Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ape mug

Pages: 1 2 3 4 150 replies

i got the cookie jar and the shot today. i hope everybody is getting their mugs.

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2006-03-01 16:35 ]

you can order the custom painted ape mug from c'al here: http://www.tikimania.com/docs/APE_merch.html i think it's a lot nicer with the painted eyes and teeth. it took 3 months to get mine. well worth the wait!

Success!

I gotta have my monkey friend swingin' thru the trees with me.
eep eep ooo

I ordered the ape mug with the removable lid from Tiki Farm the end of 2004 when the auction took place. I never recieved it. The last time I called wes around x-mas and Holden said I would have it by Jan. I gave up and bought the plain brown one at Ron Jon's in Orlando the last time I went, not the same but you can't win em all I guess.

On a dark, cold, lonely night I cried out into the jungle from my dank musky outpost in the trees. Suddenly, much to my surprise, from across the canopy, a deep guttural grunting interspersed with loud whooping echoed past my straining excited ears. (I pondered it possibly a friendly 2-legged vine-swingin' ape man) Again, without warning, a vine swings into my treehouse. Tied on the end of the vine is this wild and wacky simian cuz. I ponder what this little guy may have seen that froze his face in such a horrified state. Could it be that he witnessed some eye-popping event at TO6 or Forbidden Island which only the mind could imagine. Maybe he came across Aquaorama one drunken night. Or possibly an empty Chongolio Hut or Pop Ylop poppin' polly. Who knows? Only Ape knows. Dis guy is cool monkey and he'll be swingin' thru the trees with me seeking like minded simians ready for tasty, tongue waggin' libations. Dig it!

UB

He looks thirsty JT.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 150 replies