Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together

Pages: 1 2 3 4 151 replies

TMF

Mine is a 63 ragtop. Sorry don't know anyone w/ a 23 window, those are pretty hard to come by, and when you find one, not cheap!

[i]On 2005-01-02 21:09, Tiki Mo Fo wrote:

I will be in contact with some hotels to see about some room specials. We are also looking at Cruzan rum helping as well. I will get some details worked out and post for everyone.

I'm in! Already got plane tickets. Been looking forward to going to the Kon Tiki for years!

Looking forward to the hotel recommendations - otherwise it's Smuggler's Inn http://www.travelnow.com/hotels/photos.jsp?cid=&hotelID=133653&photo=1

http://www.smugglersinntucson.com/

[ Edited by: christiki295 on 2005-01-06 21:26 ]

TMF

I got a email from Holden tonight and it sounds like we maybe getting enough to make this happen. I will still have to call Louie before I make it known to all....

TMF

As far as hotel I was thinking about the Viscount Suites. This place is right around the corner, and Louie and I were thinking of running shuttles to and from. Smugglers use to be fun, and may still be, but it is a few miles away... As soon as I get a pos answer I will start looking harder.....

On 2005-01-04 10:18, vwtikigirl wrote:
Mesa is about 1.5-2 hours from Tucson, so don't know if anyone wants to make the drive up, but we're always happy to host a tiki party. Otherwise, we'll see everyone at the Kon-Tiki.

vwtikigirl, thanks for the invite.

However, to do justice to your invitation, as well as the plethora of tiki bars by you: Drift, Coco Moe Joes, Tiki Hut, Bikini, one would need to devote a entire weekend.

TMF

Hey everyone check out my new post under tiki events..... Can not wait to meet everyone.

I will be able to go if it's Saturday eve. I can make a road trip down there and stay with old friends.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 151 replies