Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Disneyland Pele tiki mug - can somone pick one up for me?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 211 replies

Thanks for the info. If anyone has one they're willing to part with, and not gouge like a mofo, I'd appreciate it. I know it's asking a lot, since they're a commodity, but if anyone runs across one for about 30 or so, I'd be much obliged.

J

I called Disney DelivEARS the other day (when I was buying the Tiki Room big fig) and they said that they won't ship the Pele mug because they have been having problems with breakage. :( I'd really love one too, but unfortunately I'm much closer to Disney World than Disney Land. I wish they sold them at Disney World.

T

I had a Pele mug for sale, but it was snatched up by a fellow TCer. Hope you all get one soon!

mahalo

"But why is the rum gone?!" -Capt. Jack Sparrow

The Tiki Gallery has over 1,300 photos!
http://www.tradervic.com
http://www.tikiroom.net
http://www.tikimug.net
http://www.tikimugs.net

[ Edited by: tikihula on 2005-02-02 15:46 ]

BB

A Pele mug with a buy it now of $51.99 -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13843&item=6510665465&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

A Pele mug with a buy it now of $45 -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13843&item=6510944846&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Anyone had any luck finding these at Disneyland lately? Are they still available there or are they indeed sold out?

[ Edited by: freaky*tiki on 2005-03-09 20:09 ]

YOU FLY, WE BUY

Hey guys - we had a spectacular cast member when we went to the Adventureland Bazaar, and he just called us to let us know that there are a few Pele mugs in stock! He expects them to sell out by tomorrow afternoon.

Here's the deal - MonkeyBoy and I are both down with a cold, but we each reallyreallyreally want one... if any one of you is planning to be at Disneyland tomorrow, we will BUY YOU a Pele mug if you pick up two for the Lounge for us! I will check my personal messages on & off till tomorrow evening, since we can't afford to do this twice :wink: or you can email us...

Thanks!

T

We hit the new Tiki Room this weekend- it's VERY cool! I especially love the new torches and tikis, and tikis holding torches, out front.

I picked up 5 Pele mugs to pass on to TC members who do not have one yet. Then we met up with Dr.Z, TikiDolphin, and Sabu. Sabu mentioned he's been buying Pele mugs for people on TC already. But, if you don't have one yet and would like one- to cover my costs- $30 (includes shipping materials) plus ground shipping charges to wherever you live. Or, I'll be at the SF tiki crawl this weekend, and at Oasis in May if you'd like to save on shipping charges. Anyone....Bueller...Bueller...

RR

On 2005-03-28 13:01, TikiHula wrote:
We hit the new Tiki Room this weekend- it's VERY cool! I especially love the new torches and tikis, and tikis holding torches, out front.

I picked up 5 Pele mugs to pass on to TC members who do not have one yet. Then we met up with Dr.Z, TikiDolphin, and Sabu. Sabu mentioned he's been buying Pele mugs for people on TC already. But, if you don't have one yet and would like one- to cover my costs- $30 (includes shipping materials) plus ground shipping charges to wherever you live. Or, I'll be at the SF tiki crawl this weekend, and at Oasis in May if you'd like to save on shipping charges. Anyone....Bueller...Bueller...

I'll take one.

Does someone still need a Pele Mug? I am going to Disneyline later this week......I saw the Tiki Room last week and we glad it hadn't chaned much...Cleaned up and a little louder.

i still need/would love one, but im not willing to break the bank for one....if you could let one go for 30 or less, count me in......lemme know.........mahalo

The Pele mugs are in again! There were 5 before I bought one Monday. I'm sorry that I couldn't pick up the rest & distribute them here, but I'd just reupped our Deluxe passes & bought some cute stuff for my Gran'daughter and I needed to save some cash for dinner at Tony Roma's.

The Adventureland store also had a dozen of the Chanting Totem mugs & the Tangaroa mini mugs in 4 colors.

I was at Disneyline yesterday (4-13) and they had 3 Peles on the shelf....ALL WERE CRACKED!!! I asked if there were anymore in the back and they brought 2 out. They said they leave the cracked ones out, so beware! (And ask for a new one from the back if any left!) I have one I'll put on Ebay or take to Tiki Oasis....

I was at D.Land on Tuesday (4/12) - the Adventureland store right across from the Tiki Room (which is wonderful, by the way!) and the Disneyana Store on Main Street had dozens of them out on display - as well as plenty of the 40th Anniversary "Chanting Tiki" mugs....the very helpful guy at Disneyana told me he had "plenty more" of them in the back. I went with a friend who works there, and I got my Pele mugs for $20.00 each. I truly don't think they are as rare as we are being led to believe.

T

How much does one go for at D-land.

I just bought one a week ago on Ebay for the lowest price that they usually go for, for $35.

Congrats and Thanks to Tikifarm. Their latest shipments of Pele mugs seem to be meeting the demand nicely. You guys must have really ramped-up production. Thus the prices on Ebay are falling. Gone are the days of $70 Pele mugs.

With a 10% Annual Passholder discount, you can purchase the mug for $20 at D-land. That must mean about $22 for non-passholders.

Sabu

Bought one today!... I love that mug.

I was bummed that the Jungle Cruise was closed.

Thank you for the mug Tiki Hula. It's awesome and you packed it so well.

you rock

T

sAW one yesterday for a buy it now 31.00.

I got mine today, is it suppose to come with a (clear) straw. I got no straw.

T

On 2005-04-15 06:20, liabungalo wrote:
Thank you for the mug Tiki Hula. It's awesome and you packed it so well.

you rock

You're so welcome. I've got two more left if anyone still needs one. I'd even consider a trade for somethin' vintage tiki...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 211 replies