Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Shag All About the Tiki Mugs

Pages: 1 2 3 116 replies

On 2004-01-29 23:51, tiki-riviera wrote:

Can't we just all Shag?

lol....Now that is the Tiki spirit! Has anyone heard anything yet about getting a mug from TikiFarm's "Night of the Tiki" Sale? I haven't heard anything yet....hopefully that is not a bad sign.

I ordered the warrior mug from Shagmart and received the initial order statement minutes after I placed the order. A few hours later I got a final confirmation that I had bought it. It's now been charged to my credit card. I don't know if Tikifarm is the same way. I guess if you can check your statement on line, you can find out if you are the owner or not.

I talked to Tiki Farm yesterday night, i got a confirm on my order.

B

[ Edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 16:57 ]

I was wondering the same - I went out on a limb and threw in for the warrior mug...but have not received confirmation.

I received an email from tikimania.com but it was marked as a possible virus, and was garbled. Was this from tikifarm?

my shag mugs arrived yesterday. They look even better in person. Tikifarm did a great job on these.

on the pool table

in their new home

M

WOW, got them already? I never got a confirmation weather I'll be getting them or not.

Anyone else get their mugs or even a confirmation?

B

[ Edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 16:58 ]

I still haven't heard either way. Shucks.

I received my Warrior mug from Shagmart last night and it's awesome. My biggest mug yet. It was shipped in lots of packaging, but I almost freaked out because I could hear moving ceramic inside. It turned out that the two spears were inside the mug and rattling. I almost had a heartattack.

Did anyone received a COA? I know the prints come with them, but I didn't know about the mugs. I only got the s/d mini-print

My mugs are also from shagmart, not the tiki farm sale. I believe the mini prints are the COAs. That is all that I received also.

N

I talked to someone at tikifarm, and they have had computer problems and thats why they haven't been able to email anyone.
She was able to confirm my order because I had a confirmation number. Maybe if you did get a confirmation number you made it. Well thats postive thinking anyways.

K

just received my mugs from shagmart and the wahaku warrior mug is damaged see image.

Who do I contact Shagmart or Tiki Farm. What is the likelyhood of me getting another mug since they are sold out.

T

On 2004-02-05 07:08, kbgator wrote:
just received my mugs from shagmart and the wahaku warrior mug is damaged see image.

Who do I contact Shagmart or Tiki Farm. What is the likelyhood of me getting another mug since they are sold out.

I would call/email Holden @ TikiFarm. Pretty sure He is away till Monday. I think they may have a few for incidents like this (just my guess). I got the Outrigger and it had a crack in it. All the mugs where fine, and the Farm is in the process of shipping me a replacement to RMA the broken one back.

K

I emailed shagmart and am awaiting a response. If I don't here from them today I will definitely call them and maybe even call Tiki Farm. God I hope they may have a few extras for a case like this. The mug is awesome. There must be something wrong in the glazing. There is a lot of cracking down by the tongue. It looks like if I touch it will just crack off. Holden is pretty good about responding to messages posted here. Maybe he will read this and get back to me. By the way it is mug 128/300.

TD

Just received a conformation email from the Tiki Farm.

M

Just got my confirmation as well. It was sent as "Bulk" e-mail to all who got through in time. Wow, I should hang on to the list. I've got everyone's e-mail's that got through, just in case I ever have a tiki mug to sell.

Wohoo! I just got my congratulations email as well.

B

Congratulations to the 122 lucky buyers.

Being privacy conscious, I'm glad I buy under an alternate e-mail...

J
JTD posted on Fri, Feb 6, 2004 6:51 AM

On 2004-02-06 00:31, BaronV wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that lapse too. I'm glad I used my work e-mail instead of home. Am still trying to figure out how to explain to the missus that I spent another $100 on tiki mugs. :(

JTD

TB

whew, was gettin a little worried there.

ditto

M

I'm back!! 7 days of Aloha in Kauai... I proposed to my girlfriend while there... she said yes!!! I met an awesome carver in northern Kapaa (eastern/coconut cost of Kauai) and got some great photos - will share them soon! The trip was a blast and the lil' ol' Farm has some good friends in Kauai! The messed up mug will be replaced - no worries. We had our local energy co. do a shutdown of our electricity Friday the 31st and I think it took us a few extra days to get the network up and running - I wasn't there to dig into it and take care of biz because... I was on vacation (I think I might have posted earlier the first in 4 years... it was actually 6 years!?!). Well, I'm bbq'in w/my fiancee - will take care of biz tomorrow Sunday through the rest of the week - all is good, I'm a lucky man - many of you will soon (if not already) meet my sweet gal Laura!
Holden

T

Man, I can't believe I didn't get a confirm email. I was sure that I got in there... I typed soooo fast and I thought for sure I got my order in. :(

Hey congrats Holden! That's some great news, Mrs Mug and myself send our best to you(s)!

....Do I see a Comemorative matched set of mugs celebrating the occasion??

M

Congrats Holden!

Maui is a great place for a wedding!

C

Hey Holden - Congrats!! If you get a chance, can post the Tiki details on Kauai? - I leave for Kauai this coming Wednesday & would love any Tiki Tips from what you discovered on the island. I've read all of the previous TC posts on Kauai & Oahu to prep for the trip, but any additional tips would be SO very appreciated :)

:drink:

E

Congrats HOlden, matrimony is a wunnerful thing.

aloha,
em.

B

On 2004-02-07 22:21, emspace wrote:
Congrats HOlden, matrimony is a wunnerful thing.

Too true - getting married was one of the few good decisions i've ever made...

Mr. eBachelorPad.com getting married?!!

Holden, congrats. Marriage is a wonderful thing. I wish the two of you all the best.

K
Kim posted on Sun, Feb 8, 2004 11:46 AM

Congratulations Holden! Weddings can be stressful, but being married is wonderful!

(Thanks for working with Tikitronic & I on our wedding mugs too! We’re looking forward to seeing them next month!)

H

Congratulations, Holden! That is such wonderful news. May you have many, many years of joy together.

Congrats Holden!!

May your 2 hearts beat as one!

Now to interrupt your current state of sheer heavenly bliss....... where's the reply to the e-mail I sent you last week? (a week ago today) Back to biniss bud.

Now back to mai tai wishes and calamari dreams.

[ Edited by: jungletrader on 2004-02-08 12:18 ]

S
SES posted on Sun, Feb 8, 2004 12:04 PM

Congrats! When is the big day?
:wink:

Congrats! Have you thought of what you might drink your wedding toast out of???

-Z

A

Holden,
Best Wishes on your upcoming Wedding.
Mahalo,
Al

#
#54 posted on Sun, Feb 8, 2004 11:35 PM

[i]On 2004-02-08 12:02, jungletrader wrote:[

Now to interrupt your current state of sheer heavenly bliss....... where's the reply to the e-mail I sent you last week? (a week ago today)

My guess is that you never got a return e-mail last week cause, He, WAS ON VACATION on Kauai?

As stated above. Come on people. Read the posts.

Congratulations on engagement. We love your mugs.

Quote:

[i]On 2004-02-08 12:02, jungletrader wrote:[

Now to interrupt your current state of sheer heavenly bliss....... where's the reply to the e-mail I sent you last week? (a week ago today)

My guess is that you never got a return e-mail last week cause, He, WAS ON VACATION on Kauai?

I think he may have just been kidding. Ya know, the ol' "horsin' around" bit? I really don't think he meant any disrespect.

re: Holden. Congratulations. I couldn't think of a more perfect place to propose. All the best to you!

oops, had a brain fart! Please forgive me my transgressions.

TB

From Utopiandreem & I, best wishes to both you & Laura!

M

All the best to you both! Hooray!

awesome

Didn't the e-mail say they'd ship on the 9th? Haven't gotten mine yet, anyone else?

Yeah, come to think of it I spent a lot of late nights getting cought up around the office until I got engaged.

I just spoke to the Farm, they said that the orders are being shipped now.

[ Edited by: kreaky tiki on 2004-02-17 13:31 ]

TB

I talked to Holden on 2/13/04, & was told my order would go on 2/16/04. I checked my credit card company & confirmed it.

C

I received my shipment on Saturday.

Congrats Holden!!

M

Mine arrived Yesterday!

This is a looong wait.

Pages: 1 2 3 116 replies