Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

DVD of Tiki // Out now!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 251 replies

Aloha,

Heard things. Heard it was good. Couldn't attend.

It was a Splendid Evening!!!

M

DO YOU WANT YOUR DVD OF TIKI NOW?

SPECIAL "I CAN*T WAIT" SALE

///// This offer has ended ///

Will post a new one soon. Please dont send money to my paypal account at the moment.

Thanks

[ Edited by: mogambo 2012-08-10 11:03 ]

T

Cheaper and Now - YES PLEASE

T

Money sent.
Can't wait!!!

M

mahalo. look out for yourself in the credits :)

T

Great news... Funds sent via PayPal.

-Tom

So excited! Money sent.
~kele

T

On 2012-08-05 11:52, Mogambo wrote:
mahalo. look out for yourself in the credits :)

I'm so glad you got it in.
That was a very moody day for me AND the heavens.
So do you think this will make it on TV?
Oh and Thanks!!!

W

Money sent, very excited!

Thank you!

Chris
WestADad

Hey, does this special include Tikiphiles in Canada? ... not quite, but almost a part of the USA (don't make us come down there and burn down the capitol again!!!)

M

canada is game

H

I just PayPal'ed you! Can't wait to see this. What kind of shipping time are we looking at, roughly?

Mahalo!

RB

Done and done...thanks for interrupting your vacation to do this

Cash sent. Looking forward to this highly anticipated piece of tiki history. Now to get the surround sound and speakers system set up so I can watch and hear it in the ultimate in transistorized stereophonic high fidelity sound.

S
Swanky posted on Mon, Aug 6, 2012 7:58 AM

Payment sent, and sent "as a gift" so you receive all the money instead. Can't wait to see it in the completed form!
t

Hi,
Does this deal apply to the UK?
Many Thanks,
Al

M

this is US only at the moment. more coming soon

Order complete...THANX

EJ

Can I just pay the $26.00 and pick the DVD up at Oasis?

RB

Arrived in the mail today in Portland, OR...viewing party tonight!

M

Great, postings and feedback on the facebook page are very welcomed too. Enjoy.

Hi there, money has been sent. Can't wait to watch! Thanks so much! -B

DVD of Tiki is 'Mai tai roa ae!'

TT

Money sent! Waiting by the door until it arrives..

Fast shipping so you won't have to wait long - a VERY entertaining/informative DVD. Thanks so much!

Fast shipping is great news -- I paid a couple days ago and can't wait to receive my copy.

I received my copy yesterday. Thanks!
~kele

Just ordered my copy over to the UK.
Cannot wait to get watching!
Cheers!
Al

M

We are looking forward to our screening of the DVD OF TIKI at Tiki Oasis. We will also sell & sign it there at a special TO price. For all others who can*t come to this must see event, the DVD is available online. Also for Europe now. http://www.dvdoftiki.com

H

Received and viewed! Fantastic job! I loved the whole thing. Mahalo!

W

Got my copy too! Had an uninterrupted moment yesterday to watch the whole thing. Great job!

Was thrilled to see and hear so many people that I look up to. And saw some things I hadn't seen yet.

Excited for Volume 2!

Mahalo,

Chris
WestADad

U

Great DVD. I learned a lot of "stuff"

Mahalo

Got my DVD at noon and already watched it! Thanks so much, it was PRIMO!

M

there is a little helpful "easter egg" on the DVD. If you would like to watch the film without the intermission you have to hit arrow up on your remote when the play button is selected.

M

Order today or tomorrow if interested. during Tiki Oasis we will have shipping delay :) http://www.dvdoftiki.com

T

fantastic job on the dvd! a real nice presentation!

pretty close to a film version of Book of Tiki...

recommend to anyone interested in the story of tiki-kitch!

[ Edited by: tiki1963 2012-08-15 17:13 ]

Really outstanding! I thought I knew most of the history of tiki, so it was great to learn a lot of knew stuff in a beautifully composed movie. It's really outstanding!

The part with me in it is pretty cool too! I look like a little kid... I guess I was, that was 10 years ago!

I just watched it all in one sitting. I don't know why there is an intermission. I didn't know what to expect when I bought but it turned out to be a very interesting documentary with clever animation.

I'm so excited for this to arrive, it's feeling like Christmas is coming early over here in Wales! Bummed I can't make it over for Tiki Oasis, One year I'll make it, Hope the screening goes well! Al

M

The intermission was just a fun little thing that we came up with. But you can watch it in one piece. there is a little helpful "easter egg" on the DVD. If you would like to watch the film without the intermission you have to hit arrow up on your remote when the play button is selected.

I enjoyed the intermission, good spot to make another jet pilot. Great job!

Just sent in my order. Looking forward to it.

Mahalo to those involved with making this film. I picked it up at Tiki Oasis and watched it last night after coming home from San Diego and unpacking. It was a great end to Tiki Oasis weekend. Great job all-around!

kevin

I bought the DVD at Oasis and watched it the following day. The production value is amazing!! And the content really hits on everything that needs to be hit. Truely a DVD version of the Book of Tiki! Can't wait for, what alluded to, a Vol 2!

So busy having fun at Oasis that I forgot to grab a copy and had to order online after the fact. Just finished watching and WOW... exceeded all of my expectations! Three thumbs up :D

I really hope there's a volume 2.

M

Thank you so much for all the great feedback

damn, I still haven't watched mine,
saw it playing at Polypop's party with the sound down,
looks great, I really need to give it a spin soon.

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 251 replies