Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl

Pages: 1 2 3 4 165 replies

M

Danny....
One word: NICENESS
Those came out great. How do I get one?

MTK

I am honored to have the drink created and named after the mug. Thankyou!!! If you need a mug Mike, just drop me an email and I'll get it started. Oh yeah, I ended up with a Care Bears pen, is it yours? If so, I must have knicked it while at the Rosebowl. I'm saving it. CHIKI OOOOUT! he he

N

No problem Chiki, I just thought it needed a refreshing drink that leaves you feeling good real good.

T

Well today was a great Tiki day. My Witco candleholder & hanging lamp arrived. The the UPS man brings my Danny's mugs. It was like Christmas, the way I always wanted it to be. Man, these mugs are awesome Danny. I Love the colors!

p.s. thanks for the idol necklace also.

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2004-07-21 19:08 ]

On 2004-07-21 18:25, Turbogod wrote:
I Love the colors!

Me too! good stuff.... BOO-Yah! :)

Just dropped off the mug Sculpt to get molded for the latest from me. Those at the tiki Ti last night gota sneaky peeky. It is like this.... If a Witco fountain and a Bumatay Bug eye had a baby, this is what would pop out. The mug is atiki and the shot glass completes the fountain look. For the record Pop ia my glaze biatch!!!!

My mind hurts just trying to picture this mug, cannot wait to see it though, and maybe I will finally get lucky to actually own one of your mugs.

Danny, save me some please...
And let me know when you are in the vicinity (of Hamburg or Berlin)

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Jul 23, 2004 9:37 AM

save me one too. Sounds nice Cha cha cha Chiki! whats with pop being da glaze BIATCH??

I've seen enough. I'll take one of everything!

TB

Cant wait to see, when will you have a picture of it up?

H

Bah! You frickin' mug tease! And you HAD to bring it the ONE time I wasn't at Tiki-Ti.

You bringin' it next week? Huh? Pllllleeeeze? I just want to look at it. And maybe hold it a little bit. Possibly lick it. But that's all.

I'll save one for ya Sven, and I am still trying to figure out my second carving tour to Europe. We will have some fun though won't we. I'll have some pics in a week or so of the artist's proof

New mug pic is up and the the next batch of the other mugs(Hawaiiano) will be ready in a week or so.

T

That is cool Danny I love the design, can I ask how much and can we send money now for one?

Very Cool! I can't wait to see it with the colors you choose.

LOOKS GREAT! I am interested in one once they become available. Please let me know. THANKS AGAIN.

B

Macumba... MUST... HAVE...

K

Danny,

Put me on the list for one of each style when Macumba become available. I had expressed interest in the earlier mugs but never heard back from you. Thanks!

Kanaka

Beautiful! a definite must have.

for the record, I know it's a proof and you have your own vision for colors but the dark, mat-finish it has now is pretty sweet.

I can't wait.

-Z

V

fantastic design...I always loved that witco fountain. Nice job
keep one for me, please

[ Edited by: virani on 2004-08-13 09:27 ]

TB

Macumba for 1 please!

T

On 2004-08-12 08:36, Feelin' Zombified wrote:
Beautiful! a definite must have. for the record, I know it's a proof and you have your own vision for colors but the dark, mat-finish it has now is pretty sweet.
I can't wait.
-Z

I have to agree, especially as a Witco inspired piece it truly lends itself to its heritage.

1 Macumba for Unga please.

Man, Chiki, you are one talented SOB! That mug is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Are you going to have any available at the longbeach tiki fest?

S

Danny- I need a Macumba, put me down.
thanks, Scott

T

Another masterpiece! Can't wait to get one.
It struck me that it looks a bit like a tiki who had too much rum and is kneeling in front of the bowl.... :)

K

another must have, with all the new mugs coming out lately it is getting hard to keep up the financing for this adiction I have. Oh well put me down for one of those babies.

T

[ Edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:12 ]

O

i sent you an email, but just in case put me down on the list as well

K
Kono posted on Thu, Aug 12, 2004 4:59 PM

If there's a list, then put me on it!

G
GECKO posted on Fri, Aug 13, 2004 1:50 AM

beautiful my friend! I'll fill da shot glass up with some wassabe for da ahi sashimi (raw tuna)then wash it down with what eva is in da mug!

still yet anotha beautiful mug on da market fo da tiki peeps!!

good job braddah!

K

OOooo, I'm in on that Macumba. Save 1 for me!

M

Danny I need the new one to go with the others...AWESOME simply AWESOME!

Hiya folks, I really am enjoying this mug and am glad you guys like it too. I will will get a final price for the mug and contact all who are interested. More Mug ideas and models coming to you soon !

B

[ Edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 17:15 ]

LOVE IT! Put me down for one! Will you have these available this weekend in Long Beach?

Like your tiki mugs - please put me on your list to receive info and pricing for Macumba, thanks!

TikiTimbo

Uhhhhh want one, want one please!

Please add me to the list for one.

I would like one.

H

Hey Chiki, When will you have your online shopping cart up and running? My phone is such a gawd-awful mess I won't go near it. Someday I may buy some Lysol, but until then...

K

Ok, me too, me too!!

TD

Count me in for one, that mug is incredible!

For all those of you that weren't able to attend the Beach Fest this weekend, I got to see the final version of Macumba in the flesh. Final glaze and all. All I can say is that the pictures do not do this guy justice. Danny, your mugs blow me away, man. True art. All I can say is that I'm waiting anxiously for mine! And for those of you that haven’t ordered one yet.....get on it! You won't be disappointed.

O

not sure if others are having a hard time seeming the picture on the front page or if it is just me but here is one lighter that might make it easier to see.

hope you don't mind thechikitiki.

Love the Mug and can't wait tell it arives, thanks again

T

Just tell me how much and where and how I get the money where it needs to go.

TB

Got to see Macumba mug at Tiki Beach Fest in Long Beach, it looks awesome! Was a dark brown (almost black) color with yellow glaze inside. Cant wait to see the complete set!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 165 replies