Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Oceanic Arts, LeRoy S. and Bob V. interview youtube

Pages: 1 13 replies

Oceanic Arts were just featured on a youtube video Feb 7th. My family said it is one of the best interviews ever done on OA. Great video on the entire shop and Bob and I. Thanks Justin.

youtube livefastdiepoor oceanic arts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkUiRPW-ISw#aid=P9R9-jUcIfw

Real-life Tiki Room-The wonders any history of Oceanic Art, Polynesian Art

LeRoy

[ Edited by: Tiki Carver King 2014-02-23 00:42 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Carver King 2014-02-23 20:34 ]

T

Oceanic Arts RULES!!!

That was Awesome! I love those guys!

TT

Being 2433 miles away that's the best look I have had of OE. Makes me want to go there that much more Thank you!

Great piece. I have heard for years about Oceanic Arts but had no idea of the amount of items. One day maybe I'll make it to the west coast and pay them a visit.

That was great fun. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for sharing. Oceanic Arts is definitely a great place to shop.

[ Edited by: tikilongbeach 2014-02-23 20:47 ]

Awesome, well done piece on you and Bob! And well deserved praise and exposure! You're both an inspiration to any of us that create tiki art, and you'll always be the kings of the tiki scene!

Thanks Leroy!

This is such a great interview and video of the wonderful shop that some of us have not had the pleasure to visit. A Tiki shopping dream.

Go Bob! Go Leroy! Thank you and the crew at the one and only Oceanic Arts.
David and CeCe

Very cool. Thanks for letting us know about this video. It helps dull the pain of knowing I can't just pop by there anytime I'd like.

By the way, I just had some stranger contact me (out of the blue) on where I found Lauhala matting in Calgary. He wanted to install some in his new home build and saw my home bar, the Kanaloa Lounge, here on TC. I told him I couldn't find it here, and he should call you guys at Oceanic Arts. So...let's hope he does that.

T

Great vid!
Oceanic Arts would be a dream job for me.
We need more Videos like this of all things Tiki.
How great would it be to have footage of the Sea and Jungle.

We take these places for granted and then one day, Poof they are gone.

If you have not seen Oceanic Arts in person, it is a must see for Tiki nuts!

-:¦:-•:'"":•.-:¦:-•:TIKISKIP:•-:MAKES:-•:TIKI*:•-:LIGHTS:-•:'"":•.-:¦:-*

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

Awesome video!!!!! :D. Besides the Tiki Ti, this is my favorite place to go when it comes to Tiki.

Pages: 1 13 replies