Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

rvictor's tiki lab

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 293 replies

R

Aloha,
Tikiskip and Hang10 - Sorry I haven't been posting. Been going through some things on the home front with my teens. My garage is full of their stuff right now, and my wife wanted us to take a break from art classes. I have been finishing some necklaces I did earlier

I've been working on art when she can. Here's a side project I finished yesterday. Not tiki, I know but thought I would let you know that I'm not hanging up the art even with the stuff we're dealing with right now.

If I don't get my garage back soon...I may start painting tiki instead.

Is that a boom box? It and the necklaces are so much fun to see. I think you've got it in your blood and there will be more art in the future.
Good luck with the teenager. It can be so rough even when you love them so much. Wendy

RV
Love these

And ka boom on the boombox, very nice

T

New stuff?

[ Edited by: tikiskip 2018-03-03 07:43 ]

Hey Bobby Aloha... I've been missing out!!
Beautiful work brah, love your style brah..
Guess I gotta get on here more often.. :wink:

Beachbumz wow, I just posted a #2 of RVictor's wish from years ago on my thread. He said I could make as many as I wanted so I've just glazed a second one. I was going to write to him and you made it so easy by posting. I wish you showcased your art here on TC. There just are so few hours in a day.

===================================================================================================

RVictor I have made one for Vance and his War God color choice is bright yellow with red spots!

Here is a re-visit of your mug and drawing you did to help me make it.

So come back we miss you and your great ideas. Wendy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 293 replies