance....

glamour twins....

Great Music....

Outstanding libations (the Reverb Crash) by none other than it's creator, Ran. Wow!

[ Edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2012-09-18 23:18 ]

S

someone left a pair of sunglasses at our house after the crawl......PM me if you're missing them and we will get them back to you.

T

My family had such a blast at the North County Tiki Bar Crawl! I am finally getting around to posting some of our pics from the fun day. This was our first time participating in a local tiki event, although we have been to Tiki Oasis the last 5 years it was really great to meet new tiki friends in a smaller setting. Thanks to all of the welcoming hosts too! Jason Lee & Michelle, it was fun hanging out with you guys while we waited for the rest of the crawlers on the bus to show! Loved your rum lift punch, fruit skewers, pork sandwiches (my husband is still talking about these) and tiki decor! Sadly we missed the second house which looked so awesome. However, we made it back on the tour for Derek and Roxanne's enchanting South Pacific Room. When my son walked in he said it was like the Tiki Room at Disneyland! The drinks were perfect and there was such a great spread of food for dinner. Of course listening to Creepxotica poolside was pretty amazing too! We got so much tropical/tiki inspiration for our house & gardens on this tour, thank you! Hope to see you all again soon at the next tiki event!

San Diego’s Best Pacific Limo Bus offering First Class Party Bus San Diego and Limo Service. With the wide range of tourist destinations in San Diego, Pacific Limo Bus has party buses and limousines that hold 1 to 60 passengers per vehicle. No job is to big or small for our company as we strive to deliver our customers the best experience possible while making it affordable. Discover more about renting a San Diego Party bus and book a reservation today!

Pages: 1 2 3 102 replies