Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Gecko's Exotica Mug Available Soon!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 144 replies

Anyone know when these'll start shipping?

M

I received the awesome Gecko mug yesterday, Monday (4/26) in San Diego. First impressions: It's bigger than I expected, very unique styling that can be appreciated better in person, and a great addition to the collection. Excellent job on this one Gecko & Holden!

ModMana :drink:

[ Edited by: ModMana on 2004-04-27 01:44 ]

Modmana,
Has the mug been christened with the tiki nectar yet?

M

You don't think I actually "drink" out of these sacred chalices do you? I've seen the carnage and have learned my lesson. Still, I probably will use it once. Cheers!

On 2004-04-27 11:14, ModMana wrote:
You don't think I actually "drink" out of these sacred chalices do you? I've seen the carnage and have learned my lesson. Still, I probably will use it once. Cheers!

Tiki mugs are like the good china, I'll bring out the best for a special occasion but since most Philistines in these parts don't appreciate them it's Tiki Leilani and plastic Meyers Rum promos when I have unexpected guests. Off to Big Lots

TB

Whoa, just got my Exotica Mug, Its great!

Dam! I have not got mine yet.

G

ModMana and Tiki Bird,

I'm happy that you like your mugs! I'm jealous that you got yours befor I got mine!

I'm curantly trying to get that design pat. so you don't see any knock offs coming out of China and that those who ordered get a nice collectible mug during this second generation of tiki and hopefully to the 3rd and so on.

I see you are both from the sunshine state. Hopefully they will be arriving to other states all this week.

Mahaloz to all for da support! This will hopefully be a design to enjoy for many years.

If anyone has a pic of there "Exotica" please post one so I can see what it actually looks like beside something.

Okole Maluna!

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.